SNIP is a premium WordPress structured data plugin helps you to improve search result and provide better rankings to content on search engines.
Structured data helps search engines to understand the content of your website and provide explicit clues about its meaning.
It provides an easy way to add schemas for organizations, local businesses, news articles, events, reviews, restaurants, etc. shows them in “rich snippets” or “rich search results” with star rating, images and much more. It allows search engines to select data and present it in an enhanced way.
Key Features Of WordPress Structured Data Plugin
Structured data provide a ranking factor to your content in all major search engines. It is also important for voice search and you can apply markup to text snippets so that computers can process their meaning or semantics.
In this plugin, you can display additional data such as images, star-rating, etc. with rich snippets and help search engines for better understanding the displayed information of each page.
It has WooCommerce and Schema App as an eCommerce extension that allows you to add products, review, rating, and attributes for WooCommerce products.
Structured data WordPress plugin supports AMP that provides a straightforward way to create web pages. With this, you can quickly load webpages on mobile devices and compatible with different browsers.
This plugin helps you to enhanced search results and provide an easier way to pick a result from the list of links for searchers.
Moreover, it supports Googles and crawlers like Amazons Alexa and Apples Siri to find the best answers to a question.
You can overwrite the properties from a global snippet of each post, page or custom post type.
Some Other Prominent Features:
- It supports the full schema.org syntax.
- You can point-and-click your own snippets.
- You do not have to integrate anything with your theme.
- Supports all extensions like auto, bib, health, iot, meta and more.
- By creating one snippet and you can automatically populate them to your posts, pages or custom post types.
- Sitelink search box, breadcrumbs for posts, breadcrumbs for pages, carousel for archive and search pages are predefined snippets.
- It has looping functionality to automate schema-attribute generation (ie. for breadcrumbs).
- You can add the checkbox for GDPR compliance when a feature request is ready for being sent.
You May Also Like: