Are you looking for the best drip email marketing software to grow your business?
Drip emailing is one of the must-have features of any email marketing service. It is the most efficient feature that sends or “drips” marketing messages to customers or prospects at a scheduled time. Drip email marketing allows you to easily automate email delivery, thereby reducing your manual efforts and increasing your engagement rates.
Moreover, drip email campaigns save you a lot of time by sending automatic following messages to your contacts-
- Welcome emails to new subscribers.
- Rewards and incentives to encourage users for subscribing to your service.
- Confirmation emails for the registration of users and their details.
- Follow-ups to non-openers.
- Abandoned cart emails to push contacts further towards the purchase.
- “Thank you” messages to your customers after they purchase your products or services.
- Informative emails about upcoming products or services.
- Weekly or monthly e-courses/ ebooks modules.
- Greetings on their birthdays and other occasions.
Therefore, we provide you with a list of the 5 best drip email marketing software to promote your services.
Comparison Between 5 Best Drip Email Marketing Software
|Monthly Plan||Number Of Subscribers||Automation Workflows||Multiple SMTP|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||5,000||Unlimited|
Let’s explore each of these drip email marketing software in detail.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Drip Emailing Software
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the most reliable marketing software that comes with an in-built SMTP and advanced drip emailing tools, assuring best inbox delivery and strengthening customer relations.”
This is the most affordable drip email marketing service that lets you send bulk emails to grow your business. Pabbly Email Marketing allows you to create drip email campaigns based on the actions of your subscribers. Thus, saving a lot of manual efforts and enabling the best engagement and conversion rates. It also comes with an in-built SMTP which further assures 99% inbox deliverability.
Moreover, you can automate the transmission of your emails based on a pre-set schedule, thereby sending the right message to the right person at the right time. This drip emailing service allows you to send unlimited automatic re-engagement emails, greetings, reminders, and other emails triggered by the behavior of your contacts. Thus, Pabbly Email Marketing lets you personalize your email content and do “more with less” with its advanced autoresponders, without any extra charge.
- SMTP Routing – In addition to the in-built delivery server, this drip email marketing service also lets you connect to 50+ external SMTP vendors like Amazon SES, Gmail Apps, SparkPost etc.
- Autoresponders – Send automatic welcome emails to new subscribers and follow-ups to non-opens, thus doubling your open rate.
- Subscription Forms – Add subscription forms to your emails to turn casual email openers to frequent customers, enhancing lead capture.
- List Management – Use list-building tools to manage all your contacts in one place. Further, use advanced segmentation for an effective and targeted drip email campaign.
- MX Cleaner – Clean out your email list by filtering spam, suspended, and inactive email contacts for increasing your delivery rates..
- Limitless Integration – This marketing automation software also allows integrations with several lead generation tools. You can connect with different forms, landing pages, membership lead providers like Elementor, Ninja Forms, Convertful etc, resulting in maximum deliverability.
Pabbly Email Marketing offers different pricing plans, based on the number of subscribers-
- Forever Free – This starter plan allows you to connect to 3 SMTP services for a month for sending 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers.
- Rookie – Send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers at the cost of $29/month. Additionally, this plan offers the features of list cleaning, unlimited autoresponders, and auto follow-ups.
- Pro – This is the most popular plan, which allows you to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at $49/month.
- Advance – Purchase this plan at the cost of $99/month and connect with 50, 000 subscribers.
- Enterprise – You can upgrade the Advance plan to meet high-volume demands, ranging above 10,00,000 subscribers. However, you need to contact the service provider to know about the pricing of this plan.
2. SendinBlue – Reliable Drip Email Marketing Software
SendinBlue allows you to automate your marketing and sales processes in no time. It lets you create a “drip” of emails by scheduling them based on the actions of your contacts. This drip emailing service enables basic as well as advanced automation of your workflows.
Moreover, you can set conditional triggers for your drip email campaigns, and create a dynamic email list with automated segmentation. Thus, you can send personalized emails like special promotions to your contacts on birthdays as well as create a series of onboarding emails. Thereby, boosting performance with increased engagement rates.
- Transactional Emails – This drip email marketing service allows you to use professional-looking transactional emails to send automatic behavior-based responses. You can choose the type of transactional email you want and personalize it with your client’s information.
- Drag & Drop Tool – Use this feature to create and customize email templates. This template builder lets you make responsive emails, enabling successful drip email marketing.
- Built-in CRM – Track the open rate and click rate of your email campaign and watch over all the activities of your customers. Centralize all your contact information and organize your contact list, thus strengthening client relations with effective communication.
- Segmentation – Implement email segmentation to send messages to a more targeted audience, further personalizing relations with clients and leads. Besides, multiply the number of email openers and clickers through automated contact list-segmentation.
- Signup Form Integration – Grow your email contact list by attaching a signup form to your templates.
SendinBlue offers varying pricing plans, based on the number of emails sent per month-
- Free – Sign up for FREE and send around 9,000 emails per month, with as many as 300 per day.
- Micro/Lite – Send 40,000 emails at $25/month. Additionally, free yourself from the daily sending limit.
- Bronze/Essential – Send 60,000 emails at $39/month. Plus, customize your template without the SendinBlue logo and get access to advanced drip emailing tools.
- Silver/Premium – This plan has two options-
- Send 1,20,000 emails for $66/month. Further, get multi-user access, landing page builder, and unlimited marketing automation.
- Send 3,50,000 emails for $173/ month. In addition to the above-mentioned features, get a free dedicated IP.
- Enterprise – For higher needs, choose this plan to get specific services at customized costs. Moreover, get a dedicated account manager, services pack, and unlimited users, along with all the features of the Silver Plan.
3. GetResponse – Affordable Automation Service Provider
This comprehensive drip emailing service converts your website traffic into sales by allowing you to send segment-specific and perfectly-timed emails. It further allows you to send relevant trigger emails after purchases, abandoned carts, website visits etc. Moreover, the drag and drop tool lets you design and edit responsive workflow templates that you can use in the drip email marketing.
Plus, you can capture and convert new leads with its advanced autoresponders. Thereby, nurturing more signups and closing more sales, using the automated drip email series. You can also add a personal touch to each email with effective segmentation, thus increasing your engagement rates.
- Transactional Emails – GetResponse enables you to send emails triggered by your subscriber’s actions. Plus, you can use the drip email facility to send the right email at the right time.
- Email Analytics – Get an insight into the opens, clicks, bounces and other statistics to keep a track of user activity. Further, use split tests to create optimized subject lines and email content for your subscribers.
- Integrations – Connect with payment processors and other eCommerce platforms like PayPal, WooCommerce, Shopify etc to turn your prospects into customers. Moreover, use these tools to automate your sales processes.
- Landing Pages – Grow your contact list with high-converting landing pages. You can use a pre-built page or create one easily with the drag and drop tool. Likewise, create popup forms and webinars to catch more signups.
- Autofunnel – Use ready-made funnels to sell your products and convert your clients. You can launch sales funnels, lead funnels and webinar funnels, further enhancing your drip email series.
GetResponse provides different pricing plans, based on the features they offer-
- Basic – Connect with 1,000 to 1,00,000 subscribers at the cost of $15/month to $450/month. Additionally, get access to drip email campaigns.
- Plus – Spend $49 to $499/month to send unlimited emails to 1,000 to 1,00,000 contacts. This is the most popular plan of this drip email marketing service, which also provides an automation builder.
- Professional – This plan charges $99 to $580/month for 1,000 to 1,00,000 subscribers. Plus, it allows unlimited funnels and custom workflows.
- Enterprise – If your needs exceed 1,00,000 subscribers, contact sales for custom pricing. Further, get a dedicated IP address and an account manager.
4. Customer.io – Competitive Marketing Automation Service
Customer.io enables you to put your sales processes on autopilot with its drip email marketing. Thereby, saving you a lot of time by reducing your manual efforts. You can send targeted emails at the scheduled time to drive subscriptions and create strong customer relations. Moreover, this drip emailing service allows you to design more paying marketing messages to get value out of your product or service.
- Marketing Segmentation – You can segment your mailing list based on demographics, user preferences or other factors in real time. Further, use the drip emailing services to send segment-specific emails. You can also sync your segments to ad networks to grow your business.
- Workflow Automation – The workflow builder allows you to create high-performance drip email campaigns with its drag and drop interface. Thus, making an impact by increasing your deliverability.
- Data Integrations – Customer.io API allows you to add, update and delete people from your contact list. It also allows third-party integrations with Zapier, mParticle etc to grow your business.
- Track Performance – You can get an insight into user activity by tracking the clicks, opens and bounces in real-time.
- A/B Testing – Test the subject lines, email content and senders of your campaigns to optimize them for your users. Plus, use drip email marketing services to send right emails at the right time.
Customer.io offers two list-based plans depending on the number of subscribers-
- Basic– This plan charges $150/month to $350/month for 12,000 to 50,000 contacts. For higher needs, you need to contact the service provider.
- Premium– It charges $995/month and offers premium technical support, dedicated IPs, and a customer success manager, along with all the features of the Basic plan.
5. MailChimp – Top Class Drip Email Marketing Service
MailChimp allows you to automate the delivery of your emails by scheduling them for a segmented audience. It enables more app engagement and conversions with less effort. Further, this drip emailing service enables you to strengthen customer relations by sending them personalized welcome emails and automatic follow-ups.
Moreover, it allows date-based automation for birthdays, anniversaries etc and behavior-based automation for sending trigger-relevant emails. You can send product recommendations, order notifications, and give special coupons to loyal customers. Additionally, the drip email campaign lets you send abandoned cart emails, product retargeting emails, etc, thereby growing your website’s engagement.
- Behavioral Targeting – Turn your contacts’ actions into personalized marketing by keeping an eye on their activities. You can observe website engagement and purchase behavior, then make your campaign more targeted with drip email facilities.
- Tags & Custom Fields – Use MailChimp API to automatically create tags based on your user’s interests and attributes. These customizable and flexible labels can also be added automatically, thus giving you access to track your subscriber’s actions.
- Content Studio – You can design adaptive emails using the in-built editing tool of MailChimp. Moreover, you can use the pre-built templates for enhancing your marketing automation campaign.
- Marketing CRM – Use MailChimp’s CRM tools to know your audience better. Thereby, turn audience insights into action by setting automated trigger responses.
- Landing Pages – Use pre-built landing pages or create new ones and make them must-click destinations in your emails, thereby attracting more customers. Likewise, you can also add subscription or popup signup forms to your emails.
- Digital Ads – This drip emailing service also lets you send targeted ads to your customers, based on their insights. Furthermore, digital ads enable you to find new customers and bring back lost site visitors.
This drip email marketing service provides different pricing plans according to the size of your contacts-
- Free – Connect with 2,000 subscribers for FREE and get access to 7 marketing channels along with marketing CRM, basic templates and more.
- Essentials – This plan allows you to connect with 500 to 50,000 subscribers at the cost of $9.99/month to $259/month. Additionally, enjoy features like A/B testing, single-step drip emailing series, etc.
- Standard – This is a list-based plan that starts at $14.99/month for 500 contacts, and goes on until $499/month for 1,00,000 contacts. In addition to all the features of Essentials, added benefits are advanced audience insights, multi-step drip email marketing, etc.
- Premium – The starter Premium plan is for 10,000 contacts at $299/month. You can choose this plan to connect with as many as 2,00,000 contacts at $1,099/month. Moreover, for higher needs, you can contact the service provider for a customized plan.
You now have the list of the 5 best drip email marketing software! Drip email campaigns extensively increase your deliverability, thereby escalating your business. Thus, compare these services based on the pricing and the features they offer and accordingly choose to meet your needs.
For any further queries related to the above drip email marketing software, feel free to ask in the comments!
You May Also Like To Read