WordPress Booking Calendar plugin help you to create and manage booking forms that will fit in all the pages of your website.
By inserting shortcodes on your website you can easily display appointment and reservation forms.
Beneficial Features That Support Booki Plugin:
Book Unlimited Projects
You can design a booking calendar that can be displayed on any page/post by specifying its unique options so that your customers can book online.
The service provider can further sync bookings to their Google calendar profile whereas they can manage their booking project in the user’s backend.
This page contains all the info related to bookings and this page is also available to the service providers to view a summary on a project that they manage.
Custom Form Fields
Helps you to create a custom form fields with the name, date etc that will help you to collect the information about your users with their bookings.
Google Calendar profiles (Unlimited)
As soon as bookings are generated on your websites then sync it with the google calendar.
Non Registered/Registered Users
Both the registered or not registered users can make bookings whereas registered users can view all the bookings details and make the due payments by viewing their history page.
Here you can set holiday rates for a day or group of days.
Optional Supplements (Unlimited)
Set up radio button or checkbox lists for the optional items with their cost that can be selected by the users for single/multiple days or time slot during their booking.
Unlimited Dropdownlists Or Cascading Lists
You can create the cascade list in which you can set up one drop-down list loaded with the secondary list and to the infinite level whereas users choices trail is registered.
By selecting a calendar mode you can decide how your calendar functions:
- Next day checkout
Payment Modes For Booking Calendar plugin:
Online payments are accepted via PayPal Express and Credit card.
Offer offline payment option via book now pays later in which you can include
- Instructions in the email that contains an invoice.
- Send invoices to the users with the payment link to PayPal express.
You can offer both the payments (book now pay later and PayPal) at the same time.
Keep Bookings Records In The Backend
You can manage to book by-
- Sending invoices for unpaid bookings
- Approve or deny a booking
- Simply view the entire record
Separately records of the bookings are also managed with all the details like who made the bookings with the custom form fields data & supplementary that are included during booking.
Overall calendar for the booking can also be viewed separately.
All Strings Translatable:
- Translations are done by the *.mo and *.po files or WPML.
- Edit the main string from the backend
- You can confirm bookings automatically/manually.
- Provide cancel booking notification to your users.
- By the help of Booki plugin, you can easily display booking form with the list of attendees by there name, date & time slot booked.
- Your customer can claim coupons while checking the booking form.
- Empowers you to create bookings from the backend & send them to your users.
- Set bookings for the single or multiple days/time slots by adjusting its minimum and maximum limit.
- You can vary costs by the day or time slot.
- Customize email templates accordingly.
- Allows you to set notifications for the minimum available bookings or appointments.
- You can send system generated emails to the customers as an appointment reminder.