With over 200 million users trusting PayPal for online money transfer, it becomes necessary that a website has 100% safe PayPal integration.
PayPal Advanced is a well-documented script in PHP which offers a fast, safe and secure integration of PayPal payment gateway.
To put it simply, it makes your website PayPal compatible.
Integrate your website with PayPal API key to collect payments easily.
- Handles an outgoing request to PayPal, and
- Submits incoming response after the payment process.
- Multiple currency options
- Accept payments via PayPal and Credit Card
- Redirect non-HTTP requests to https
- Show a list of pre-defined items for sale
- Fully responsive design
- Built with modern technologies and resources
- A fast, one-page installation wizard
- Maintaining the highest quality standards
- View all payments
- Generate invoices
- Manage subscriptions, items
- Customize settings
- View and manage your items for sale
- Enable/disable billing address fields
- Give the payment description
- Alerts for payments, subscriptions, and cancellations.
- Notifications for both the customer and administrator.
- Unique URLs are easy to use and share
- Create a brand for marketing purposes
- Help users remember and find a specific page
- PayPal Advanced Payment Gateway PHP Script allows secure connections from a web server to a browser
- Usually done after you install an SSL certificate on your website
- Visitors are redirected to the secured (HTTPS) version of the site
- Can be enabled/disabled in the admin panel
- Basic Validation – The form is checked to make sure that all the mandatory fields are filled in. For instance – enter Credit Card number
- Server-side Validation – Sends the customer’s payment information from the client’s server and returns a token with that payment information.
- PayPal Advanced Payment Gateway PHP Script offers both production and sandbox environments. You can easily switch between them.
- PayPal Sandbox offers all of the functionality of PayPal but uses “Fake buyer or seller accounts” to test PayPal integration on your website.
- A sandbox is a testing environment. It separates untested code changes. Also, it isolates outright experimentation from the production environment.
- Production Environment or repository, in the context of software development, is where services and store are made available to your customers. So, it includes web development and revision control.
- One-time payments
- Recurring payments
- Length of payments
- Interval of payments
- Customers can enter a custom payment amount
- View subscriptions online
- Pre-select items on the payment page
For accessing the demo of the admin panel, kindly visit: http://demo.devinlewis.com/paypal-standard-terminal/admin.php
You may also like: