Email marketing can be very problematic sometimes due to the poor deliverability, and web hosting issues like IP blacklisting etc. This is where an SMTP relay service comes to play. It single-handedly solves a variety of email marketing problems. Here, we are listing the best SMTP Relay Services 2020 which are not only reliable but also very cheap.
Before getting started, it is important to know how an SMTP relay technique helps you. Firstly, it allows you to send bulk emails and run marketing campaigns in an efficient manner. You can thoroughly concentrate on your promotional campaigns while the SMTP service will handle the complexities related to the email delivery and web hosting. Thereby, it frees you from the stress of your emails getting blocked or spam in your subscriber’s inbox.
That’s exactly what an SMTP relay mechanism does to your business. By improving your email marketing, it gives a lot of boosts and increases your productivity. Having said that, let’s begin with our list of the top SMTP service providers.
Here is a quick comparison of the listed services.
Comparison Between The Best SMTP Relay Services 2020
|Starter Plan||Emails||Marketing Automation||SMTP Routing|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Unlimited||✔|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Top SMTP Server For Email
“With Pabbly Email Marketing, you get built-in SMTP, unlimited emails, marketing automation at much more at a negligible price.”
If you’re looking for an extremely cost-effective SMTP service then Pabbly Email Marketing is the most suitable option for you. It offers the top SMTP server without compromising with the overall quality of service. By using this software you can solely focus on your email campaigns without worrying about any other issues like server blacklisting and poor delivery.
Best of all, it allows you to integrate the other servers like Amazon SES and Sparkpost etc.
Apart from the best SMTP server, Pabbly Email Marketing comes with several advanced features like double-opt-in, Google Analytics integration, webhooks, email tracking, autoresponders etc. What makes this tool different from others, it offers all of these features in a basic plan which most of the other services restrict their users from. Hence, you can improve your overall profitability without paying huge bills.
- Built-In SMTP – First and foremost, it provides an SMTP server that ensures about 98% of email deliverability. So, you don’t have to worry about your emails tagged as spam or getting blocked.
- SMTP Routing – Next is, SMTP routing by which you can integrate other platforms like Amazon SES to achieve best possible bulk emailing.
- Marketing Automation – Further, this software offers full marketing automation by using which you will be able to send automated emails to your contacts at a pre-decided schedule. Hence, increase customer engagement.
- Email Tracking – Next, email tracking is one of the most useful features for an email marketing service to have. This software enables you to monitor your campaigns by providing detailed reports of the status of emails, whether they are clicked or not.
- Subscription Forms – It allows you to add subscription forms to your websites which helps in attracting the customer and increase the conversion rates.
- MX Cleaner – This email marketing service also comes with MX Cleaner, by which you can discard any invalid contacts and keep your email list clean.
- Enhance Lead Capture – This feature aims at converting your website visitors into your potential customers.
- Autoresponders – This feature helps you to build stronger customer relationships by means of sending automatic welcome mail for every new subscriber.
- 2X Open Rate – This feature will urge your customers through follow-up mails to open the unopened emails.
- Forever Free – This is a free plan in which you send up to 12,000 emails to your 1100 contacts without having to pay any amount.
- Rookie – Next, this is the base plan which comes at $29/ month and allows you to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – With this plan, you can send unlimited emails to 15,000 contacts at just $49/month.
- Advance – This plan is perfect for growing companies. It enables you to send unlimited emails to 50, 000 subscribers at $99/month.
- Enterprise – Finally, this is the biggest plan, which is suitable for large enterprises and businesses with growing demands. You can get it by contacting the company.
2. Sendinblue – SMTP Service Providers
Next valuable service in our list is Sendinblue. It provides the best SMTP services at low cost. It is an affordable platform for email marketing and marketing automation. Also, it offers a very user-friendly interface which increases customer engagement. You can design effective emails, generate campaigns using its advanced tools. It comes with Heatmaps and Click-Through reports by which you can monitor your email campaigns easily.
Sendinblue provides SMTP relays in different locations. Thus, you can connect to the best nearby SMTP server very quickly.
Moreover, it integrates with a number of platforms such as Google Analytics, Drupal, WordPress, WooCommerce and many more.
The software integrates with WordPress and many more. Also, it comes with an amazingly free plan which allows you to send 9000 emails per month.
- Marketing Automation – Sendinblue comes with powerful marketing automation. It allows you to send customized emails to your subscribers and encourage them to purchase your products.
- Campaign Reports- By using Click-Through reports and heatmaps, you can view and monitor your email campaigns in real-time. It ensures the success of your campaigns.
- Contact Management – The contact management features are available for every type of platform. By using these features you can search, create and segment your list depending upon particular criteria. This helps you to send personalised messages to a particular segment of clients.
- Transactional Messages – This is one of the best features of SendinBlue software. You can send transactional emails to your customers when they perform certain actions like purchase, sign-in, unsubscription, receipts and many more. You also get the delivery report of these transactional emails, whether they’re delivered right or not.
- Deliverability – This software comes with a number of in-built tools for increasing your deliverability. It also offers the dedicated and shared IP address for this purpose.
- Free – By using the free plan, you can send up to 9,000 emails per month at $0.
- Lite – This is a starter plan which allows you to send up to 40,000 emails per month at $25.
- Essential – Next, this is priced at $39/month and you can send up to 60,000 emails.
- Premium- Further, this plan costs $66/month and allows you to send 120, 000 emails/month.
- Enterprise- Lastly, for your growing needs, higher plans are also available.
3. Pepipost – SMTP Servers
Pepipost is another reliable SMTP server provider. Basically, this software aims at providing the best bulk email solutions to the businesses. It allows you to send the emails in a very smooth and fault-free way. They claim to provide the fastest email delivery service at a high rate of inbox delivery. Moreover, it comes with numerous amazing and useful features such as webhook integration, artificial intelligence, bounce forwarding, Email API etc.
- SMTP – The SMTP relay service of this software offers the fastest email delivery while lowering the risk of non-deliverability.
- Bounce Forwarding – This software allows you to send a bounce forwarding email in order to compensate for a mail that has been rejected because of invalid email addresses.
- Email API – By integrating the Email API, you can work in a more efficient manner. It allows you to easily generate the emails and access the dashboard metric to monitor them.
- Subaccounts – This feature helps you to manage different email domains under one main account. Hence, helps in the proper organisation of multiple domains.
- Artificial Intelligence – It is the most unique feature of this software which allows you to boost your productivity by tracking the emails cleverly.
- Security – This software ensures that the user data is completely safe and secure. For this purpose, it allows third-party vendors to check the data at regular intervals.
- First price segment allows you to send 150,000 emails at $25/ month.
- Next price segment allows you to send 400,000 emails at $85/m.
- Next , send 600,000 emails at $145/month.
- For your increasing demand get this plan for $245/month for sending up to 1,000,000 emails.
- Finally, the highest plan comes at $445/month which allows you to send up to 2,000,000 emails.
4. Moosend – Cheap SMTP Server
If you wish for an automated platform that also provides SMTP relay services then, Moosend is a great option. This software aims at building stronger customer relationships. It offers an intuitive interface for generating email campaigns and tracking them. The best part is, you don’t need to have any web designing experience or technical expertise for measuring your campaigns. Additionally, It also offers e-commerce integration, CRM and other marketing tools. Also, the software offers highly responsive customer support services like live chat, emails, calls etc.
- Email Campaigns – The SMTP relay servers offered by Moosend helps in creating valuable email campaigns which result in an increase of customer base.
- List Management – This software helps you to collect details about your customers and organise it in different categories according to similar interests. In this way your list becomes well-organised and you can direct the emails to the targeted subscribers.
- Sign up Forms – Moosend allows you to add a variety of sign-up forms to your website which helps in grabbing the attention of new customers.
- Automation – This feature functions by sending automated messages to your subscribers and thereby, increasing customer engagement.
- Reporting- This feature allows you to view your email marketing campaigns in real-time. You can track the opened, unopened, bounced emails very easily.
Moosend’s pricing plans are based upon your email list and you can pay as you go.
- Free plan that allows you to send unlimited emails for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Monthly plans start from $10/month by which you can send emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- Finally, at $150/ month you can send emails for up to 50, 000 subscribers.
5. Benchmark – Email Marketing Software
Finally, we have Benchmark email service. It is a reliable and low-cost email marketing service that provides powerful SMTP relay servers along with several other advanced functionalities like automation, integrations, A/B testing etc. This software boasts about its marketing automation and easy to use interface. You can easily use this platform even if you’re a beginner in the field of email marketing. It offers more than 1500 integrations with popular services like Zapier, Facebook, Google, Paypal etc. It comes with a variety of outstanding tools that makes sure your campaign is successful. If you have a limited budget then you can surely go for this service.
- Email Marketing – This software allows you to create effective email marketing campaigns by means of powerful functionalities like easy-to-use email editor, lead generation and customizable templates.
- Marketing Automation – Whenever visitors interact with your website, this functionality helps by sending automatic emails to them. It results in greater customer engagement.
- A/B Testing- It comes with powerful A/B testing features which allow you to test your email marketing segments in order to make sure you get the best deliverability. You can test multiple variables depending upon your requirement.
- Web Integration – It offers more than 1500 powerful web integrations including Google, Facebook, Zapier and PayPal.
- Reporting- This software provides you with the unambiguous and detailed reports about your email campaigns. Thus, you can easily monitor your emails and improve your email marketing strategy accordingly.
Benchmark offers a flexible pricing structure based on the number of subscribers.
- Free – The free plan allows you to send 250 emails to unlimited subscribers.
- Pro – This is the base plan which costs $13.99/month and allows you to send unlimited emails for up to 600 subscribers.
- Subsequently, if your subscribers range from 601-1,000 you can send unlimited emails at $21.99 /month.
- For subscribers ranging between 1,001 – 1,500, you can send unlimited emails at $27.99/month.
- Next, for subscribers between 1,501 – 2,500, you can send unlimited emails at $31.99/month.
- Finally, for subscribers between 2,501 – 3500, you can send unlimited emails at $43.99/month.
- Moreover, you can get the plans in the similar way depending upon the number of your subscribers.
Hopefully, we helped you to find the best SMTP relay services for your business. All of these services are extremely affordable and fully trusted by many successful businesses. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a larger firm or a small business you can easily go for any of these services without worrying about your budget. By availing one of these services you will be able to increase your customer base and your brand value.
You May Also Like To Read: