Track and Analyze Page/Post Views Via Content Stats WordPress plugin
There are many statistics WordPress plugins are present out there on web that will help you to count your page views or stats of your certain post visited by a visitor.
But this analytic plugin for WordPress will not only help you to count and display hits or WordPress views but also you can show or hide the content stats any time form your audience. This WordPress plugin track and count the hits and views on the basis of IP address and so you can able to track the mostly viewed and popular post of your website.
It contains three tab Current Hits, All Time and Just Seen. The counter plugin will track the views coming from different IP address and the one content which receives more views will appear first in the popular content series.
Likewise, the content which receives second highest views appear second in the list. And so on ..
That means there is absolutely a no chance to present fake popularity of your text resources in front of your users.. It absolutely made real time tracking easy. It helps you to decide which content to improve on the basis of popularity.
Now, Improve the performance and hit ratio by analyzing your post or page content.
In a way, The ‘Stats’ plugin helps you to recognize your website status in front of the users eye. It counts the number of clicks on pages/posts on your website & keep the record of all page views.
You can improve the least visited pages of your WordPress website according to the visitor’s point of interest or you can produce more relevant text resources on your post according to the All time popular pages/posts. In “All Time segment”, the most cream contents of your site will show up.
That means, these contents is mostly viewed by your visitors, and it will get the maximum hits. It entirely means visitors like such contents and want to visit them again. So, after analyzing your text, you can make a smart decision-“about the kind of content your user likes and further you can create contents accordingly”. So, this plugin is really a ultra-powerful tool to decide good and bad about your content site. It’s really amazing.
Once you activate the WordPress plugin it will appear on your dashboard & you can directly see the number of views of Current Hits, All Time & Just Seen pages/posts of your website along with the graph. These are all real time analytics. Displays cumulative hits and views on each section of your website.
So, with the help of this WordPress analytics based Content Stat plugin, you can show front end, the pages/posts stats to your audience and take fruitfull decisions to improve them further.
Get Smart, efficient statistics. Do Easy Tacking. Just now!
Content Stats Features
- Follow few simple steps to configure the plugin & get ready it to use.
- Easily customized in the widget area.
- Content stats plugin will notify you about Current Hits, All Time & Just Seen of the posts/pages.
- Current hits show the most popular website’s content along with their views for last 7 days.
- All Time shows popular pages/posts along with their views.
- Just seen shows recently visited website pages/posts along with their all views.
- The Graph indicates overall performance of the content with their all time views.
- You can set Number of Records to Show according to your choice.
- Find all time popular pages/posts on your website so that you can further produce related content.
- Know which content to modify to get more hits and clicks.
- You can easily analyze the customer’s expectation area.
- Show leading content list to your audience for popularity.
- Maintain record of pages/post views for the future.
- Optimize your website with this analytic plugin for more hits.