Are you running any business website and looking for a request a quote WordPress plugin for your website? Then you are at the right place wherein, we share the 5 best price estimate and request quote WordPress plugins, which can help your potential customers to send inquiries about your products or services easily. Also, this plugin helps them to purchase their preferred product later if they needed.
Request a quote is a standard business process that helps you to invite your customers to bid on your products or services. Therefore, if you want to grow your business, then you should have a price estimate plugin for your website.
Further, these kinds of plugin help you to quickly add a space-saving and impressive pop – up email inquiry form to your product offering. Consequently, With just a single click on the product detail page, customers can create their list to receive a quote from the administrators. Also, this helps you to convert your potential customers into frequent buyers.
Check out all the 5 best request quote WordPress plugins and choose your favorite plugin depending on our business requirements.
1. YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
With YITH WooCommerce request a quote WordPress plugin, one can allow your customers to add desired items to a list and then submit it to the site administrator to get a quote. Also, this plugin helps you to display an “Add to Quote” button or link in product page that adds items to the list for the products to be quoted. Apart from this, you can also easily send the quote directly from your admin panel in just a few clicks only. The customers can request a quote just by filling forms.
Furthermore, YITH WooCommerce request a quote WordPress plugin also eliminates a major obstacle of traditional online shopping, that is, communication with potential customers and negotiation. Now, the buyers can get in touch with you to negotiate an ad hoc price solution very easily. Apart from this, this WordPress plugin also offers some other features.
- You can insert “Add to quote” button both in the product detail page and all the other shop pages where it is shown. And, hide the price on all the products of your website.
- Additionally, you can provide your customers with the flexibility to request a quote only for “out of stock” products.
- Further, you can enable user registration through the quote request form. Also, you can send amazing offers and exclusive promotions to only those users who are requesting for a quote.
- With YITH WooCommerce request a quote, your customers can consult the list of quotes in “My Account” page. They can also download a PDF quote from their “My Account” page.
- You can also provide a quote request option only on out-of-stock products or for users who registered on your site.
- Apart from this, the customers can also receive an email with the administrator’s quote proposal. Additionally, they are freely allowed to accept or reject the administration’s proposal.
YITH WooCommerce request a quote WordPress plugin offers you 3 subscription plans. Out of these plans, you can choose the best one according to your business requirements:
- Single site: To get the subscription for a single site, you require to pay $59.99.
- 6 sites: This subscription plan allows you to import this plugin on up to 6 sites which is available at $129.99.
- 30 sites: You can buy this plan at $199.99. This plan allows you to import the plugin on up to 30 sites.
Instead of purchasing any of these subscription plans, you can also join the club provided by YITH WooCommerce which is providing 97% discount on themes and plugins. This annual subscription plan comes just at $599.99.
2. WISDM Product Enquiry Pro
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro is a two in one WooCommerce plugin as it includes both kinds of form for products inquiry and requests a quote that every WooCommerce website admin want in his/her online store. This plugin bridges the gap between you and a potential buyer.
Apart from this, it also benefits you to capture the leads without spending extra bucks on an overpriced CRM system. Also, you can easily manage both customer inquiries and create custom quotations from your WordPress dashboard very easily. For this, you can simply place an inquiry or request a quote button right next to the product or on the shop page of your website.
Furthermore, it also helps you to customize every part of the form right from its drag and drop form builder tool, to styling the button and the inquiry form, to localizing the messages.
Besides this, the customers have the option to accept or reject a quotation. In return, you can re-quote, and make your website a complete negotiation supported platform for users. Some more features of this WooCommerce plugin are as follows.
- With this, you can communicate with the prospects and create quotations from the comfort of your website.
- WISDM Product Enquiry Pro provides the option for sorting and filtering inquiries from the dashboard to analyze product demands.
- It allows you to negotiate pricing deals effortlessly to cater to wholesale buyers by offering them too many options
- With the help of its drag and drop form builder, you can create and customize the inquiry form without the need for the expense of a developer. Also, it allows you to connect with the leads across any device at any time.
- This quote WordPress plugin allows you to view or give reply to the enquires/quote requests directly from the dashboard. You can also autogenerate & email quote PDF from the admin panel.
- Also, you can filter and export inquiry & quotation records by applying various filter options.
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce has 3 license plans. Out of these plans you can choose the desired one depending on your website requirements. Apart from this, you can also view the demo of this plugin and test whether it matches your requirement or not. The paid license plans are as follows:
- Single site: You can buy this plan at the cost of $69 per year. With this, you can import this plugin on 1 site and you also get complete support and regular update feature with this.
- Staging & Production (Yearly): To get this plan, you require to pay $79 per year. This plan allows you to import this plugin on 2 sites and offers premium support and regular update feature with it.
- Staging & Production (Lifetime): This plan is available at the one time cost of $199 for lifetime support and regular update. It allows you to import this plugin on up to 2 sites.
3. WooCommerce Request a Quote
The WooCommerce Request a Quote WordPress plugin is a premium plugin which is ideal for the online business like rental stores, online shops,etc., which provides custom services to the customers. It allows your customers to add products to a wishlist and submit a request for a quote inquiry form directly from your site. Apart from this, it offers you a possibility with which you can add special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order seamlessly. At the same moment, it allows the customer to negotiate for better prices. Hence, it leads to better understanding and sales between customers and buyers.
Also when the customers get ready with their selected items, they can click the “Request A Quote” button. Then, you get their list along with their name, email, and an optional short message. Consequently, this helps you to grow your email listing.
- This plugin allows you to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons for any some category or even for an individual product.
- With this plugin, you get the ability to create the order automatically. Also, you can show/hide pricing details of any product very easily.
- Further, it allows you to easily integrate with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- With a few clicks, you can show/hide price column from the shop and product pages.
- Also, you can use a customized URL for the Quote List Page. you can also redirect your customers to a customized thank you page.
You can buy the regular license of WooCommerce Request a Quote WordPress plugin just at the rate of $20 and unveil the amazing features of this plugin for your WooCommerce website.
4. NP Quote Request WooCommerce
NP Quote Request WooCommerce plugin is a very flexible WooCommerce quote WordPress plugin and can be used in a variety of store settings. It allows your visitors/customers to easily submit a quote request to your WooCommerce store. NP Quote Request WooCommerce enables you to generate leads by collecting customers details like their name, email address, gender, age, etc. With this data, you can send your customers amazing deals and discount offers to attract them towards your store. Additionally, it allows you to show prices of the product but hide “Add to Cart” option and allow them to quote request only.
Further, customers can request for quote only for the chosen items only and can discuss negotiation amount for that product. This quote WordPress plugin offers several more marvelous features which we discussed further.
- With this plugin, you can control who sees the prices of your product by roles and IP addresses.
- In “RFQ Checkout”, you can allow your customer to choose either pay now or submit a quote request at the time of checkout either for entire cart or for a single product.
- This Premium plan offers you the limit price visibility and quotes request ability by role and IP addresses.
- With “Checkout or Request quote”, you can limit the purchase of the customers. That is, they can activate the request for quote button only when they cross the minimum amount limit.
- You can send custom content in the quote with the confirmation and proposal email. Also, you can customize the content even further based on each product.
- After choosing the request a quote option, you can redirect your customers on a customized Thank You page.
The amazing thing about NP Quote Request WooCommerce plugin is that you can download this quote WordPress plugin without paying even a single buck directly from the official WordPress website as it is totally free for you.
5. Request a quote
Request a quote is a responsive WordPress plugin which is designed for small business owners to receive a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI) from the customers. Also, it helps you to grow your business by generating leads.
Additionally, this plugin is integrated with EMD CSV Import/Export Extension which provides the ability to import/export/reset and update requests for quotes from existing systems to external systems by using CSV files.
Furthermore, this WordPress plugin comes with the integration of EMD Advanced Filters and Columns Extension plugin which provides you advanced search, list column enable/disable and record export functionalities in the admin area for finding important quote requests quickly.
- Request a quote plugin renders a customizable form for the customers to submit the request for quotation(RFQ) or request for information(RFI), ask for the estimate for one to many services.
- You can present private quotes to only those users who logged-in of your website.
- This plugin store and display submitted quote and inquiry requests.on the front end. Also, you can easily customize everything by using it’s customization settings.
- It notifies customers and admin upon receipt of a quote request through the customizable notification emails.
- Furthermore, this quote WordPress plugin comes with setup assistant which automatically builds pages for contact list and quote request form.
You can freely download it directly from the official website of WordPress and uncover all the wondrous features of this quote WordPress plugin.
6. Get A Quote
Get A Quote for WordPress is a plugin any WordPress website owner can use to add the quotation request feature on their site. This plugin helps you do that by adding a quotation form to your website. Users can fill out this form to submit their quotation requests about your products or services.
Developed by MakeWebBetter, this plugin enables merchants to set up an acknowledgement email which will be sent to the prospects as soon as their quotation form is successfully submitted. Merchants can also enable/disable the quotation form fields according to their and their business’s needs. on the backend of this quotation plugin, admins can add multiple services and statuses for the quotations.
- Add a request for quotation form on your WordPress website in minutes
- Create an acknowledgement email user will automatically receive once he submits the form
- Enable/disable quotation form fields, service and quote status taxonomy
- Create different statuses the quotations will fall into
- Choose a page you’ll redirect the users to after form submission
Get a quote for WordPress is a free plugin and you can download it from WordPress.org to start using it.