Looking for the best contact forms to grow email subscriptions?
If yes, then your search is over. You’re at the right place.
Email marketing is the best way to reach your potential customers. It is the most affordable medium by which you can gain new audience and give a boost to your business. In this approach, merely building a contact list is not enough, you need to be more creative in order to convince the users to join or signup. Providing them different options to join will help you to expand your email subscription very quickly.
Although, adding an email signup form to the websites is a good idea but you need to stand out in your niche. This is where contact forms come into play. By adding contact forms and in fact any kind of form you can increase your customer engagement while providing them with better signup options. It is the best way to urge them to subscribe. Using different types of forms ensures the users that they will get a response for sure. There are many types of forms that you can include like survey form, quizzes, etc. These help you to attract the customers and increase your email subscription.
Having said that, here we are providing the 5 best contact forms to grow email subscriptions. These are the cheapest contact forms that you can definitely add to your website for gaining new customers. Let’s begin with a quick comparison between the services.
Comparison Between The Enlisted Services Of 2020
|Base Plan||Forms||Submission||Multiple Users|
|Pabbly Form Builder||$10||Unlimited||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Form Builder – For Growing Email Subscription
“Get Everything Unlimited – Uploads, Submissions, Storage, Payment, Embedding, Users and more”
The first best contact form has to be the Pabbly Form builder. It is the most affordable form builder that provides a number of features at a considerably low price. What makes it different from others is the unlimited options it provides such as unlimited submissions, unlimited storage, unlimited payment accounts, unlimited storage to name a few. It doesn’t restrict you from using any feature. This is the cheapest form builder at the present that can help you in growing your email subscription very quickly.
With Pabbly Form Builder, you get everything you need at a negligible price. It offers a wide range of stylish ready-to-use templates which are mobile-friendly and easily customizable. These forms offer higher conversion rates i.e these ensure that your customer will fill out the form.
Pabbly Form builder includes many advanced features by using which you can design your forms in a stylish and a better way without worrying about getting restricted.
Apart from the wonderful features, it provides unlimited integration allowing you to integrate many third-party services such as Google Analytics, Paypal, Mailchimp etc. through which you can easily manage your workflow. These smart integrations make Pabbly the most powerful form builder.
- Drag and Drop Editor – It allows you to create beautiful forms easily.
- Conditional Redirects – This feature helps by redirecting the respondents to different pages on the basis of the choices they make.
- Collect Payments – This feature allows you to collect unlimited payments through multiple gateways like Stripe, Paypal, Razorpay etc.
- Email Autoresponders – This feature allows you to send customized emails automatically when the customers perform any activity like filling a form or completing a payment.
- Conditional Logic – By using this feature, you can attract your audience by providing many conditional logic like And/Or, If/Then.
- Partial Form Submission – This feature allows the respondent to save the form and resume-later option.
- Thank You Page- By using this feature, you can design personalised thank you messages for your customers. This helps in building good relations with customers.
- Integrations – Pabbly Form Builder comes with many webhooks and integrations. By using this feature, you can integrate other services like Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
- It comes with a single plan. You can build forms just at $10 per form.
2. Formstack – Grow Your Email List
Formstack is a form builder that helps you to design beautiful forms using its powerful tools. If you’re looking for a form builder that creates forms for IT and finance then, FormStack is the best option for you. With this software, you can design simple as well as complex forms according to your needs. Moreover, it helps you to collect information about your customers and analyze your contact list for higher performance. It offers over 40 integrations including CRM systems, payment gateways, email contact list etc. that will help you to maintain a workflow. The best part about FormStack is that you don’t need to have any technical and coding knowledge. Anyone can create forms using this amazing form builder.
- Conditional Logic – This feature allows you to use conditional logic like if/then, And/Or etc.
- Drag and Drop – This feature helps you to easily create and edit the forms.
- Themes & CSS – By using this feature you can use various themes and CSS for designing beautiful forms.
- A/B Testing – By using this feature, you can test your customer experience by means of hypothetical tests.
- Analytics – This feature helps you to monitor the activities performed on your forms.
- Third-party integrations – This feature enables you to streamline your work by integrating various other services.
- Bronze – This is the base plan which is priced at $19 / month. Using this plan you can build 5 forms. It allows only a single user.
- Silver – This plan is priced at $59/month. It offers 20 forms and allows a single user. Additionally, you will get access to more tools and integrations in this plan.
- Gold – This plan is perfect for growing businesses. It is priced at $99/month and allows 5 users along with 100 forms.
- Platinum – Next is a platinum plan, it is priced at $249/month. It offers 1000 forms and 10 users. This is a perfect plan for large organizations.
- Enterprise – Finally, this plan is for large enterprises with a vast workload. It covers all-round solutions and data management. You can get this plan by contacting the company directly.
3. 123FormBuilder – Email Subscription Form
Next in our list is 123FormBuilder. This form builder is best suitable for companies that work in the field of IT, health, HR departments, web development, education etc. By using this tool, you can create your own contact forms, surveys, questionnaires, leads and much more. It offers a user-friendly interface which allows you to create stylish forms easily even without any programming knowledge. Along with the useful features, it allows you to integrate many services and multiple payment gateways to integrate with your forms. Moreover, it also supports multiple languages which is a great feature if you’re having customers across different countries.
- 100% Mobile Form Optimization – The forms are designed to work on mobile devices efficiently.
- Business Apps Integration – This feature allows you to integrate other services like Mailchimp and more.
- Coupon Codes – This feature allows your customers to apply various coupon codes at the payment gateway.
- Customizable Free Form Templates- You will get a variety of customizable templates.
- Email Support, Live Chat – Both of these features help your customers by providing assistance.
- Facebook & Twitter Integration – You can embed your forms to social platforms like Facebook & Twitter.
- Basic – This is a free plan in which you can create up to 5 forms and receive 100 submissions.
- Gold – This is the base plan which is priced at $24/month. You can create up to 20 forms, add unlimited fields and collect up to 5000 submissions.
- Platinum – This plan is priced at $44/month and provides great value for growing companies. You can build unlimited forms by adding unlimited fields. Moreover, it offers extra storage and multiple payment gateways.
4. PaperForm – Form Builder
Paperform is another versatile and easy to use form builder. It allows you to create beautiful lightweight web forms that load quickly on your website. The great thing about Paperform is that it provides frequent updates which ensure greater optimization of the tool. Its in-built templates and design format will save a lot of time. Additionally, it will help you to increase your subscribers by providing them with an interactive environment and faster downloads. You can even add different surveys to know about your customer’s requirements. It comes with automation and integration facilities that help you to manage your work efficiently and effectively. Besides that, it allows you to process the payments in an easy manner by providing different payment methods. Moreover, PaperForm provides great customer support which is very crucial for a service to have.
- Unlimited Forms – You can build beautiful forms without worrying about the limit.
- Form Customization – By using this feature, you can customize the forms in the way you like.
- Add Images And Videos – It allows you to add an image or video in your form.
- Template Gallery – It offers a wide variety of inbuilt templates. You are free to choose anyone you like.
- SSL Encryption – This feature ensures and enhances the security of your website.
- Embedding – You can integrate other services and tools with your web forms.
- Automatic Save And Resume- This feature enables automatic save and provides ‘ resume- later’ option.
- Essential – This is a base plan which is priced at $12.50/month. You can build unlimited forms and collect 1,000 submissions monthly. It allows a single user and a single payment mode.
- Pro – This plan is priced at $32.50/month. It is the best option for growing industries. It offers unlimited forms and unlimited submissions. This includes advanced form functionality.
- Agency – This plan offers great value for large businesses. It is priced at $82.50/month. You can build unlimited forms and receive unlimited submissions from your customers. It allows multiple users and payment collection. Apart from this, you will also get custom domain support.
5. HubSpot – Online Form Builder
Finally, we have Hubspot’s online form builder. It is one of the most versatile form builders available. The best part is, you don’t need to be a technical expert in order to create amazing forms for your website. You can easily create forms using its drag and drop editor and convert your visitors into your customers. Furthermore, it allows you to create unlimited forms with multiple fields and collect unlimited submissions. Moreover, after filling your form, the customers are directed to HubSpot CRM where you can perform a number of actions like setting reminders for tasks, call your customers and send them personalized emails. This way, you can build stronger customer relationships. Moreover, It provides a 30-day free trial.
- Pop-up Forms- You can build pop-up forms which will show whenever a visitor interacts with your website.
- HubSpot CRM – All your visitors who have filled a form will be directed to the Hubspot CRM where you can perform different tasks such as setting reminders.
- Customized Forms – HubSpot’s form builder allows you to design and customize your form as per your likes.
- Live Chat – This feature allows you to set a live chat option for your customers.
- Dashboards – Dashboards help to monitor and manage the activities performed by your audience on the website.
- Multiple Currencies – It allows you to collect payments in many currencies.
These plans are for the entire HubSpot marketing software in which you will be provided all the services.
- Starter – This is the base plan for HubSpot which is priced at $35/month.
- Professional – Next is this plan which will cost around $560/month.
- Enterprise – Finally, we have the biggest plan which is priced at $2,240/month.
That’s all about it. We have provided you with the 5 best contact forms for growing your email subscription. We can assume that you understood all these services well and you’re ready to select the one as per your business requirements. All the contact form builders listed here are very reliable and secure. Many successful businesses are fully dependent on these form builders to grow their business and to increase their customer base. Hence, you don’t need to have any trust issues.
These software are loaded with advanced features as per the requirement of business professionals. Also, these are extremely simple to use and allows you to integrate other services which make your work easier to manage.
So, what are you waiting for? Go through your requirements and select the most suitable contact form for your business and turn your visitors into your clients.
You May Also Like To Read: