Many people prefer Amazon SES for its affordability, the number of features it provides, and the number of emails it allows you to send. Despite being one of the top SMTP service providers in the market, this product has some serious flaws, because of which you need to search for the best Amazon SES alternatives.
Comparison Chart of the 5 Best Amazon SES Alternatives 2021
|Basic Plan||Number Of Emails||Multiple SMTP Routing|
Choosing among the top Amazon SES alternatives is a matter of budget, as well as the number of emails you wish to send. You should study the features of each product in detail to find the one perfect for you. Let us look at some of the best products in the markets and their features and pricing plans.
“Most of the products in the market restrict users by setting a limit on the number of emails they can send per month. But Pabbly Email Marketing always allows its users to send unlimited emails with every plan.”
Pabbly Email Marketing provides better options than Amazon SES Pricing as it has no hidden costs and provides you with all the vital features of an email marketing software, and an impressive 99% delivery rate for your emails. This product is miles ahead of its competitors due to its in-built SMTP service which saves you from any complicated setup process. Furthermore, it provides more features with its basic plan than the other products in the market. These features include Google Analytics integration, auto-response, and email tracking. With such attractive features, this product is a must inclusion in the list of the best Amazon SES Alternatives.
- SMTP Routing – An integrated SMTP server is provided with Pabbly Email Marketing, which lets you send your emails through multiple SMTPs that assures great deliverability rates. You may also use this feature to connect your own external SMTPS.
- Marketing Automation – You can program your emails to be sent to a particular group, or a person based on a pre-set schedule. This improves subscriber engagement which is good for your business.
- List Cleaning – Sometimes your inbox can get cluttered with inactive and duplicate addresses. A large number of spam emails can cause your ISP to block your address. But Pabbly Email Marketing helps keep your email list clean and updated.
- Better Lead Capture – This software has an in-built tool for capturing leads. It presents a signup form to the subscribers and collects their information to establish contact with them.
- Email Tracking – With this software, you can track your emails to get information about important metrics such as open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, etc.
- Forever Free – You can send 12000 emails each month to as many as 1100 subscribers without spending a single dollar.
- Rookie – By spending just $29 per month, you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – You should choose this plan if you have a large number of emails to send. It costs $49 per month and lets you send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance – If you don’t mind spending more money, or if you have a huge subscriber base, you can choose the Advance plan. This lets you send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers for $99 per month.
- Enterprise – You can select any number of subscribers with this plan, and receive custom pricing info for the same. To know more about this plan, you should get in touch with the service team.
Among all the Alternatives to Amazon SES, this is considered one of the foremost. This email marketing service lets you keep your customers engaged by sending the right emails at the right time. You can send professionalized emails using this software, using information from your contact database.
- CRM Tool – This handy tool lets you upload your contact details and helps manage your relationship with the audience.
- Social Media Links – Adding social media links to your email enhances audience engagement.
- Triggered Mailing – You can set the emails to be sent out based on a particular event, or at a particular point in time.
- Transactional Emails – This software allows easy setup of transactional emails with superior delivery rates. You can also see real-time statistics for deliverability and engagement.
- Intelligent Mailing – The software uses machine learning to determine the best time for sending an email.
- Free – This beginner plan lets you send 300 emails each day for free.
- Lite – With this plan, you can send 40,000 emails by spending just $25 per month.
- Premium – This $66 plan lets you send 1,20,000 emails every month.
- Enterprise – You need to get in touch with the service team to know more about this custom plan with custom features.
With its ever-evolving features, Pepipost is helping thousands of brands engage with their customers every day. Also, this product utilizes the power of Artificial Intelligence and makes sure your emails always reach their destinations. With its real-time metrics, you know how your emails are performing and can tweak your strategies based on this information. All these attractive features make it a great alternative to Amazon SES.
- Email API – This software allows for integration with development frameworks such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and Node.js and lets you send emails faster.
- Webhooks – You can gain full control of your emails by configuring webhooks for events like unsubscribe, clicks, opens, bounce, delivered, etc.
- Data Security – Pepipost servers are highly protected and situated at data centres where they undergo regular security checks by third-party vendors.
- Subaccount Management – This software lets you create multiple sub-accounts under one master account. You can configure different settings for each subaccount, and manage it all under one username.
- Artificial Intelligence – Pepipost utilizes machine learning and artificial intelligence to auto-adjust delivery rates based on performance. It also breaks your campaigns down into sub-campaigns to maximize delivery.
- Free – You can send 30,000 emails every month for free, using this plan.
- Basic – The basic plan starts at $25 and lets you send 150,000 emails every month.
- Popular – If you have a large number of subscribers, you can choose this plan to send 600,000 emails each month for $145.
If you are looking for a cheaper, affordable, top email marketing service, then SendPulse is the one you should go for. Even beginners can comfortably work with this software, due to its user-friendly interface. With its special automation 360 feature, you can program how and when your emails are to be sent, and also the user actions.
- Advanced Statistics – You can monitor how your emails are performing via metrics such as clicks, opens, and unsubscribes, and improve your campaign accordingly.
- Segmentation – You can send personalized emails to your audience based on gender, location, and other factors.
- Access Levels – You can easily collaborate with other people while restricting access to certain features and confidential information.
- Integration – This feature allows you to monitor your campaign and view campaign statistics. It also lets you integrate your emails into the CRM system for better performance.
- A/B Testing – Using this feature, you can experiment with multiple versions of your email to see how it would perform. This helps you select the best version of your email.
- Free – The free plan lets you send a limited number of emails to 500 subscribers every month.
- Subscription – This plan lets you send unlimited emails to 500 subscribers and starts at the price of $8 per month.
- Pay As You Go – For $32, you can send 10,000 emails per month to a large number of subscribers.
- VIP Plan – This plan is for those with more than a million subscribers. You need to get in touch with the sales team to learn about the custom pricing and features offered.
This product, with its advanced automation features, can certainly be considered one of the best Amazon SES Alternatives. It always keeps your audience engaged and builds strong relationships with them. Moreover, it has list-building tools that help you expand your customer base by reaching out to more people at a time. You can also send triggered emails using this high-end software.
- Contact Management – You can upload your contacts and let the email marketing tool deal with metrics such as inactive emails, bounces, and unsubscribes.
- Email Tracking – Track customer activity using this feature and modify your campaign accordingly.
- Segmentation – Place your contacts in segments depending on the type of content, and deliver personalized email based on the information.
- Dynamic Forms – Grow your customer list effortlessly using dynamic and attractive signup forms.
- Surveys – Receive feedback from your audience through social media and email.
- Lite – This basic plan starts at $5 per month and lets you send 10,000 emails per month.
- Email – By spending $20 per month, you can send out unlimited emails with all the latest features.
- Email Plus – This plan is priced at $45 per month and provides you with powerful features such as Advanced Ecommerce, Automated Email Behavior, etc.
After going through the above list, you now have an idea about the different alternatives to Amazon SES software. These softwares offer you better features at better prices, and furthermore, you need no coding knowledge to use them. However, you should select the one that has all the features your marketing campaign needs, and that offers these features at a reasonable price compared to others.
You May Also Like To Read: