“Send Right Email To The Right Customer At Right Time With The Best & Free Email Marketing Software”
Nowadays Email automation tools are running in the mind of every businessman. It is the smartest way to promote your business online and spread the awareness about your products worldwide.
But the challenge is – to find the best, low-cost and smart email marketing software which can fulfill all your needs. So, keeping all these points in my mind here we have listed 5 free email marketing software which comes loaded with features & facilities. We have analyzed each email automation software by the following factors:
- Ease of use
- Cost-Effective & Affordable
- Best In Deliverability Rates
- Email Building Tools
- List Management Services
- Email Analytics & User Tracking
- Social Media Integration
- 3rd-Party Software Integrations
- Responsive Mobile Access
- Transactional Emailing Capabilities
- Email Automation & Scheduling
- Quick Customer Service
Email marketing services work like the second brain for the business which helps to find the audience, target right customers and build their brand effortlessly.
In addition for your ease, we have also designed a table of comparison below:-
|Comparison Between Free Email Marketing Software|
|Services||No. Of Contacts||No. Of Emails||API Integration||Email Templates|
If you are interested in knowing more below are some related blogs on email marketing services-
Let’s explore the service one by one –
1. MailGet Bolt
|Best Email Marketing Software
One of the perfect email marketing services is MailGet Bolt, it allows you to create a stunning email template with the drag-n-drop editor. Apart from that, you can also send these newsletters to the customers in bulk.
MailGet Bolt gives FREE service to its user all you have to do is just Sign-Up for FREE and start sending bulk emails to the customers.
This automation software gives all the features in its paid plan only the things change is the number of subscribers which other services doesn’t provide.
Below are some perplexing features of MailGet Bolt – an amazing email marketing software –
- MailGet Bolt ensures the customers with 99% inbox delivery so that you won’t lose your engaging users. The software also promises hight open, click and conversion rate.
- Now promote your product/services at right time with Email Scheduling feature, automate your email list here and the software will deliver the right message to right customers at right time.
- Track your customers easily with Email Tracking and know – Did the recipient receive your mail? Did they click on the links? Opened the attachments? and lot more at a single place.
FREE Plan –
MailGet Bolt gives 30 – days FREE service to its user, which allows you to send 9,000 emails to 300 subscribers.
Paid Plan –
- $9 & send unlimited emails to 2,500 subscribers/month.
- $19 & send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers/month.
- $34 & send unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers/month.
- $49 & send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers/month.
Note – To know more pricing package contact MailGet Bolt customer support.
|Low-cost Email Marketing Software
MailGet is the most affordable mass mailing software which allows you to send bulk emails to the customers without any hassles. Apart from that it also gives in-built 500+ Free HTML Email Newsletter Templates.
The software gives all the features such as – list cleaning, email tracking, drip emailing, auto-responder, etc which are required for a good marketing campaign at $5.
Following are some mindblowing features of MailGet: a complete marketing page –
- MailGet allows you to integrate with multiple SMTP servers like – Amazon SES, Mailgun, Postmark, SendGrid, Mailjet, Mandrill and other SMTP relay services.
- Manage and clean your emailing list effortlessly with the help of list management and cleaning feature. That will help you always stay focused on the targeted audience.
- Send auto-follow-up emails to the customers so that you can always stay connected with them. Apart from that, it will also help you to increase the open rate and convert the inactive users to active.
FREE Plan –
MailGet is the cheapest service among all the other services, it also gives 30 – days FREE service in which you can send UNLIMITED emails to 100 subscribers.
Paid Plan –
- $5 for unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers /mo.
- $29 unlimited emails to 25,000 subscribers /mo.
- $49 unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers /mo.
- $79 unlimited emails to 100,000 subscribers /mo.
Note – For more pricing details contact MailGet support team.
Best Email Automation Tool For Small Businesses: MailGet Bolt And SendinBlue
|Optimal Email Marketing Software
SendinBlue a powerful email marketing platform that allows you to leverage email or SMS to inform, engage and convert the regular customers into the potential one.
The tools allow you to create stunning email newsletters with the drag-n-drop editor in very simple steps. In fact, you can also select & customize the pre-built email templates and send them to the customers directly.
Here are some breathtaking features of SendinBlue: top email automation service –
- Use the transactional platform to see the complete metrics in a convenient dashboard format, comprehensive logs, or a detailed record for each sent email.
- The software facilitates Inbox Preview for the users so that they can test and optimize the email campaign before sending with 100% confidence.
- Integrate SendinBlue with various plugins such as – PrestaShop plugin, WordPress plugin, Magento plugin, Drupal plugin and more.
FREE Plan –
SendinBlue offers FREE 9,000 emails per month for unlimited contacts.
Paid Plan –
Lite Plan – For this plan, you have to pay $25 for 40,000 emails to unlimited subscribers in a month.
Essential Plan – The plan, charges $39/month for 60,000 emails to unlimited contacts.
Premium Plan – Here you will find the number of plans which you can select according to the requirement. Following are those packages –
- $66 for 120,000 emails /mo.
- $173 for 350,000 emails /mo.
- $334 for 750,000 emails /mo.
- $603 for 3 million emails /mo.
Enterprise Plan – To know the pricing of this plan, contact the support team of SendinBlue.
|Amazing Email Marketing Software
MailChimp is the foremost mailing software which helps millions of customers from small e-commerce to big retailers to find audiences, target the customer and build their brand by sending beautiful emails templates that too in bulk.
In addition to that, the service also provides a well-managed report which shows that how well you are connecting with the audience and how much amount did you generate.
Important attributes that MailChimp – a mass mailing software provides are as follows –
- MailChimp allows you to integrate with popular app or services like Salesforce, Eventbrite, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Shopify, and SurveyMonkey. This means that you can easily sync your data from these platforms.
- Use API key of the software and allows this email marketing to fit into your workflow. whatever it may be either integration with CRM or building your own CMS MailChimp will scale with your business.
- Grab more targeted audience by posting Ads for your product/services on Facebook, Instagram, or Google as this is the smart way.
FREE Plan –
MailChimp gives Forever FREE plan, which allows you to send 12,000 emails to up to 2,000 subscribers in a month.
Paid Plan –
There are various pricing plans for growing businesses and pro marketers. Let’s have a look over it –
Growing businesses –
- $20 for unlimited emails to 1,500 subscribers.
- $25 for unlimited emails to 2,000 subscribers.
- $30 for unlimited emails to 2,500 subscribers.
- $35 for unlimited emails to 2,600 subscribers.
Pro Marketer – For this plan, you have to pay basic cost of $199 + cost according to the subscriber.
For example: If you buy a plan for 5,000 subscribers then the total amount you have to pay is –
$199 +$50 =$249 per month
- $199 +$75 =$274 for unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- $150 +$199 =$349 for unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- $199 +$215 =$414 for unlimited emails to 30,000 subscribers.
Best Free/Low-Cost Email Marketing Software Of The Year: MailGet And BenchMark
|Top Email Marketing Software
Campayn an affordable email automation tool which is quite easy to use and the dashboard displays almost all your recent email campaign. Other than that its email designers simplify our task of newsletter making.
The marketing software gives a FREE package to its customers so, that they can analyze the service on their own without spending a single amount of money.
Following are some main attributes of Campayn – free bulk email marketing software –
- The powerful bulk emailing service assures 90% deliverability rate, 8% bounce and 2% spamming rate. Besides that, it also fosters an anti-spam culture with sign-up forms and doubles opt-in features.
- With Campayn amazing Upload custom HTML feature you can upload your own HTML email template.
- Save valuable time by automating your stunning email templates which are based on trigger key, so that the customer has all the updates about your products/services.
FREE Plan –
This email marketing service gives a FREE package to its customers, through which you can send 12,500 emails to 500 contacts in a month.
Paid Plan –
Following is the list of plans that Campayn offers –
- $19 basic for 15,000 emails to 3000 contacts & $39 for unlimited emails to 3k contacts.
- $49 basic for 25,000 emails to 5000 contacts & $99 for unlimited emails to 5k contacts.
- $69 basic for 50,000 emails to 10,000 contacts & $139 for unlimited emails to 10k contacts.
- $149 basic for 125,000 emails to 25000 contacts & $299 for unlimited emails to 25k contacts.
Note – For more pricing plans contact the customer support of Campayn email marketing tool.
As we have reached the end of 5 free email marketing software blog and hope that it helped you to find best email automation service in every manner. So, don’t waste more time just integrate your business with any of these services which fit into your budget.
Email Marketing is all about designing beautiful email templates and sending them to the customers with all the deals, discounts or offers that you are running on your products or services.