Display top quality seafood, lobsters of your store to diehard pescetarian or seafood lovers for their dining delights on a sleek online platform & inflate the fresh seafood trade.
Seafood Sales WordPress Theme is an accessible & premium template with which you can create a website for seafood industry in just a few minutes. The eCommerce WordPress template comes with a free WooCommerce plugin using which you can start selling the prawns, lobsters, etc. via an online desk.
Two forms of homepage layouts:
- With sidebar: From the backend, you can switch on the sidebar feature & use this portion to display social icons, products for sale, gallery, etc.
- Without sidebar: As you switch off the sidebar feature the consequent area for homepage blogs, testimonials increases.
Local fish markets, seafood speciality stores, coastal food outlets, frozen seafood shops, harbour fish wholesale suppliers & retailers can use this multi-page FreshFish theme to promote & expand their seafood vocation.
Amplify Seafood Sales With eCommerce Website
FreshFish WordPress Template is integrated with the robust WooCommerce plugin, which offers various functionalities to promote as well trade the fishes online.
- Shop page & single product page displays all the tuna, squids, etc. along with price tags, discounts, specifications in a well-organized manner. From the backend, you just have to add products, their images & rates using shortcodes.
- You can easily group the seafood into categories according to their ratings, prices from the back end & allow shoppers on the front end to filter their search in order to find the relevant item.
- Cart & checkout are the features which help your customers to experience a swift shopping feat. They can add/remove multiple seafood items into their cart & click on the checkout option to proceed the payment, after viewing the total amount of purchase.
- Customers can make the billings either online through the secure payment gateway PayPal, or offline by sending a check to your office address.
Highlight Seafood & Trouts Over Gala Dais
Screened Sliders With Text: Enhance your seafood website’s appearance by displaying high pixel photographs of fish platters on the shaded slider images. You can add catchy titles to each of them & it also holds a call to action button to lead your clients to any custom page.
List Based Feature Area: Enlist down the different scallops, prawns & other fish varieties that you supply on the layered feature section of the homepage. Illustrate them specifically by adding icons to each of them from the 200+ Google font icons.
Column Service Section: Showcase the best seafood categories on the column based service area & you can also use this segment to flaunt the utilities you offer. Each column exhibits a blur animated effect on hovering a particular section.
Client’s Reviews: Enhance your seafood sales company’s authenticity by unveiling feedbacks received from multiple customers on the carousel testimonial area. These experiences of current clients will help you to build up a new customer base.
Hidden Google Map Scrolling Feature: The footer of the fresh fish website has a unique map button, which on clicking by the users expands to show the address & location of your head office on Google Map.
Other Additional Features Of Seafood Sales WP Theme
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
- Completely responsive layout.
- Runs efficiently on all latest browsers.
- Individual page/post customization options
- Built-in ajax based contact form.
- Well-coded PHP, CSS & JS files.
- Clean & well-defined documentation.
- Passed W3C validations.
- Provided with SEO options under admin panel.
- Multilingual translation ready.
- Widgetized footer for a gallery, office address, etc.
- Gallery page with masonry effect.
- Easy installation of the template with free default content.
- Set a search bar, top products on the sidebar of the pages.
- Social sharing icons & call info in the footer.
- Five unique color skins – Blue, Purple, Red, Grey.
- Full-width & default page layouts.
- Comments on the blog page to collect views of clients.
You might also be interested in: