Terms & Conditions for Users
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1. Use License
Our themes are licensed under the GPL general public license see > (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). Upon purchase, you are authorized to make any necessary modifications to the InkThemes themes to fit your purposes. Ink Themes themes can be used for personal or commercial use on unlimited personal or commercial websites. Theme support and forum access will only be provided to those who purchase a theme from our website.
Images and any other digital assets used in the theme demo are purely for representation purposes only. You are recommended to use your own images for any websites that you built using our themes.
2. Refund Policy
We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee only if there are technical issues in the theme that can’t be resolved. If you face any technical issues in the theme you can let us know, we will try our best to resolve it.
If we are not able to resolve or you are not happy with the service, we provide, we will refund your money.
We make simple and easy to use WordPress themes. We are sure you will like them to use and there won’t be any refund issue. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We will certainly rectify all issues with downloads, if you have any issues, you can report it to the support forum at https://www.inkthemes.com/community/
In case, you accidentally purchased the wrong theme and later realized it is not the theme that you wanted, then in that case, we will replace the theme with your desired one..
If you go for Full Membership and then realize that you only needed one theme, then refund won’t be possible in such cases… Since we clearly mentioned on the site that $147 comes with 47 themes not a single theme..You will need to continue with your membership in such cases..
In case, if you ask for features that are not available in the theme, then we will do all the possible things with your cooperation and try to implement the functionality in the theme.. In case if it is time consuming and needs more coding process, then we will recommend you to go for a freelancer… Refund won’ be possible in such cases, since it is not a bug in the theme.
In no event shall InkThemes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ink Themes’s Internet site, even if InkThemes or a InkThemes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of InkThemes. Our products are provided ‘as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on InkThemes’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InkThemes does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InkThemes may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InkThemes does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
InkThemes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InkThemes of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
InkThemes does not warranty or guarantee these themes in any manner. Once our themes have been altered we cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration templates on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes as we can not guarantee that InkThemes themes will work with all browser combination’s.
After we have successfully received your payment, your InkThemes theme information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours but usually happens within minutes. Please ensure first you have checked your spam folder, If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, you will have instant access to all our themes and the support forum.
InkThemes Marketplace Terms and Conditions for Authors
These terms apply specifically to the author on InkThemes MarketPlace. You have to agree to them before you can become an author.
So, please read this agreement carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. This agreement contains a mandatory arbitration of disputes provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
- You agree to put your items on InkThemes MarketPlace and make them available to buyers on the basis stated in the InkThemes Terms and Author Terms.
- Becoming an author and putting up your items on the InkThemes MarketPlace is free without any minimum pay. Once you submit your product, it will go under review process. We have rules about what we accept or don’t accept and you can read them on our submission guidelines. Although, in case of rejection your item will be reverted back and proper feedback will be shared with the author. If your product gets approved only then it will be live on the InkThemes MarketPlace.
- No Exclusive Lock-In – It means you can sell your product on our site, your’s and others too and it won’t affect the percentage of revenue you receive from each sale, but you are not allowed to put other website’s link and “Buy Now” button in previews or documentation of your product that distract our buyers.
- The item price a buyer pays, also includes a fee for the buyer services which includes buyer support, fraud protection, item quality and other related buyer services. As an author you should promise that your Service are satisfactory and hassle-free.
- It’s you who know how valuable your creations are , so we are giving you the right to set your own price at the time of submission. But it should be same if your product is already available on other marketplaces or on your own site.
- As an author, you guarantee the buyers and InkThemes MarketPlace , that the Item you submitted here is your own or have rights to use the intellectual property rights in that item. The item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory. Your item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading). Your item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- We will share 50% of the total earnings and payment which will be made every 1st week of the month. If InkThemes MarketPlace transaction on an item is subject to payment agents, refunds, chargeback, fees and unauthorized transactions,we may automatically deduct those amounts from your InkThemes account. We may also decide to issue a credit or refund to a buyer in certain circumstances involving issues with your item, or transactions may be reversed for other reasons. If that happens, we reserve the right to deduct from your InkThemes Market account any amount that would otherwise be payable to you.
- Sometimes we might include your product in special deals as a part of creating business deals. But In order for us to make this possible you give us permission to negotiate special deals. This time It’s we who set the price of items and in some case it involve a change in licensing terms. Before your item is included in a special deal or promotions we will provide you with all the information. You can give up of participating in a special deal or special promotion within a time frame that we will let you know and if you don’t do so, then your item will be included. Given the nature of special deals and special promotions, the author share may differ for special deals or special promotions.
- We are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a buyer making use of your item contrary to the InkThemes MarketPlace Terms or the item’s license.
- We may use the whole or a part of your items to promote the InkThemes MarketPlace. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, on a features page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks). No compensation is payable for these uses. Our affiliate can also use your item thumbnail previews in their promotion of the InkThemes MarketPlace and no compensation is due for these uses.
- We have the right to remove an item for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of your item being removed.
- Relationship between us and you in these terms, need not be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither of us are bound to each other in any way.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.