5 Best SMTP Service Providers | Bulk Email Marketing
Email is the best option to communicate these days and for email interactions, good SMTP service is a must needed thing. We all know that the current market is flooded with numerous SMTP service providers. But in this blog, we are going to talk about 5 Best SMTP Service Providers that will facilitate your bulk email marketing campaigns.
So, if you are trying to decide the best SMTP service which also happens to be cost-effective, easy to integrate, user-friendly, filled with advanced features and have whitelisted servers, then this blog will help you accomplish your goal.
Bellow is the List of 5 Best SMTP Relay Services that we are going to discuss in this blog:-
1. MailGet SMTP
MailGet SMTP is a top class SMTP relay service which easily integrates with different email marketing applications and helps you maximize the email delivery rates.
This SMTP service provider offers multiple price plans that are extremely affordable and are stuffed with lots of advanced and futuristic features through which you can send thousands of emails at lightning fast speed.
- With this SMTP service, you surely get 99% inbox delivery because of its whitelisted servers. MailGet SMTP gives priority to the inbox delivery of emails.
- MailGet SMTP supports multiple domains which means you can send emails via different domains and addresses using a single account.
- The SMTP service embeds DKIM signatures to get a higher delivery rate and also sends emails at lightning fast speed to customers.
MailGet SMTP service provider has got multiple price plans which are very cost-effective as well as filled with various features:-
- The Base plan starts at $10 and gives you access to send 30,000 emails.
- For the price of $15, you are allowed to deliver 75,000 emails.
- Other than the above plans, there are 4 more plans which range from $50 to $200, using which you can send emails ranging from 150,000 to 6,00,000 emails. It totally depends on the needs and requirements of your business.
2. MailGet Bolt
If you are looking for a complete emailing service then MailGet Bolt will be the right choice for you as it comes pre-loaded with the SMTP service. This means that no hosting or any kind of step-up is required.
This makes MailGet Bolt one of the simplest and easiest services to do bulk emailing as no complicated configuration is needed, just select the plan and start sending emails instantly.
- Send emails to your customers that are 100% responsive, allowing them to access them from laptops, tablets, mobiles and other devices as the email adapts to the screen of the device.
- Email tracking is a premium facility of this emailing service using which you can track the performance of your email and monitor opened & click rate of any campaign.
- Segment your subscriber list to get higher click rate. You can also send emails to those users who have still not opened your emails of any particular campaign using auto follow-up feature.
MailGet Bolt has both yearly as well as monthly plans which have multiple features and are extremely affordable:-
- You can start with the 14-days free trial using which you can send 9000 emails to 300 users. This will help you test and verify all the features and facilities that you get with MailGet Bolt.
- First paid plan will cost around $42 for a month (yearly plan will cost $35 a month). Through this plan, you can send unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers and use multiple other features as well.
- $59/month will be charged if you want to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- If you want to send unlimited emails to 25,000 subscribers then $89/month will be billed a month and $74 will be billed yearly for the annual subscription.
And there are various other plans which may vary in cost as well as the number of subscribers.
Email Marketing is way cheaper than you think! Why not you checkout our list of 6 cheaper alternatives to Chargify.
SendGrid is an SMTP relay service that offers higher delivery rates, assured inbox landing, bulk emailing with email authentication and more. For all the listed features you just have to configure the email settings and you can start your email campaigns immediately, all the server and other maintenance will be taken care by SendGrid itself.
- With SendGrid, you can use 7 different development frameworks to integrate SMTP API. Plus, you can custom integrate the SMTP API in just a few minutes.
- Perform real-time analytics on the conducted email campaigns like you can track down the delivery, bounce and spam rate with ease.
- Send emails that land only in the inbox of your customers, in order to increase the open rate of your marketing campaign.
SendGrid SMTP Service Provider provides free & multiple paid plans for Bulk Email Marketing:-
Free Pack:- Start your bulk email marketing campaigns with SendGrid’s free plan. With this plan, you can send 40,000 emails for the first 30 days of registration.
SendGrid SMTP Service also has different paid packages that vary in cost as well as services like
- For $9.95 a month you can send 40,00 emails.
- Pay around $19.95 and you can send 100,000 emails a month.
4. Amazon SES
Amazon SES is a premium SMTP service that allows direct integrations with your existing applications through which you can start sending emails at an affordable price. You can also send promotional and transactional emails with Amazon SES.
- If you are using Amazon SES then you will get a higher delivery rate, which means most of your emails sent via Amazon SES service will land in the inbox of customers.
- With Amazon SES, you can send emails by personalizing them according to your needs.
- You can also keep a track on valuable insights like the number of deliveries, opened emails, clicks, bounces, numbers of sent emails, unsubscriptions and more.
Price plan provided by Amazon SES is very affordable and comes with lots of features:-
Free Plan:- Amazon SES is one of the most popular SMTP Service Provider which gives 62,000 emails in a month for free if your application is hosted on EC2.
MailJet provides top class SMTP relay service using which you can send transactional as well as promotional emails in bulk. It is a complete solution using which you can design personalized emails and do real-time monitoring of your email traffic as well.
- Get the real-time status of users activities on your emails at the dashboard. With this feature, you can easily track user actions like opened, clicked, delivered, unsubscribed and more.
- You can use 8 different frameworks to integrate MailJet and send emails which are 100%responsive.
- MailJet assures the inbox delivery of emails when sent through it, plus it also has whitelisted servers which are regarded as the best in class.
Price plans offered by MailJet SMTP Service Provider are as follows:-
Free Plan:- MailJet Form Building Software has a forever free plan which will give you access to send 6,000 emails every month with 200 emails a day limit. It also allows you to store unlimited contacts and provides full access to API for no charge.
Bronze Plan:- This plan will cost around $7.49 per month and you will get 30,000 emails to send every month. Plus you can save unlimited contacts as well.
There are various monthly plans offered by this SMTP software using which you can do bulk email marketing. These plans start from –
- $7.49 a month for 30 000 emails per month.
- $27.95 a month for 60,000 emails per month.
and goes up till $666.95 a month for higher email sending limit.
Enterprise Plan:- Other than the above-discussed plan, this is a high-end plan which is specially designed for top consumers. With this plan, you can deliver around 2.5 million emails per month and use multiple other top-class facilities that come along with it. For the price of this plan, you have to contact the sales team.
- You can also test the premium features for Free. These premium features can differ from plan to plan and you can take a free trial of them for up to 30-days.
- You can take advantage of some premium features, but to use them, an additional cost has to be paid every month.
I hope that after going through all the SMTP servers and services, their features and pricing plans, you can now make a much-informed decision in order to choose the best SMTP service provider for your bulk emailing needs.
Rest assured, all the above-mentioned SMTP servers are best in class and guarantees high email delivery in a pocket-friendly way.
If you wish to explore more SMTP services and softwares, you can go through the following blogs –