For your email marketing campaign to be successful, you should invest in an email marketing software that has an efficient list management system. Email lists play a vital role in any marketing strategy, for they help marketers target the right group of people for generating leads. Therefore, choosing among the best email list management services is something that should be done with great care.
Comparison Chart of the 5 Email List Management Services 2022
|Basic Plan||No. Of Subscribers||Additional Transaction Fee||Multiple SMTP Routing|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/month||5,000||No||
|Constant Contact||$20/month||500||5.4% + $0.80||
|$15/month||1,000||Only for Custom Plans||
While choosing an email list management software, you should keep in mind the features it offers based on the pricing plan. Some of the products offer better features at a lower price, and some have options to upgrade your plan later on. To help you with your research, we have presented a list of some of the best products and their features.
“What makes Pabbly Email Marketing so special is the fact that it provides access to all its features with every plan. Also, it doesn’t restrict the users by setting a cap on the number of emails they can send.”
Pabbly Email Marketing is a name that features in every list of the best email list management services in the market. Unlike some of the other products in the market, it has no hidden costs and has a near-perfect delivery rate for its emails. The in-built SMTP service and advanced marketing automation feature ensure that your marketing campaign is successful.
- SMTP Routing – This feature lets you connect other SMTP services with Pabbly, such as MailGun, Amazon SES, and SendGrid.
- Dunning Management – This feature prevents you from losing subscribers by notifying them about failed payments and doing follow-ups.
- List Management – This software has a pre-integrated list management tool that helps you easily segment your audience and arrange them according to the desired metrics.
- Lead Capturing – With the advanced lead-capturing mechanism, you can collect audience information and establish contact with them.
- MX Cleaner – Manage your list better by cleaning your inbox to get rid of spam mails.
- Forever Free – You can send 12000 emails each month to as many as 1100 subscribers for free.
- Rookie – For $29 per month, you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – This plan costs $49 per month and lets you send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance – This lets you send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers for $99 per month.
- Enterprise – This plan has custom features and custom pricing, and to know more about this, you need to contact the sales team.
This cheap list management software, with its advanced automation features, is a great option if the value for money is what you’re looking for. Even those with no prior experience in email marketing can use this software. It contains guides for newcomers which will help them get started. Furthermore, this software has a sophisticated event management tool and a unique social media tool.
- Contact Management – You can upload your contacts from social media, websites, and third-party software, and segment them using tags.
- Email Tracking – Build a customized campaign based on customer behavior.
- Segmentation – Place your contacts in segments based on content type.
- Dynamic Forms – Grow your customer list effortlessly using dynamic and attractive signup forms.
- Events – It is easier to manage events using the built-in event integration tool.
- Lite – This basic plan starts at $5 per month and lets you send 10,000 emails per month.
- Email – By spending $20 per month, you can send out unlimited emails with all the latest features.
- Email Plus – This plan is priced at $45 per month and provides you with powerful features such as Automated Email Behavior, Advanced eCommerce, and others.
This sophisticated email list management software helps you to grow your leads and attain high conversion rates with a wide variety of automation and marketing tools. This platform allows you to keep a watchful eye on your marketing activity, making it suitable for all kinds of industries. Besides, it also offers a 14-day trial during which you can try most of its features.
- Email Funnels – This software allows you to enhance your sales via automation by converting leads into dedicated customers.
- Autoresponders – This handy feature allows you to immediately get in touch with your audience by sending welcome emails and delivering lead magnets.
- Broadcast Emails – Sometimes your marketing campaign requires you to send a common message to everyone on your list. This feature allows you to send an email campaign to your entire list.
- Targeted Emails – With this feature, you can segment your audience into groups based on demographics, gender, etc. This makes it easier for you to send personalized messages to these individuals.
- Site Tracking – Track audience behavior and modify your email marketing strategy based on it.
- Free Trial – The 14-day free trial includes features such as automation, custom form builder, campaign creation, etc.
- Lite – For $15 per month, you can send an unlimited number of emails to 500 contacts.
- Plus – By spending $70 per month, you send an unlimited number of emails to a maximum of 1000 contacts.
- Professional – This plan costs $159 per month and lets you send unlimited emails to 2500 contacts. It also provides you with consultation regarding the onboarding and automation strategy.
- Enterprise – This plan provides you with a custom domain, custom reporting, and a dedicated account representative. It costs $279 per month.
GetResponse is certainly one of the best email list management services based on versatility, simplicity, and efficiency. This product is designed with the end-user in mind and has a simple and easy-to-use dashboard. Moreover, GetResponse’s intuitive interface allows you to write emails, modify your marketing campaign, know how the audience is responding to your campaign, and perform any other tasks related to email marketing.
- Simple Interface – It is easy to navigate using the menu bar provided in the interface, which contains links to the different sections.
- Newsletters – With this feature, you can send one-time email broadcasts announcing updates and offers and reduce the time required to design your email.
- Automated Blog Digests – Share your posts and blog via emails on social media to increase your blog’s reach.
- Automated Emails – It automatically sends triggered emails to customers when they purchase a product, abandoned carts, website visits, and more.
- Landing Pages – This software lets you create HTML-powered landing pages that are optimized for conversion. This greatly increases your conversion rates.
- Basic – Pay $15per month for sending emails to 1000 subscribers and get features like autoresponders, unlimited landing page & automation templates, sales funnels (1 funnel) etc.
- Plus – Get automation builder for creating 5 workflows, 5 sales funnels, webinar etc at the cost of $49 per month, you can send mails to 1000 contacts.
- Professional – This plan starts at $99 per month, and allows you to send emails to 1000 contacts. Plus, you’ll get unlimited automation builder, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels and much more.
- Enterprise – You can choose this plan and send emails to more than 100,000 contacts for $1,199 per month.
5. Elite Email
If you are looking for a free list management software with all the latest features, then Elite Email is a great choice for you. With this software, you can create a top-notch marketing campaign with customized signup forms and efficient list management features that makes your work easy for you. With Elite Email, each request is processed instantly and in an automated fashion, saving you a lot of valuable time. Furthermore, it gives you real-time updates on the performance of your marketing campaign.
- Customized Signup Forms – This feature allows your audience to add themselves to the mailing list and lets you collect all their information.
- List Segmentation – The contacts section of this software allows you to segment your contact list and send personalized emails to your audience, with the best results.
- List Hygiene – You get full information about unsubscribes, bounces, and complaints.
- Real-time Reports – Get real-time statistics regarding how your emails are performing.
- Add and sync contacts – Add contacts manually or using CSV or Excel. Sync your contacts from the CRM tool using API.
- Free – Deliver emails to up to 500 contacts for free.
- Subscription – Pay $15 per month to send unlimited emails to 1000 contacts.
- Pay As You Go – Designed for the occasional sender, this plan costs only $15 and provides you with 1000 email credits.
By now, you have an idea about the latest List Management Software in the market, and their prices and features. You should choose the one best suited for you, based on your budget and requirements.These softwares have high-end automation tools and sophisticated list management systems that can benefit your business in more than one way.
Furthermore, integrating these software with your business will allow you to better manage your marketing campaigns, and help you make better decisions.
You May Also Like To Read: