With premium WordPress user avatar plugin, you can choose avatars and upload profile image for your website. You can upload images using file manager, Webcam & media manager and save on Amazon S3, Dropbox, Media Manager & custom folder.
This plugin also works flawlessly with BuddyPress websites which provide the private social network on your WordPress website.
Furthermore, users can capture avatar instantly using webcam and edit profile with easy to use backend interface during registration.
Key Features Of WordPress User Avatar Plugin-
This user avatar plugin several options to upload profile image to your website such as-
- Capture image with WEBCAM instantly
- Set name’s first alphabet letter as the avatar
- Choose role-based default avatar
WordPress user avatar plugin offers numerous customizable features-
- Users can upload their custom avatar easily.
- Ability to choose an avatar from the front end.
- Upload & display images with BuddyPress.
- Easily adjust the dimensions of the avatar.
- Crop and resize the image before upload.
- Apply ready-made skin color or choose own color.
Avatar Storage Options
WordPress user avatar plugin comes with storage options to save user avatar in 4 ways-
- Amazon S3
- Media Manager
- Custom Folder
This user avatar plugin protects the personal data of users by GDPR compliance. It doesn’t store user information or set cookies by disabling the first, last name, email, avatar, access token fields and provide privacy to your customers.
Show avatar standalone to any page of your website by adding shortcodes. You can display the username, user ID, profilURLrl, avatar photo etc. on the website with the help of shortcodes.
User profile plugin works with BuddyPress that adds a lot of functionality and create a social network on your website where users can create and update their profiles.
It offers an easy way to add a forum on your WordPress website and allows users to upload their own custom avatar images. Uploaded avatar automatically shows on forum bbPress pages.
In this plugin only registered users can edit and setup profiles image using WooCommerce edit account page.
- Save space and manage user’s images in the cloud.
- Setup profile images on registration.
- Disable Gravatar to show default avatar
You May Also Like: