Mapify is a Google Map WordPress plugin which helps you in displaying your exact business location on your website by using instructional maps. Thus, your customers can easily find out the right directions of your business place.
Moreover, this plugin comes with attractive features like custom pin-point graphics, beautiful tooltips, informative pop-up image & video galleries for each location.
Main Features Of Mapify Plugin –
Fully Customized Map
Mapify Google Map plugin comes with fully customizable maps and allows you to easily set options like zooming and panning of your Google Maps to get a better feel for your location.
Add Galleries With Locations
This feature allows you to add related images and video galleries with every location in your maps. Hence, your customers can understand more easily about your location.
Use Of Tooltips Or Pinpoints
Pinpoints or tooltips are basically icons which you can use to mark locations in Google Maps. Additionally, you can also add content with each tooltip which describes that location.
Therefore, it helps your customers to easily see & understand about your any locations if they hovering over the pinpoints.
If you are hosting an event or conference then you can easily display your events on the map. Additionally, you can give all the details about your event to the users like where they can find good parking. Also, you can pinpoint each important area of your event on the map.
You can create a travel log to preserve your travel memories by placing pinpoints for locations. Furthermore, you can add related images with all the spots which you have traveled.
Powerful Admin Panel
Mapify comes with a powerful admin panel which allows you to –
- Add new locations by double-clicking on the map. Also, add an exact address of a location.
- Create pinpoints for each location into the map.
- Set panning and zooming options for the map.
jQuery Effect Feature
Mapify has integration with jQuery, which you can use to –
- Provide more smooth jQuery effects in the form of pop-ups. These popups have a gallery of both video and photo collections of each and every location on your map.
- Add momentum-based drag and drop feature.
With toggle option, you can –
- Lock your maps whether on standard maps or image mode.
- Change the place of pop-up galleries for each location.
- Also, set default zoom level for standard maps.
Store Locator Feature
Store locator feature helps you to add information about your store on the maps. Usually, customers search for any local store online like a clothing store or a small coffee shop etc.
Therefore, if you have any local business or store then this is the easiest way for you to promote your business so that the customers can find you.
Some More Features –
- Full documentation & customer support.
- Allows you to create your own custom maps with the help of Free Map PSD option.
- Comes with 2 free optimized map images to get your map started.
- Supports WordPress 4.9+ version.
- Integration with the latest Google API.
- It supports jpeg, gif, and PNG files.
- Set the background color if you are using a transparent image.
- Compatible with IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome browsers.