Booked is booking WordPress plugin that allows you to create an appointment calendar on your website by customizing its time slot, field, colors etc.
Apart from this, Booked helps you to manage appointment on the frontend and backend.
Desirable Changes Offered By Booked Plugin
Create Various Calenders
You can easily create and manage multiple numbers of calendars with their custom fields and their own time slots.
Optionally Offer Guest Booking
With the help of appointment booking plugin, you can permit your guest users to book an appointment by providing the name and email address without any registration.
Unlimited Color Combinations
You can customize the calendar accordingly by using the in-built color picker.
Custom Appointment Field
You can design custom field for the information that is necessary to collect from the appointment form such as text fields, paragraph field etc.
Appointment Management Calendar
With the help of the calendar, you can manage appointments that are approved, available, pending, etc.
Appointment booking calendar looks awesome in all the devices from large to small.
Customer Profile Page
Your user can create there own profile page where they can manage login credentials, pending appointment and more.
Custom Time Slots
- Custom time slots help you to add the vacation/closed dates, days apart from the normal days etc.
- Importantly, you can also set the default time slot so that your users can customize it according to the need.
Utilization Of The Shortcodes
- Registration Form/ Custom Login
By inserting login shortcode you can show registration form anywhere on your website.
- Show Calendar Anywhere
You can display a calendar on the website with the help of widget or shortcodes.
Beneficial Features Of Appointment Booking Plugin
- Create calendar and list view with the help of appointment booking plugin.
- This plugin is translation ready and can translate your website content in any language.
- Offers responsive front-end & admin panel.
- You can assign calendars to the agents.
- Empowers you to send customizable emails to your users.
- Help you to manage appointments from the backend.
- It allows you to do buffering so that booking is not close to the current date or time.
- It offers a button for your users to add Google calendar on your website.
- You can create a paid booking by allowing your users to purchase appointments using WooCommerce.
- It provides lifetime updation and support facility.