Forum sites like Quora or Digital Point are a reliable way to build online communities and collaborate like-minded people to come to the same place and share their solutions.
However, setting up a well organized and systematized knowledge sharing channel like Quora can be a brainy job for anyone, but with the existence of WordPress, it becomes easy to build your online forum from scratch.
It is through Ques&Ans WordPress Theme, which allows you to easily create a website like Quora or digital point via the simplest method. It is a complete forum functionality inbuilt WordPress theme that proves to be the stand alone ultimate solution for aspirants to get their forums live with least efforts.
Ques&Ans has its own dedicated forum framework that helps you to create support sites, question-answers site a.k.a. a knowledge base or anything else, and in a few short and simple steps you can launch a self-hosted QnA forum on WordPress.
It is designed keeping user experience in focus with the intention to facilitate conversations the better and easy way. In addition to it, a simple and optimized user interface is provided for posting of Questions & Answers to your knowledge base. In addition, it gives a well-managed system controlled by the back-end admin panel & allows you to effectively monitor user actions.
Let’s Know This QnA WP Theme In Deep
How users can ask their questions
Users can ask questions of their choice. One just needs to be logged in to your forum. You can also set permission for the anonymous user to ask a question.
How Questions are listed in Forum
Question are listed on the basis of Latest, Most Voted, Active, Views and Unanswered.
Latest Questions – Newly arrived questions are always arranged in the latest question category. These type of question get a better visibility and get instant replies.
Votes – Hot topics always stay on top of the forum if they are trending and are loved by community/forum members. This feature will evoke users to get more involved in the conversation. Topics are arranged on the basis of votes. If you get more upvotes than your topic will go on the top of the listing.
Unanswered Questions Listing – If the user asks any question and it remains unanswered in the forum then it is listed in the unanswered category.
Category Selection for more visibility – Above all, there is an option for selecting a category, (where users can check all the latest, votes and unanswered) question in a particular category. Users who are interested in a particular category can easily navigate to the section.
Question Stats – Every individual question page has question stats box where all the stats like a number of views, answers and followers display.
Set maximum question per page:– Admin can easily set the number of questions that can be viewed on a particular page to minimize navigation section. It helps users to stay for a longer duration on the website.
Answer System on Forum
Just click on the question you want to reply and you can post your answer easily and insert picture and link while answering.
- Live notification system – Users will be notified of every important action on the site to let them catch up the latest happenings. Users will receive the notification for the answer to his question, comments and for upvotes and downvotes.
- Single question listing – Click on a question, users will be redirected to its detailed page including questions and all the answers given by different users.
- Browse topic – You can write down a keyword then a list of the related post will appear this will lead you to quickly find out the information with the help of search.
- Follow Question – If you like any topic in the forum and you want to know each and every future conversation on the forum then you can follow that topic, So whenever a new reply is received for that topic, you will get notified.
- Top-Voted Answer on Top – Your users will always be engaged with the system when they get the best reply on top. They find it useful and knowledgeable.
Every registered user gets his own profile where they can see all their details like the number of question or answers they have posted, the number of views on their posts etc.
- User login/registration System – This theme allow the user to get themselves registered or login before they can post their question or answers. You users can directly create their account by signup process.
- Captcha to prevent spam – Google recaptcha protection to avoid spammy sign ups into the forum.
- Individual Profile page – Registered users has an individual profile page where one can see all the activities and stats at a glance. This page display number of question, answer, follower, following and vote received.
Earn Revenue Through Advertisements
You can charge for posting advertisement into your forum. There are different places for you to display the advertisements, that will let you monetize the traffic on your QnA forum when you have acquired a good number of user base.
- Awesome Homepage.
- Question listing page.
- Sorting question and answer by many options.
- Ajax base answer form submission.
- Comments on questions and answers.
- Flag and moderate post
- Mark an answer as selected.
- Google reCaptcha to prevent spam
- Blog listings and details.
- Users can edit their profile
- User profile individual page with question & answer details.
- Follow and the following system
- Email notification
- Front-end models for improving interactions.
- Content focused user experience.
- Advanced admin panel
- Default page template for a blog, contact etc.
- Slider with animation effects
- Unlimited color skin
- Social sharing enabled.
- Ability to filter knowledge base according to user’s interest.
- Live Notifications.
- 6 different types blog post format
- All Device Ready.
Check out for more related information-