5+ Cheap Alternatives & Competitors Of ChartMogul
If you have stumbled upon this blog, it’s because of the reason that you are looking for a cheap alternative to ChartMogul.
Undoubtedly ChartMogul is regarded as the best software when it comes to payment analytics & subscription revenue reporting. And, the availability of multiple add-ons/integrations has definitely made it a supreme leader in terms of payment analytics software.
Its pricing plan includes a generous Launch plan which enables you to use ChartMogul for FREE until you’ve generated your first $10K MRR. The subsequent plan, Mogul is charged based on your paying customers viz. $100 for per 1000 customers.
But sometimes, the user may be overwhelmed because of all the features, pricing plans and may often look for cheaper alternatives and other similar software.
Luckily for you, the evolving technology and trend have brought some highly efficient & cheap software which will prove to be a great alternative and competitor to ChartMogul.
Get more related information here –
Let’s explore and compare them individually –
1. Pabbly –
Pabbly is one of the cheapest alternative for ChartMogul Payment Analytics Solution. This is the reason it has been placed on the first spot in this list.
This payment analytics software provides various tools using which you can analyze payments from different gateways, monitor transaction and subscription history via reports and more.
Pabbly payment analytics software has got only one plan which truly replaces ChartMogul.
- The Lifetime plan created by Pabbly comes loaded with a variety of advanced features for which it charges only $99. You only pay this amount once and get Lifelong access to Pabbly. No additional, monthly or extra fees are charges other than $99 one-time cost.
2. MRR.io –
This is the most basic alternative to ChartMogul which devotes it services to Stripe (and Paddle). MRR.io is capable enough to analyze your payment metrics along with all the important subscription metrics of your SaaS business along with advanced email reporting and metrics forecasting.
The payment analytics software is known for its affordable pricing plans –
- Basic – FREE for all metrics & basic email reports for 100 paying customers and 3 team members.
- Pro – This plan covers all the Basic plan features + cohort analysis, forecasting & advanced email reports for the following range of customers –
- $19/month for 250 paying customers.
- $69/month for 1000 paying customers.
- $129/month for 2500 paying customers.
- $199/month for 5000 paying customers.
- Get in touch with the MRR.io sales team if you have 5000+ customers.
3. Putler –
This is an all-in-one analytics software which covers payment, subscription, e-commerce and Google analytics. Keeping payment analytics in mind, Putler provides 4 different payment processors (15+ total integrations), Stripe and PayPal being prominent among them. Putler is also known for its refunds management and growth advice from experts.
This payment analytics software comes with a three very affordable plan which truly makes it a great alternative to ChartMogul.
- Starter – 500 orders per month (like a SaaS product or an e-commerce product bought), 3 integrations, 2 years historical data and basic features for $25/month.
- Growth – 3000 orders per month, 7 integrations, 5 years historical data and advanced features like subscription management, inbound/outbound API, etc. for $75/month.
- Scale – 10K orders per month, 20 integrations, 7 years historical data and everything in Growth plan for $250/month.
4. FirstOfficer –
This payment analytics software is a perfect alternative to ChartMogul if you are only using Stripe as your payment processor. Through the dashboard, in-depth graphical representation of your data such as MRR, CLTV, Revenue, Discounts, Refunds, etc. will help you understand the trend of your numbers and weekly reports will help you analyze your business growt
FirstOfficer offers four pricing plans with common features like payment analytics and weekly email reports.
- Hobby – $29/month for 250 customers.
- Startup – $79/month for 1000 customers.
- Professional – $149/month for 2500 customers.
- Business – $249/month for 5000 customers.
All the plan comes with 30 days FREE trial and ensures secure environment as all the data is handled via 128-bit SSL connection.
5. Chargebee –
If you are looking for a multiple payment analytics software with responsive features then Chargebee is best. Just like ChartMogul, Chargebee provides detailed insights on payment metrics and data integrity. Along with payment analytics, it also an efficient subscription management, billing & invoicing software with multiple payment gateways.
Chargebee gives three pricing plans according to business growth.
Growing Business –
- Go Plan – $99/mo includes $25K/mo revenue & 0.5% of overage revenue for 3 users, multiple products sites, UNLIMITED free trials, tax reports, 1 CC payment gateway, PayPal ACH & many more.
- Rise Plan – $299/mo includes $50K/mo revenue & 0.6% of overage revenue for all features of Go Plan with 10 users, unlimited payment gateways, SaaS metrics & many more.
- Scale Plan – $599/mo includes $75K/mo revenue & 0.9% of overage revenue for 25 users, advanced invoices, tax profiles, phone support according to ppriorities& many more.
New Business –
- For new businesses, this plan is best as your first $50K revenue is on Chargebee. It has all the features of Go plan & starts from 0$ USD.
Enterprise Business –
- For big businesses, this plan is too much popular as it is the most flexible plan. Features like adaptable infrastructure, impregnable security, dedicated customer support etc make it more special. For its details, you have to contact them.
6. Databox –
Databox is famous among all the businesses as it provides analytics of almost all the business sectors, payment analytics being one of them. Another fascinating feature that makes Databox a cheap alternative to ChartMogul is the availability of multiple dashboards which can be customized using a drag-and-drop editor.
Databox offers three pricing plans and one Custom plan for bigger needs –
- Free – $0 for 3 data connections/sources, 3 users and 3 databoards/dashboards with data updating on daily basis.
- Basic – $59/mo ($49/mo on yearly basis) for 10 data connections, 5 users and 10 databoards for company branding and hourly data updating.
- Business – $299 ($249/mo on yearly basis) for 50 data connections, 20 users and 50 databoards for all the advanced features and hourly data updating.
All the plans come with a 15 days FREE trial with Business plan features.
7. Baremetrics –
Baremetrics can be considered as the diluted version of ChartMogul apart from the fact that Baremetrics provide payment analytics for Stripe and other payment processors (not PayPal). The one-click, zero configuration tool highlights insights on metrics like MRR, ARR, net revenue, refunds, charges, etc. Just like ChartMogul, it also showcases detailed customers profiles and activities.
All the four plans incorporate advanced features like historical metrics, metrics forecasting, email reporting, cohort analysis, etc. and are based purely on the monthly revenue generated.
- Startup – $50/month for $10K MRR generated.
- Professional – $100/month for $50K MRR generated.
- Business – $250/month for $200K MRR generated.
- Enterprise – $500/month for $500K MRR generated.
The payment recovery system – Recover has following pricing plans which is added on top of your main plan –
- $25/mo – Up to $10k MRR
- $50/mo – Up to $25k MRR
- $75/mo – Up to $50k MRR
- $100/mo – Up to $100k MRR
- $150/mo – Up to $200k MRR
- $300/mo – Up to $500k MRR
- $500/mo – Up to $1M MRR
The blog lists various cheap alternatives & competitors of ChartMogul which will surely help you in switching your current payment analytics software to the much economical one.
Even though the pricing plans are quite cheap and transparent, you will still have to bear an additional charge of payment processing fees which is charged by your payment gateways.
Also, all the softwares/services guarantee the security of data as every bit of information is encrypted and the all integrated payment gateways follow PCI compliance guidelines.
In case you feel confused and want to look for more options, consider reading the following blogs –