Delivering emails right to the inbox is already a tough task and to add more complications to it, you need to find reliable and cheap SMTP servers.
Yes, how can we forget, the reliable and cheap SMPT servers must also be apt for bulk emailing.
Now, here we have finalized few points which an SMPT server must have-
- Send and deliver bulk emails at the lightning speed.
- Authentication of emails by embedding DKIM signatures and SPF validation.
- The inclusion of all the white-listed servers for improving and managing sender’s reputation.
So, this should be the very base of your research on an apt SMPT for your email marketing.
To calm your nerves and also to save your time, the blog lists 5+ cheap SMTP servers which specialize in high delivery and affordability for your email marketing campaigns.
Want to explore more here are the blogs on email marketing:-tur
Comparison Of 5 Cheap SMTP Server For Email Marketing
|Services||Pricing||No. Of Emails||Multiple Domains||DKIM Signatures||Ratings|
1. MailGet SMTP
Not only the best, MailGet SMTP is one of the cheapest SMTP service provider that offers highest email delivery rates, a seamless process of integration with the larger options of compatible email marketing software and a lot more productive characteristics.
- The use of whitelisted servers in MailGet SMTP server enables it to deliver emails right to the inbox of the recipients.
- The SMTP server automatically embeds DKIM signatures and facilitates SPF validation to prevent your emails from landing in the spam folder.
- One of the notable features that make MailGet SMTP ideal for email marketing campaigns is their ability to send bulk emails at the lightning fast speed.
MailGet SMTP is noticeably three times cheaper than other SMTP service providers which offer several plans based just on email sending limits, without any expiration date.
- The most basic plan will cost you $10 and offers 30,000 email sending limit.
- The subsequent plan will charge you $25 and will permit you to send 75,000 emails.
- Next two plans will be of $50 & $75 and will offer you the email sending quota of 150,000 and 225,000 respectively.
- Furthermore, the plans worth $100 and $200 will allow you to send 300,000 and 600,000 emails respectively.
All the above-listed plans are designed specifically to satisfy your bulk emailing needs.
2. MailGet Bolt
MailGet Bolt is the one-stop solution to take care of your email marketing needs. The bulk emailing software is packed with the in-built SMTP, hence enhancing the deliverability of your email marketing campaigns.
- The mass emailing software is capable enough to keep track of user actions via email tracking functionality.
- MailGet Bolt facilitates the use of email scheduling which only requires you to set a triggering date and time on the campaign.
- You can also increase your open rate by sending emails as an auto follow up to all the recipients who haven’t opened your emails in the first attempt.
MailGet Bolt is known to provide several affordable pricing plans on the monthly and annual basis which is based purely on the number of subscribers i.e. you get to send unlimited emails to the allotted number of recipients.
- The plan with $42/month price tag on it permits you to send unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- The subsequent plan offers you the capability to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at the price of $59/month.
Similarly, there are other subsequent plans ranging from $89/month to $369/month which offers the subscriber’s quota from 25,000 – 100,000.
MailGet Bolt also offers a FREE plan in which you get to send 9000 emails to300 subscribers for 14 days.
SendinBlue is one of the most trusted GDPR compliant SMTP services with which you can easily send transactional & marketing emails/SMS.
Moreover, SendinBlue can track multiple email campaigns as well as produce reports based on open rates, click rate, bounce rate, etc.
- SendinBlue lets you create templates mainly for transactional emails like sign-up, purchase confirmation, etc. And you could use multiple design editors for the same functionality.
- SendinBlue renders various reports and metrics to monitor a campaign. You can generate reports on the basis of deliverability, CTR, & open rates on the daily/weekly/ monthly basis and various other real-time statistics.
- There are two options available to integrate SMTP service. Either you could use the PHP Library or the conventional mode by manually configuring server, port, username, and password.
Free Plan – The Free plan allows sending 300 emails per day in a month to unlimited contacts without spending a single penny.
Lite Plan – This plan lets you send 40,000 emails a month at just $7/month. Plus it doesn’t have a sending limit.
Premium Plan 1 – You will be able to send 1,20,000 emails at a cost of $66/month. Also, it avails features like landing page builder, unlimited automation workflows etc.
Premium Plan 2 – The second premium plan allows you to send 3,50,000 emails a month in just $173/month. Apart from all the features of Premium Plan 1, it also renders you a free dedicated IP.
Enterprise Plan – It is a dedicated plan to send emails above 3,50,000/month. And you must contact the sales team to know the estimated cost.
Know More About SendinBlue
Pepipost is one of the reliable email delivery services which focuses on clean email networks, cheap SMTP server, data security and other amenities for the best inbox rates. One of the many things that Pepipost boast about is the fact that they reward you back with email credits for all the opened emails. Apart from this, Pepipost offers two simple and extremely pricing plans – You can also calculate an approximate figure of monthly charges that you might incur with the help of Pepipost’s pricing calculator.
Pepipost is one of the reliable email delivery services which focuses on clean email networks, cheap SMTP server, data security and other amenities for the best inbox rates.
One of the many things that Pepipost boast about is the fact that they reward you back with email credits for all the opened emails.
Apart from this, Pepipost offers two simple and extremely pricing plans –
You can also calculate an approximate figure of monthly charges that you might incur with the help of Pepipost’s pricing calculator.
- Unlike other SMTP services providers, TurboSMTP offers bounce, spam and unsubscription management capabilities.
- Also, TurboSMTP is compatible with all the latest bulk emailing software, hence making it an ideal SMTP service provider for email marketing.
- The TurboSMTP server guarantees immediate sending of emails, without any lag from anywhere and anytime.
Apart from providing a FREE plan of 6000 emails (200 emails/day) per month, TurboSMTP justifies the tag of cheap SMTP server through its six pricing schemes.
- Bronze – You get a limit of 30,000 email relays/month in just $9/month.
- Silver – 50,000 relays/month can be bought by paying $30/month.
- Gold – This plan offers 100,000 relays/month with dedicated IP address for just $70/month.
- Resell – This plan too offer dedicated IP address but with 300,000 relays/month at the cost of $190/month.
- Titanium – 500,000 relays/month and dedicated IP address can be availed by paying $310/month.
- Diamond – The plan offers you the massive limit of 1,000,000 relays/month and dedicated IP address at the cost of $510/month.
TurboSMTP also offers an Enterprise plan which can grant you the permission to send 1,000,000+ relays/month. You can fetch the plan details by contacting the TurboSMTP sales team. Also, you can also get 2 months FREE access if you choose to pay on annual basis.
Know More About TruboSMTPKnow More About Pricing Plans
6. Amazon SES
- High delivery rates is one of the prominent features that make Amazon SES a leading SMTP service provider.
- Unlike several bulk emailing software and SMTP service providers, Amazon SES too embeds DKIM signatures and supports SPF validation.
- Amazon SES apart from providing reliable SMTP relay servers offers dedicated IP addresses with additional charges.
Even though Amazon SES charges its customers on sending and receiving emails, the plans are still affordable.
- So, if you are sending email from an EC2 hosted application then you get to send 62,000 emails/month for FREE. After that, an additional cost of $0.10 per 1000 emails and $0.12 per GB of attachments sent will be applicable.
- You will be charged $0.10 per 1000 emails if you are sending emails from other emailing software and $0.12 per GB of attachments sent.
- If you are using an EC2 hosted application, you can receive 1000 emails for free and the emails after that will cost you $0.10 per 1000 emails.
- You won’t be eligible for the free tier of Amazon SES’s receiving emails plan if you are receiving emails on external email marketing software. You will be charged $0.10 per 1000 emails received.
Apart from above-mentioned charges, you will also have to pay extra for availing dedicated IP addresses, sending & receiving attachments, etc.
Finally, you have gathered all the necessary details and information about cheap SMTP servers, all you have to do now is choose one to take care of your email marketing needs.
However, if you wish to explore other SMTP servers, consider going through the below-listed blogs too –
- Best SMTP Relay Services 2018
- Best SMTP Servers For Mass Mailing
- Top SMPT Service Providers by FormGet
- SMTP Service Providers