10 Best Popup Lead Generation WordPress Plugins
Are you looking for a way to grow your mailing list?
Well, I am sure you haven’t tried popup opt-in forms on your website yet.
They are magical tools that let you grab emails leads of your potential clients without getting them annoyed.
Even case study tells that more or less, but popups only benefit. Read out the following posts to have a wider array of plugin options to choose from-
- 10 Best WordPress Directory Plugins
- 7 Best Newsletter WordPress Plugins
- 9 Best Schema Rating WordPress Plugins
So let’s tap into a collection of best WordPress popup plugins that are dominating in the popups market.
1. Popup Ninja
Popup Ninja is user-friendly, lets you quickly create, modify, and design your popup without touching any code. It is a lightbox popup WordPress plugin with opt-in functionality. The plugin is efficiently coded to fit the core behavior of your WordPress theme.
Some popup template styles are already provided so that creating a popup doesn’t take much of your time. It is integrated with a number of popular email marketing services to sync the acquired leads to your mailing list.
Create and launch pop up form on different pages, and track the performance of each with built-in analytics. So no more struggle with a short mailing list and low conversion rates.
Key features of Popup Ninja –
- Quick configuration and customization of popups.
- Embed video from media sites: Youtube, Vimeo, to show a video in PopUp.
- Redirect users after they subscribe through the opt-in form.
- Enable/Disable popups on pages.
- Pre-defined templates available with customization option.
- Track popup performance with built-in analytics: Impressions/Clicks/Conversions.
- Easily change fonts, colors, font size and alignment.
- Integrates with all email marketing services.
- Image/Video embedding options into the popup.
- Manage popup occurrence frequency/delay time, etc.
Price – $97
InkExit is a light-box exit popup WordPress Plugin based on exit intent technology that specializes in analyzing user behavior and prevent visitors from leaving your website.
If you don’t like to disturb a visitor with your popup until they decide to leave, go for an exit popup plugin like this. It displays your popup at the moment when a visitor is about to leave your website.
With just one click, you can redirect a visitor to any page where you can convert the visitor the way you want. Altogether you get another chance to engage the visitor by offering something to read, to download, or to subscribe to your newsletter, etc.
InkExit Features –
- Easy one-click installation.
- Hardly takes 5 min’s to launch your popup.
- Custom Styling of color, border, background.
- Supports video in the popup.
- Pre-available background images.
- Unlimited number of Pop-ups.
- Set different popup for homepage, blog pages, archive pages, custom post types.
- Show popups according to page content so that it always makes sense.
- Custom cookie settings for scheduling of Pop-ups.
- Turn off popups for specific pages.
Price – $97
Bloom has everything for email marketing & advertising management. It makes it easy for the non-technical to acquire leads through sites.
On top of its features, I would like to keep its tons of fantastic email templates it provides.
Secondly, there are several styles to implement an opt-in lightbox popup form. You can show the opt-in as popup, Fly-in, below post, locked content, and more.
Popups created with Bloom are responsive, and you don’t have to worry about its adjustability to any devices.
Features of Bloom –
- Lots of pre-configured designs
- Automatic placement
- Mobile friendly opt-in form
- Additional number of opt-in styles -Popup, Fly-in, below post, locked content, and more.
- Supports integration with all popular email marketing services – MailGet, Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp.
- Over 110 email opt-in designs.
- A dedicates section to manage display settings.
- Integrate multiple email marketing services.
- Supports multiple integrations at the same time.
- Export-import configured settings across your multiple blogs.
- Create email opt-in form specific to a page or post.
- Locket content feature.
- Offers Slideup subscription box.
4. Rocket Plugin
Rocket popup plugin highlights its specialty in monitoring popup forms, such as – when to show the popup, where to place it, who should see it, the shortcode functionalities and many such things.
Within the plugin, you will find some pre-defined themes also, and if you have coding knowledge, then you can also go for customizing the themes.
Some features of Rocket plugin –
- Create unlimited popups.
- Create popups that trigger on clicking on a link or image.
- Show popup only for posts in a specific category, posts or pages.
- Predefined HTML popup themes provided.
- Insert videos, images, etc. in the popup easily though WordPress HTML editor.
- Easy integration with popular Email marketing services.
Price – $27
5. Optin Monster
Optin Monster is among the best WordPress popup plugins available on the market today. This plugin makes it easy to deploy popup forms.
What’s so different about this plugin is its drag and drop functionality.
It offers varieties of opt-in forms that includes – lightbox popups, floating bars, slide-ins, sidebar forms, and several more.
With its A/B testing functionality, you can track and test what different designs, headlines, content, are working best and then with the results, you can plan towards increasing your customer conversions.
Interesting features of this plugin –
- Exit Intent Technology with user behavior tracking.
- Drag and drop popup Builder.
- Multiple Form Types.
- A/B Split Testing to track the best popup format.
- Show targeted popups according to page content with page level targeting feature.
- Built-in Analytics.
- One click integration with email services.
- Integrated with eCommerce platforms.
Multiple plans ranging from $49 to $199.
6. Ninja Popups
What makes Ninja popups different from others popup plugins is that you can have cool animations in the popup forms. Currently, with the plugin, you will get 74 lightbox pop forms.
Your popups are quickly built with drag and drop builder.
It also has the exit intent technology to show the plugin on exit time.
It can be integrated with social networks and tons of email marketing services.
Interesting features of Ninja Popups –
- Exit Intent.
- Open after X sec of inactivity
- Google analytics event tracking integration
- A/B Testing
- Page level Targeting
- Social and newsletter locker popups.
- Track statistics
- Time Display Settings (start date, end date)
- Open Delay (open popup delay in seconds)
- Store Opt-ins in CSV file or Send by Email
- Facebook likebox in popups
Price – $25
7. ITRO Popup Plugin
ITRO presents a simpler and quicker way to add popup forms on your website.
From the settings, either you can select pages where the popup form has to be displayed, or you can just enable the pop-up button to place popup forms on your entire site.
Make user-friendly pop-ups & grab the leads of clients. It gives controls to automate popup closing time after some seconds and prevent displaying popups to the same visitor for some days.
Stunning features of ITRO plugin –
- Popup personalization
- Time-based next visualization
- Visualization delay
- Multilanguage with qTranslate X.
- Built-In Analytics
- Email service integration
- Social Popups.
- One-click popups
Various plans ranging from Free to $159 based on the features you want.
PopupAlly is a popular popup plugin because of the customizability of look and feel of its shortcode popups. This doesn’t make you feel the need of any predefined templates.
You have control over the popup layout, placing of images and text, and position of the opt-in. With instant previewing, you can save a lot of your time while creating a popup.
You have the freedom to embed opt-ins anywhere within your theme: sidebar, header, footer, inside blog posts or pages.
Its Smart Subscriber Recognition feature can recognize your existing customers and can prevent popups from displaying to them.
Key features of PopupAlly –
- Easily and fully customizable
- Time delayed exit intent
- Email Integration
- Intuitive Interface
- Multi-language support
- Exit Intent popups
- Scroll and click activated popups
- Embed Opt-ins anywhere
- Select Opt-in fields
Popupally Pro: $97
Developer Licence: $297
Pippity popup plugin offers lots of flexibility to make your popups works in the “best possible way”.
Few things that make this plugin special are – easy setup, good aesthetics, customization of popup elements, controls to give users an unobtrusive experience, etc.
The plugin triggers popups at scrolling, at exit time and after a pre-set time delay. Along with it, various filter are also there so that you can regulate the display of popups on your desired pages.
Features of Pippity –
- Create multiple popups
- Customizable themes
- Split A/B testing
- Advanced Filters option.
- Choose to show popups to logged out users only.
- Custom cookies to schedule popups.
- Beautiful front end designs.
- Easy customization.
- Email service integration.
- On click open lightbox popups.
10. Popup Domination
A famous WordPress popup plugin that assures to maintain your website speed and comes with 100% mobile responsiveness.
You can create custom popups for specific pages to get high conversions!
- Works on WordPress and other big platforms
- Blurred background feature
- Show multiple popups on one page
- Exit PopUps
- Yes or No themes
- Redirect users to anywhere
- Show your popup on click on links, adverts, buttons, etc
- Countdown themes to create urgency!
- Add checkboxes to your popup.
It’s Over To You
Most of these WordPress popup plugins are quite similar ones, but they do have differences in their functionality.
However, all of the above plugins are fantastic, and you’ll get positive results with each one of them. But remember, popups produce impressive results only when used precisely.
So tracking the performance of popups and testing various things will be the key if you are just starting off.
You’re welcome if you have any suggestions. Share it in the comment section below.
Also See –