10 Best Email List Cleaning Software Services 2017
There’s no doubt that the most cost effective and quickest way of reaching a targeted audience toady is email marketing. And you are likely to benefit more from your email list if it has more subscribers.
But a list size isn’t the only thing that matters. For your email marketing campaigns to bear successful results, the quality of your list is as much important as the size.
But what exactly does email list quality mean? Well, your email list has to be validated and bad emails need to be cleaned from it in order to prevent wasting your efforts on invalid email addresses.
That’s not all, email list cleaning also helps protect the domain of your email server from being blacklisted and enhance the performance of your email marketing campaign.
So, how do you go about it? The answer is, through using email list cleaning services. The market is definitely flooded with so many email list cleaning tools, so you’ll need to pick one that can best serve your needs.
This article simplifies the searching work for you by highlighting 10 of the best email list cleaning tools that you must consider.
MailGet is one of the most reliable tools for cleaning and validating email lists for entrepreneurs. It’s an ultimate solution to email marketing that sends emails by integrating standard Amazon SES as an SMTP. MailGet supports up to 5 more SMTPs Mandrill, SendGrill, Postmark, Mailgun and Mailjet having 10,000 and 6,000 emails a month plans.
Amazon SES is simply one of the most reliable and cheapest email marketing solutions on the web. It allows you to send at least 2,000 messages in a single day at no cost if you are making use of Amazon SES from the Amazon EC2. Once the 2,000 free message allowance is completed, you have to pay the current rate of %0.10 for every 1,000 messages.
Well, MailGet has excellent features that are mostly appreciated by first-time users seeking out email list cleaning services.
- Email list cleaning – MailGet cleans all bad and inactive emails off your list to enhance your email marketing strategies. This email cleaning service will give you a deliverability of up to 99 percent, high subscriptions and responses. The email list cleaning feature also searches for invalid, duplicate and undeliverable email addresses that can affect your campaigns.
- Bounce file comparison – your email addresses will be compared against an email list of hard bounces and affected emails filtered out.
- Detect and clean disposable emails – MailGet can also detect all temporary and junk email addresses used during sign up.
- An editor with drag and drop – every user will admit that this is a real game changer in sending cheap emails using Amazon SES. The tool’s design somewhat resembles that of MailLite but works pretty well. It may not be so much advanced, but it is surely much better than most of the standard tools out there.
- Segmentation of subscriber list – depending on the bounces and clicks among other elements, MailGet makes it possible for you to segment your subscriber lists. This is something that you won’t get with most other email list cleaning tools.
- Inbox preview – MailGet actually shows you the preview of newsletter that you are going to send.
- Autoresponders and drip emails – the capability of adding several drip emails isn’t something you’ll get so easily with other tools. MailGet’s implementation of the drip emails is pretty simpler and cleaner, making it easier to use.
In addition to these features, MailGet also has other integrations, including Wufoo (forms), Zapier and Google Analytics (web traffic data).
- Has many integrations, including Zapier and Google Analytics
- Multiple SMTPs supported.
- Set up process is easy, facilitated by detailed tutorials.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
Lack of subscribers’ custom fields.
QuickEmailVerification, one of the leading service-providers, helps you maintain a clean database by preventing incorrect or dead email addresses from entering into your database.
It can verify all the email addresses from your entire database. With the ability of verifying bulk emails, it has the capacity to verify thousands of emails within few minutes. Besides, you can also utilize its API to verify, in real-time, individual addresses as each address enters your mailing list.
QuickEmailVerification makes use of a number of top-notch features to achieve the goals.
- Real-time verification – this is supported if you integrate their REST API into your site.
- Multiple email verification methods – this tool uses more than one email validation method, including IETF validation standards, RFC syntax, SMTP testing, DNS entry checking among others.
- Bulk email verification – if you have a huge list of emails, QuickEmailVerification can successfully perform verification of all the email addresses within minutes.
- Simplified verification – the verification process has been made simpler by the drag and drop feature. You can drag your email list and drop it on the validation window. Alternatively, you can upload using .CSV file.
The pricing plans of QuickEmailVerification are quite flexible. This email list validation service allows you to validate 100 emails every day for free. You are also provided with a one-time verification service as well as monthly subscription plans.
NeverBounce is a powerful email list cleaning service that you can use to eliminate all invalid addresses and reduce the bounce rates dramatically. With this service, the list of things you can achieve is certainly stunning.
NeverBounce offers a free account when you sign up. With the free account, you will get the chance to test any size of data for free. On top of that, you will get verification of 1,000 APIs on a monthly basis.
NeverBounce offers a wide range of excellent features that can help you keep a strong email list of subscribers.
- Email list cleaning – NeverBounce can detect all bad emails, from the invalid, undeliverable, temporary, junk to non-existent emails. It provides you with a clean email list that boosts your email marketing campaigns.
- Signup subscribers – NeverBounce allows you to send your promotional newsletters to your email list as well as add new subscribers to expand your list.
- Leads generation – in addition, it can help you generate more leads which can be converted to generate revenue.
- Unlimited platform integration – NeverBounce supports integration with a number of platforms, including Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Contact Forms, data entry platforms and many more.
- Validation of bulky email lists – regardless of the size of your email list, NeverBounce can have your emails delivered with up to 97% success rate.
ListWise also ranks among the top email list cleaning tools out there. The tool was developed and is maintained by CyberCom, which also manages Maxmail.
ListWise offers quite a number of services that any email marketer will find useful, including cleaning lists, removal of duplicate as well as potential bounces.
ListWise has quite a number of features to offer, but the key ones include:
- Email list cleaning – get all bad emails on your list identified and cleaned out.
- Email validation – ListWise enables you to identify the invalid email addresses within your list to boost your email marketing campaign.
- Bulk validation – if you have a large list of subscribers’ emails, ListWise can still help you validate each email on your list.
- No-reply and duplicate removal – duplicate email addresses on your list only adds to the bulk of your list. ListWise can help you identify and remove all duplicate and no-reply emails from your list.
- Worldwide check for bounceback – ListWise uses a global network that keeps record of the messages that bounced previously so as to predict whether an email in your list is likely to bounce.
- Auto typo fixing – ListWise automatically corrects the mistakes made when making your email lists.
ListWise gives you flexibility when it comes to choosing a pricing plan. You can opt for the prepaid plans or the monthly pricing plan. However, a free trial is offered before making a purchase. The free trial entails having 100 emails verified for free.
Data Validation lets you enhance your email marketing campaigns by building an email list of valid email addresses only. You simply have to upload your email list and get it verified right away.
For email list validations, DataValidation uses an ESP integration as well as Batch Verification and Real Time APIs. While verifying your email list, you simply need to choose an integration to use. DataValidation seems quite simple and is less intricate.
This email validation tool offers a couple of services or features that any email marketer or an ESP will find very useful. These include:
- Email validation – have all the bad emails identified and eliminated from your list so you can have a clean email list to give desirable results. Bulk verification is also supported.
- Email list cleaning – all email addresses that are non-existent, temporary, undeliverable among other undesirable traits are erased off your list to give you a clean email list
- List quality reporting – DataValidation allows you to see the deliverable, undeliverable and engaged email addresses on a list before purchasing it. Every email list that is imported into the validation tool gets verified and is awarded a score to describe its quality.
- ESP integration – you can use one of the supported integrations to link your account, view the List Quality report and verify your email list.
- Real Time verification APIs – DataValidation makes it possible to verify the email addresses on your list in real-time using the Real Time verification API. Alternatively, you can make use of the Batch API to fully verify your list.
In addition to these features, DataValidation has a pricing plan that is based on the size of your list. You can easily upload your list and determine the verification cost from their site. This is available as a one-time verification service.
If you have a bulky email list, DataValidation also provides flexible token packages so that you can verify many email addresses. Check out their detailed pricing plans on their website.
6. XVerify – Intelligent Email Verification
XVerify has established themselves as clear leader in the email verification space. They are the only provider you can call and speak with an email deliverability consult at any time. Considering their EU Privacy Shield Certification and multiple locations in the US, you will not find a more trusted provider to verify your emails.
Xverify offers the most impressive tools in the market place for email marketers. They include:
- Email verification and hygiene “All in One” – Xverify’s process will simultaneously identify hard bounces, high risk emails, disposable emails, emails linked to online fraud, complainers, and numerous other threats.
- Reporting – Xverify’s user interface allows for detailed reporting and analysis of your results.
- ESP integration – Xverify has integrations with nearly every major ESP.
- Real Time and Batch Processing – Xverify’s API can instantly validate emails, as soon as they are collected on web forms in real time. There batch processing can verify email files ranging in size form 10 records to over 100 million records.
Security and Accuracy – Xverify’s offers the highest accuracy rates in the space at over 98%. They are also are the most secure and trusted source to send your data to, as they are EU Privacy Shield and certified.
Pricing – starts at under ½ of a cent for 50,00 verifications. Pricing goes down to under 1/10th of a cent for higher volumes.
Kickbox is one of the top email verification services. This tool aims at separating poor quality email addresses from the high-quality ones in your email marketing list.
Kickbox helps most entrepreneurs solve one of the biggest challenges in email marketing: maintenance of lists. By simply uploading your email list, Kickbox will do the work of identifying the undeliverable, deliverable, unknown or risky addresses.
Kickbox has plenty of top features that make the tool stand out from the other tools available in the market.
- Kickbox Sendex– this will rate each email on your list to show you its quality.
- Recipient Authentication – this does the purpose of verifying that the emails provided by your subscribers are indeed owned by them.
- Multiple integration – Kickbox works well with many email marketing services as well as sales tools, including Campaign Monitor and Drip among others.
- Automatic email validation – the tool automatically validates your email addresses after creating a list.
- Easy to use – their platform is user-friendly and intuitive.
However, Kickbox pricing plans aren’t as flexible as the other similar tools. For instance, free verification is offered for the first 100 emails. After that, Kickbox charges $5 for verification of 500 emails, $10 for verification of 1,000 emails and so on.
Though Kickbox promises an email deliverability of up to 95 percent, their tool seems to offer few features. Additionally, their pricing is quite higher than those of other email list cleaning services.
8. Experian Data Quality
Experian Data Quality is among few email list cleaning service providers with a wide global coverage, as they are operational in the United States, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Netherlands and Singapore.
Apart from having a wide geographical coverage, Experian Data Quality offers more than just email verification services. Other product packages offered include data matching, phone verification, address verification and data enrichment.
Experian Data Quality helps you connect your subscribers more effectively through the features or services offered. The following are the features or services offered:
- Address verification – this is a somewhat rare feature of Experian Data Quality that is absent in other email list cleaning services. Through the address cleansing app and verification app, you can keep the address information of your subscribers updated to reduce the costs of mailing and return packages.
- Email verification – this will help you maintain an accurate and valid email list, thus reducing bounce rates in your business.
- Phone verification – this is another unique feature that most other providers do not have. This simply helps you increase the list of valuable phone contacts to facilitate mobile marketing through SMS and other mobile campaigns.
- Data matching – you can use this feature to determine the hidden links that exist within the records of your customers, so you can eliminate duplicates and unneeded data.
- Data enrichment – this will help you gain a better understanding of your targeted customers to offer customized messages and experiences.
Experian Data Quality seems to be the only email verification service provider with additional services beyond the conventional ones.
ReachMail is a Chicago-based email validation service provider offering email list clearing services and free email marketing services. They offer solutions that email marketers can use to create, analyze and send emails. They began their journey in 2001 and have been focusing mainly on two things: making it easier for email marketers to enhance their email marketing campaigns and providing the best personalized customer service.
ReachMail has proved that they have more features and a better tool for less than what other competitors offer. Their email list cleaning process is simple scanning about 1 billion email addresses, your addresses are also checked for invalid syntax, expired domains and spam traps. Within 48 hours a list of the invalid email addresses will be placed in your ReachMail Global Opt-Out list which you can download at any time.
ReachMail offers a lot of features, which are.
- Free accounts – ReachMail offers you a free account where you can have up to 15,000 emails validated per month for free.
- Free custom templates – all the paid accounts get a custom template for free to match one’s brand. This is a unique feature that distinguishes ReachMail from its competitors.
- Success percentage – their reporting feature enables you to know the success rate of your email marketing campaigns.
- Integration of other platforms – these include social media sharing, auto responders, APIs, etc.
- Email marketing – ReachMail allows you to launch your campaign within minutes.
- Social Media Sharing – You can share your email content on social media.
The good thing with ReachMail is that its plans are favorable for the small businesses as well. Their free trial package allows you to send 15,000 emails per month to 5,000 contacts on your list.
After the trial period is over, you have to pay as little as $10 per month for verification if you are not ready to upgrade. Their free account has almost all the features of the paid accounts, except for Google Analytics, priority sending, email previews and custom templates.
None of their plans provide unlimited email sending facility. If you want to send more emails than what your plan caters for, you will be charged after every 1,000 emails you send at $1.50 to $0.74 rate.
Reach Mail’s main aim is to offer what most of the other service providers do not have. They have many features at fair price plans that other providers do not offer.
10. Email YoYo
Email YoYo is one of the most popular email list cleaning service providers in the email marketing industry. It is among the most trusted email list cleaning service providers by major brands on the web, including Yellow Pages, eBay, Microsoft Game Studios among others.
Despite being so popular among the major brands, Email YoYo seems to mainly focus on two major services: email list cleaning and email validation API. But these services are broadly categorized to cover most of the services offered by other competing providers.
What is most likeable about Email YoYo is that their email verification API can perform real-time email validation for all business sizes without the need of a software.
Email YoYo focuses on two major services: email list cleaning and email validation.
- Email list cleaning – Email YoYo can help you identify the bad email addresses that are undeliverable, unknown or no longer functional. This service is offered for both individuals and businesses. Verification of bulk email lists is offered according to your list size. You simply have to select the level matching your needs from their tier.
- Email validation API – This service allows you to verify your email lists in real-time. The validation supports many software, registration process, website, app, e-commerce carts among other platforms you use in your business.
In addition, Email YoYo has a straightforward pricing plan aimed at keeping your email marketing campaign more affordable. You are given a free trial account that lasts for seven days when you sign up. Once your free trial period is over, you may choose to subscribe to the paid plans.
The above-mentioned email list cleaning service providers have varying features and services that distinguish them from their competitors. Most of the services offered mainly meet the standard email marketing solutions, but one provider may differ from another in terms of pricing plans.
Last Updated on: July 1, 2017