DeBounce email verification plugin allows you to validate emails on all WordPress forms and make sure the email addresses really exist before submission. This plugin uses DeBounce.io real-time email validation API to validate the emails.
Key Features of WordPres Email Validation Plugin:
The plugin enhances the is_email() function of WordPress and easily integrate with it. This plugin perfectly works with:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- WordPress comments
- WordPress registration forms
- Ninja Forms
This plugin also works with any other form which uses the is_email() function (no changes required).
What the plugin do?
Based on DeBounce API documentation, this engine perform the following checks:
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection
- Misspelled domain detection to prevent Typo squatting
- Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Temporary unavailability detection
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
This plugin lets you remove invalid and hard bounce email addresses from your database using an SMTP check.
Moreover, you can immediately remove the email addresses of invalid syntax from your mailing list.
The plugin requires an API Key to perform. You can get a free API by clicking Register on DeBounce.
DeBounce don’t send any email to the recipient address during the entire validation process. All processing is done on its servers, your IP addresses and domains are not affected in any way by the DeBounce service. So, your IP or domains never get blacklisted, since this plugin never use them.
- Anti-greylisting Technology
- Email Deduplication
- Email Verification API
- Selectable Download Options
- Spam-trap Removal
- Domain Confirmation
- MTA Validation
- Catch-All Domain Checker