5+ Top Online Form Builders – Create Forms & Collect Payments
Online Form Builders are the professional tool that creates various kinds of forms like payment, surveys, and feedback. These forms are used on the website to collect data in a systematic way that are submitted by the users.
Form creation becomes super fast with these form builders. Since these form builders reduce redundancy of creating forms for different purposes, form builders further ensure the users to provide different design templates to create forms of multiple types.
The forms created using these online form builders can be easily embedded and shared on other websites.
Form Builders also provide immediate email notification feature to admin & users on every form submission. This facility allows the admin to start processing the provided data through the forms.
Some prominent features are – drag & drop form builder, Google analytics, form validation option, conditional logic, add-ons for email marketing tools & CRM, spam protection and a lot more.
Few more relevant articles for you to read
1. FormGet Online Form Builder
You can create an online form from scratch. After adding the required fields, you can also add a logo, brand image, include links and write a custom message to the form. This creates an easy and effective way of the custom branding of your product/services. In short, you can generate more leads by targeting your web audience through these web forms.
Form builder lets you create forms using drag and drop with multiple design templates.
The form uses conditional logic to branch out the fields based on the category a user have chosen. The user will get only relevant fields in their form since conditional logic show/hide the fields. This will shorten the form length & makes it an easy-to-fill form for the users.
1. Starters Plan at $5 per month for 1 user – 1200 Submissions / Month, 3 Google Analytics Account Integration, 12k form views per month
2. Rookie Plan at $35 per month for 5 users – 25k Submissions / Month, Unlimited Google Analytics Account Integration, 100k form views per month
3. Pro Plan at $75 per month for 10 users – 60k Submissions / Month, 15 Payment Account, 250k form views per month
4. Advance Plan at $99 per month for unlimited users – Unlimited Submissions, Unlimited Payment Account, unlimited form views per month
- Point of contact usage will let you know the referral path (i.e. which specific page the user has referred to reach your forms) via URL tracking.
- It also allows you to create and embed the multilingual forms (sliding form, contact form etc.) as a tabbed widget or any position on the web page. You can embed them on multiple websites and manage them from one place.
- Use prebuilt canned response template to notify the users on their form submission through an auto-generated message.
- Integrate the forms to various email marketing applications like MailGet, MailChimp, AWeber etc to collect leads. This is because these forms can also boost-up your online sales extensively.
2. Pabbly Forms
Creating a professional and attractive forms does not require any external tool, as the builder provides a designing panel. With this option, you get design templates, form colors (for button, background, border etc.) and footer settings to add company’s profile, link to social networks, email id etc.
You can add ‘insert file upload’ field on the form. Further, it supports various file formats to upload. (jpg, gif, png, zip, pdf, mp3, mp4 etc.). It also redirects the user automatically to another page after form submission.
Pabbly forms let you create multilanguage forms. You can create and translate forms in languages like German, Spanish, Chinese, English, etc.
- Starters Plan at $11 per month for 1 user – 1 form with 20mb file uploads, embed to 10 domains
- Rookie Plan at $35 per month for 5 users – 5 form with 2 GB file uploads, embed to 35 domains
- Pro Plan at $79 per month for 10 users – unlimited forms with 7 GB file uploads, embed to 75 domains
- Advance Plan at $99 per month for unlimited users – unlimited forms with 10 GB file uploads, embed to unlimited domains
- It allows creating self-hosted forms with unique URL. This means your form will act as a website in itself.
- Pabbly has inbuilt form validator to collect and manage accurate and valid entries via submitted forms. The validator performs email validation, limit characters in the input fields, mark field as required etc.
- The form builder provides a public/internal note feature. Admin can reply to the customers and interact with your team members via notes.
- You can provide secure payment gateways (PayPal and Stripe) to the users. Also, offer them single and recurring payment option.
This form builder lets you create web forms quickly with the form templates of a contact form, subscription form, payment form etc. Further, you can embed the forms in blog posts, pages, sidebar widgets, footer, etc. very easily.
WP Forms includes various add-ons, few are listed below:
PayPal and Stripe integration – For collecting payments, donations, and online orders.
Drip, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor and MailChimp etc. – These add-ons are email marketing service and automation platforms to grow any online business.
Form submission is possible in offline mode as well. The user’s form data is saved and submitted when their internet connection is restored.
The admin can even know about device’s physical location of the users by tracking their geolocation data.
- Basic Plan at $49/year for 1 Site – Unlimited and multipage forms, spam protection.
- Plus Plan at $99/year for 3 Sites – All basic plan features plus MailChimp, AWeber.
- Pro Plan at $199/year for 25 Sites – All plus plan features plus User registration, PayPal, Stripe
- Agency Plan at $349/year for Unlimited Sites – All Pro plan features plus premium support and client management.
- It allows creating surveys and polls forms and further analyzes the collected data to generate interactive reports. This feature becomes more powerful as you can allow the users to sign the forms with mouse or touchscreen.
- You can create custom WordPress user registration forms. Further, the users can submit their guest blog posts and other content in WordPress.
- This form builder provides you an option to split a long form into multi-page forms for a superior user experience.
- The user is facilitated to add custom questions and math captcha to prevent bots.
FormBakery is a quick and simple form building solution with high popularity in the market. You can create any type of professional form in minutes with this form builder.
This is because you do not need to write even a single line of code to generate the form. Just drag and drop the required fields of your form and you are good to go.
1. Personal Plan at $9/year – Personal use license
2. Professional Plan at $19/year – Commercial use license
3. 5 Form Pack Plan at $49/year – For 5 commercial license
- User does not need to login on the website to create forms. It can be done directly by accessing the dashboard with a single click.
- The 5 elements of the form are single line text box, a multi-line text box, a drop-down box, radio buttons, and checkboxes. You can place them in the form and do the customization to design your form.
- After completing the form creation, you can preview and download the form.
- Admin will get notified through email on every form submission. A verified email address will be provided on the form for users.
5. Ninja Forms
With WordPress integration, you can affix Ninja form to any content on your site with a widget, shortcode, template function. It also allows front-end posting of various posts and pages to the users on the WordPress website. This is important because you don’t have to provide access to the WordPress admin dashboard.
You can create PDF copies of submitted form data & share that data with customers or team members. Moreover, you can use WebMerge extension to collect & populate the PDF or data from excel spreadsheets, word docs etc. to export the details automatically.
- Personal License at $99/year for 1 site
- Professional License at $199/year for 20 sites.
- Agency License at $499/year for unlimited sites.
- It allows a user to save the incomplete form and continue filling it anytime in the future with saving progress feature.
- You can create unlimited sign-up forms that support auto subscription via CleverReach newsletter subscription. Some other email newsletter integrations are – Sendy, Constant Contact, Emma etc.
- The form builder uses various famous CRM options which are capable enough to convert inquiries into sales like Zoho CRM, Capsule CRM, Pipeline deals, Insightly, OnePage, and Highrise.
- Start collecting payments with mostly used PayPal express. Few more easy and secure credit card payment modes are integrated like Elavon and stripe.
6. Gravity Forms
You can easily construct a WordPress form through the visual form editor and various configuration option provided by Gravity Forms. For example, it provides 30+ form fields that enable to create forms of any purpose.
This form provides coupons add-on for low budget users. You can implement coupons on flat rates or percentage discount and can be applied on generic or on specific forms.
The form builder uses conditional logic to configure your form fields, sections, pages, submit button etc. So, you can decide what information to take from the users by structuring the form of your choice.
- Basic license at $59/year for 1 site – With basic add-ons
- Pro license at $159/year for 3 sites – With basic and pro add-ons
- Elite license at $259/year for unlimited sites – With basic, pro and elite add-ons and WordPress multisite.
- It allows limiting the number of form entries. And schedule the form submission by the users as per your convenience to accept the data.
- You can allow users to submit documents and photos in their forms through file upload field. These document files are secured & saved to the web server.
- Further, it provides Twilio add-on to generate text message notifications. Send a customizable SMS text message on form submission, or when a payment is received from an order form.
- Gravity Forms lets you perform advanced calculations on the submitted form field values as well.
These are one of the best and commonly used form builders. Since they use various key features like multiple form templates, instant email notification, newsletter subscription, coupon add-ons and a lot more.
Since all of them are ready-to-use, just go through these highly recommended form builders and choose which one you want to adapt.
Feel free to post your comments and queries in the below section.
Thanks and regards!