Recurly Alternatives: 5 Best Replacements [Lifetime Plan At $99]
Why do we need Recurly Alternatives or Replacements for this subscription management service?
We all know that Recurly has been a market leader for a long time in providing subscription management services, but the scenario has changed now.
Currently, the market is flooded with subscription management tools which possess top class features & facilities which are available at low cost.
1. Pabbly Subscriptions – Billing Management Tool
Pabbly is one of the best subscription management software in this list as it offers variety of features & various services at an extremely affordable cost.You can create different plans for multiple products which are offered by your business.
Fetching customer details or knowing saas metrics becomes very easy as Pabbly provides a dashboard which delivers all the details related to customers, sales, refunds and more on it.
- Pabbly provides you highly descriptive reports which help you monitor the growth of your business as all the details related to net revenue, MRR, new/active customers, etc are given.
- Advanced dunning management facilities automatically notify customers whose recurring payments have got failed. This software allows you to schedule follow-ups and send customized emails to customers regarding payments.
- Accept payments via multiple gateways (PayPal, Stripe), plus it also supports 23 different currencies acceptable around the globe to encourage worldwide sales.
- With Pabbly you also get a complete API Framework using which you can integrate this software inside any application and manage different aspects of your billing needs.
Pabbly subscription has got a single plan which comes with a Lifelong subscription. This plan will cost you $99 and will give you forever access to all the features & facilities in the software.
2. PayWhirl Subscription Management Solution
PayWhirl offers best in class subscription management features & services. With this software, any business can manage customers, payments, and other transaction details.
You can deliver invoices to customers via email, phone or using customer portal. The customers are also allowed to create & manage their accounts online through the portal.
- With PayWhirl you get a full-fledged API using which you can easily integrate PayWhirl recurring billing platform into the existing or other applications used by your business.
- Get detailed information related to the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Annualized Run Rate (ARR) and other subscription details through this software.
- You can also extract customers details like lifetime value of customer (LTV), monitor revenue by customers locations and more which will help your business grow.
PayWhirl offers three premium plans through which you can optimize recurring bills of your business.
- Pro Plan:- Just by paying $49 a month, you will get access to multiple advanced features. The bill will also include 2.0% of transaction fee which will be charged on per transaction cost.
If 10 translation of $100 is done, in that case.
2% of $100 = $2
$2 * 10 = $20
Plan Cost = $49
Total Bill = $49 + $20 = $69
- Plus Plan:- This plan will charge you $149 every month plus additional 1.0% of the transaction.
Similarly, if 10 translation of $100 is done, then
1% of $100 = $1
$1 * 10 = $10
Plan Cost = $149
Total Bill = $149 + $10 = $159
- Ultimate Plan:- The plan is specially designed for large businesses as it costs around $249/month and 0.5% of transaction fees is added to the bill.
10 translation of $100 is done, then
0.5% of $100 = $0.5
$0.5 * 10 = $5
Plan Cost = $249
Total Bill = $249 + $5 = $254
3. Chargebee – Recurring Payments Platform
Chargebee is the highest rated recurring payments platform through which complex recurring billing management becomes an easy task.
You can monitor different plans, payment updates, perform coupon management for a single dashboard, it gives you a full control over all major metrics.
- Chargebee also makes plan management as easy task and you can handle multiple free trials, different plans, setup details, etc using this software with ease.
- Trial management becomes very simple with Chargebee as you can extend the trial period, automatically send reminders to customer regarding trial expiry, conduct drip campaigns for trial customers and more.
- Chargebee is capable of updating important details and business information in real-time. This means that all the changes like total sales, net revenue, refunds and plan switches are updated instantly on the dash.
Chargebee has designed four different monthly plans which are explained below
- Go Plan:- This is a base plan using which you can easily handle revenue up till 25,000 every month just by paying $99 per month. An extra 0.5% is added if you overreach the given revenue limit.
If your business generates $30K monthly revenue, in that case
$30k – $25k = $5,000
0.5% of $5,000 = $25
Monthly Cost = $99
Total Billing Price = $99 + $25 = $124
- Rise plan:- For this plan, you have to pay $299 monthly and you will be able to manage revenue of $50,000 every month. Chargebee will charge 0.6% of the revenue if the limit is exceeded.
Suppose you collected a monthly revenue of $60k, then
$60k – $50k = $10,000
0.6% of $10,000 = $60
Monthly Cost = $299
Total Billing Price = $299 + $60 = $359
- Scale plan:- This plan is for large-scale organizations as you can process monthly recurring revenue of $75,000 by paying a cost of $599 with all the advanced features & facilities. Plus 0.9% extra is added to your bill if revenue limit is crossed.
If you have received a monthly revenue of $90k in a month, then
$90k – $75k = $15,000
0.9% of $15,000 = $135
Monthly Cost = $599
Total Billing Price = $599 + $135 = $734
4. ChargeOver – Subscription Payment System
ChargeOver is a simple recurring billing software which automates all your recurring payments and subscription billing processes. This software is beneficial for any size of business whether big or small.
You can setup this software with just a few clicks and you can use tools like QuickBooks, Xero and other applications which are already in use by your business.
- You can create unlimited plans, send custom invoices and schedule bill delivery to customers as this software has the ability to generate invoices, send receipts as per usage automatically to customers.
- This software is PCI compliant which makes you eligible to store complex and highly sensitive credit cards and ACH bank details.
- ChargeOver supports 22 different payment gateways and also allows third-party app integration as well.
ChargeOver provides four different monthly plans which are explained below
- Starter Plan:- This plan will cost $65 per month with which you can manage recurring bills for 50 customers.
- Basic Plan:- This plan allows you to handle recurring payments for 150 customers every month at a price of $115.
- Professional Plan:- Price of $229 is charged for this plan through which you can manage subscription payments from 500 customers on monthly basis.
- Commercial Plan: This plan is fully customizable and is specially constructed for big organizations. So, for the custom pricing, you have to contact the Sales Team.
5. Zoho Subscriptions Recurring Payments Solution
Zoho Subscription provides an advanced recurring billing solution which simplifies the process of managing subscriptions, customer details regarding payments.
It also helps you keep an eye on all the major profit affecting metrics like MRR, ARPU, and LTV through reports.
- All the major profit affecting metrics are directly accessible through the Dashboard. You can easily overview customer activities like sign-ups, activations, newly added users. You also get churn rate, payment failure and other details from here.
- Multiple payment options like card payments, ACH and gateways are available to collect recurring payments. You can accept payments from PayPal, Stripe and 4 other renown gateways. Offline payment option via cash or cheque are also available.
- This subscription billing software is PCI compliant which means you can securely hold credit card details of your customers.
There are two different price plans offered by Zoho for subscription management.
- Standard Plan:- This plan by Zoho subscription charges $29 for a month and allows 500 customers and 3 users management.
- Professional Plan:- $69 is the monthly price of this plan with which can manage unlimited customers & users.
[Note:- You get a straight 2 months free of charge if you opt for a yearly subscription of any of the above plans]
Hope you have found a perfect subscription management solution which is suitable for your business.
There are many subscription management software but in this blog, we have filtered and defined some of the best replacements for Recurly.
We have elaborated all the details of features, benefits, pricing and other essential information about the Best Recurly Replacements.
If you are still not satisfied and want to explore more software and details below are some blogs which can help –