Are you looking for the best WordPress form plugin to enhance your website?
Since the market is flooded with thousands of cheap contact forms for websites, we know it is not an easy task. Thus, we’ve filtered out the 5 most reliable WordPress contact form plugins to help you out.
These affordable WordPress form builders come with the best contact form designs, thereby assuring quality at minimal costs. You can use the below-mentioned WordPress contact form plugins to let visitors easily reach and communicate with you.
Moreover, these form builders allow you to modify and customize the forms to suit your branding. Let us have a glance at them through a quick comparison table.
Comparison Between 5 Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins
|Pricing(Billed Yearly)||Number Of Sites||Auto-Populate Form Fields||Multilingual Forms|
|Pabbly Form Builder||$10||Unlimited||Yes||
Additional details of the plugins are mentioned below.
“Pabbly Form Builder is the most reliable tool that allows users to create affordable forms for websites, offering the best contact form designs with unlimited features.”
This is the cheapest form builder that lets you create a variety of forms for payment collection, surveys, feedback generation etc. Plus, it offers unlimited forms, unlimited embedding, unlimited form fields and a lot more, along with form logics and form analytics.
Moreover, this tool allows you to automate your workflows by integrating with various email marketing tools. Thus, you can automatically send customized replies to users by scheduling the emails, thereby increasing your website engagement.
- Form Templates – Pabbly Form Builder provides you with the largest collection of pre-built form templates. Further, it allows you to customize them with the best contact form designs, using the drag & drop editor.
- Limitless Integrations – This tool allows third-party integrations with various tools like Google Analytics, Elementor, etc. Moreover, you can use unlimited webhooks to share information with these tools in real-time.
- Embed Forms – You can embed forms on various websites and manage multiple forms from a single location.
- SSL Encryption – It provides secure payments with SSL encryption. Using its reCaptcha feature you can secure your data from spammers and bots.
- Conditional Logics – This feature allows you to configure certain rules like IF, Then, AND, OR etc which are used to show or hide fields in your forms. Thereby, you can convert longer forms into concise and compact forms.
- Multilingual Forms – You can create forms in different types of languages like Greek, Chinese etc, using this WordPress contact form plugin.
- Partial Form Submission – It allows users to fill the form partially while the complete form gets mailed to them automatically once they have filled the form.
With Pabbly Form Builder, you can create an affordable data collection form along with all the advanced features like unlimited views, submission, embedding, and much more.
- Monthly price is $15/m for a single form.
- Likewise, the annual cost for a single form is $10/m.
2. Gravity Forms – Reliable WordPress Form Plugin
Gravity Forms provides you with all the tools needed to design professional forms for your WordPress-powered sites. This WordPress contact form plugin allows easy form-building with its intuitive visual editor.
Moreover, this software lets you easily create WordPress posts with front-end forms. It further provides free as well as premium add-ons like JetSloth, GravityView etc. You can also collect data from your users by adding file upload fields to your forms.
- Conditional Logic – Control the information asked from your users and tailor the form to suit their needs. You can also change your form settings to show or hide fields, sections, pages etc.
- Advanced Calculations – This WordPress form plugin performs advanced calculations based on submitted field values, thereby helping you in business decisions.
- Email Autoresponders – You can keep a track of every form submission to generate leads, using the Gravity Forms autoresponders. Further, you can also limit the number of entries a form receives and schedule forms.
- Spam Fighter – You can clear the clutter in your inbox by protecting your forms from spammers and bots, using Google reCaptcha, Akismet options etc.
- Integrations – This WordPress contact form plugin allows you to integrate with various apps and services like MailChimp, Dropbox, Stripe and many more, thereby boosting your performance.
- Partial Form Submission – This allows your users to save a partially completed form and resume later, thus saving you from losing leads due to elaborated forms.
Gravity Forms offers three different pricing plans, based on the features they provide-
- Basic – Create unlimited forms for one site at the cost of $59/year. Further, get access to basic add-ons like HubSpot, iContact and many more.
- Pro – Spend $159/year to create unlimited contact forms for 3 WordPress sites. Plus, you can avail professional add-ons like Zapier, Slack etc.
- Elite – This plan provides the best contact form designs to manage unlimited websites, at $259/year. Moreover, it also provides the features of webhooks and coupons.
3. Quform – Affordable WordPress Contact Form Plugin
Quform is an advanced WordPress form plugin that allows you to easily design affordable contact forms for websites, using the drag and drop tool. It offers flexible styling features and easy theming system to design responsive professional forms.
Further, this WordPress form builder lets you send unlimited emails from a single submission, thereby reducing manual efforts. Quform now comes with 19 new elements like column layouts, radio buttons, reCaptcha etc to enhance your user’s experience with the best contact form designs.
- Multi-Page Forms – This WordPress contact form plugin lets you create multi-page forms conveniently. Further, you can edit and label form entries to segment your contacts.
- File Uploads – Collect advanced data from your contacts by adding file upload fields to your forms. You can get these files as attachments as well as automatically save them to your server.
- Conditional Elements – Change your settings to show or hide fields in your contact forms, based on one’s previous responses, thereby personalizing your forms.
- Form Templates – Quform offers a variety of adaptive form templates like contact forms for websites, booking forms, subscription forms, customer surveys and many more.
- Custom Auto Reply – You can use autoresponders to send customized replies to your users as and when they submit forms.
- Data Security – Secure your submissions by using CSRF protection, invisible reCaptcha and various other tools.
Quform comes with two pricing plans based on the features they offer-
- Regular – Spend $29 to use the WordPress form plugin for one site. Further, this license can be used for a single end product that is not sold.
- Extended – Create unlimited forms to manage one website by spending $145. Plus, you can use this plan for a single end product for which users can be charged for. The price thus includes item price as well as buyer fee.
4. FormCraft – Top WordPress Form Builder
This WordPress contact form plugin enables you to design responsive contact forms with the best contact form designs. You can use the drag and drop interface to create multi-purpose forms without any coding knowledge.
Moreover, FormCraft lets you work with 100+ form fields to create lightweight forms that load fast. It further provides you with dozens of add-ons like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Stripe etc. You can browse add-ons as well as build one yourself using the FormCraft API.
- Form Templates – You can make use of free WordPress contact form codes to create newsletters, build surveys, collect user information and much more. Also, you can use the available templates to build the best contact forms for websites as well as sign-up forms.
- Embed Forms – This WordPress contact form plugin allows you to easily embed popup forms on any page. Additionally, you can embed the forms in various forms like tabbed format, sliding format etc.
- Multi-Page Forms – You can create multi-page forms by dividing the different sections in your contact forms. Thus, organising data collection and boosting conversion rates. Further, you can use Contact Form 7 styling to enhance your form layouts.
- Conditional Logic – This feature allows you to show or hide fields and set custom redirects in the contact forms for websites. Plus, you can alter the value of form fields based on user responses.
- Form Analytics – Track form views and submissions to get an insight into your performance. Moreover, this affordable WordPress form plugin also lets you view form and payment conversion rates.
This premium WordPress form builder offers a simple pricing plan of $36 for one single end product and multiple free end products. You can upgrade to get an extended license which allows you to use the plugin for an end product that is sold. Further, all future updates of this WordPress form plugin are free.
5. Ninja Kick – Cheap WordPress Form Plugin
Ninja Kick is one of the top WordPress contact form plugins that lets you create forms easily as it is compatible with Contact Form 7 styling. It allows your visitors to instantly open the contact form, without redirecting, thereby generating more sales.
Moreover, you can create a variety of forms like subscription forms, payment forms, contact forms etc. Further, this affordable WordPress form builder provides the best contact form designs to enhance your visitor’s experience, thus capturing more leads.
- Responsive Forms – Ninja Kick WordPress form plugin lets you create forms that look good on every device, thereby increasing your sales.
- Rich Customization – Improve the functionality of your forms by setting the direction of animation, label style, colour theme and a lot more. Moreover, you can easily change the base colour of the themes to suit your branding.
- Contact Form 7 Styling – Use the free form plugin Contact Form 7 to sophisticate your contact forms. Plus, you can add drop boxes, radio buttons and many other tools to your forms, using this feature.
- Spam Protection – This WordPress form builder comes with GDPR compliance features. Additionally, it offers a human test option to prevent scam.
- Translatable Forms – You can translate your content to many languages including German, Spanish, French etc and thus localise the contact forms for your users.
Ninja Kick WordPress contact form plugin offers a single pricing plan of $19. This plan allows you to work on one single end product. Further, you can report bugs and issues and get access to support for over 6 months. Additionally, you can also extend support of the WordPress form builder up to a year by spending $5.25.
There you go! You now have the list of the 5 best WordPress contact form plugins along with their features and pricing details. You can get the contact forms running on your WordPress site in no time, thus improving the experience for your visitors.
The above list includes both paid and free WordPress form plugins, so we hope you have found the right fit for your needs.
Nonetheless, if you have any query regarding the WordPress form builders, feel free to drop a comment!
You May Also Like To Read: