SUMO Reward Points is a premium WooCommerce reward point plugin that allows you to reward your registered customers for purchases that can be redeemed for discounts.
The WooCommerce reward points plugin offers the versatility to give premium points at the product, category, and global level.
With this plugin, you can set the maximum redeeming points in the cart from the setting page and allow your members to send points to other members.
Moreover, it supports fixed points for product purchases or reward by the percentage of the price.
Key Features Of WooCommerce Reward Points Plugin-
SUMO Reward Points inspire your customers to spend more on the website by providing the earned reward points. Further, those points are automatically reclaimed at the checkout page and cart page.
Here, you can provide the following options to your customers for earning the points such as-
- Signup – New customer will get the points as a bonus on signing up the website.
- Referral Points – Reward your customer when they invite someone for signup on the site.
- Comment Points – Customer will receive points for commenting on product and post.
- Product Purchase – On purchasing, the top-selling products from your website.
- Referral Links – If user purchase product from the referred link then they will get point on registration.
- Reward by Merchant – Retailer can provide points to their registered customers.
Coupon Usage & Expiry
You can set an expiry date for reward points by selecting a date at which loyalty points will expire. It encourages users to keep purchasing from the site without losing their prizes.
The WooCommerce reward plugin is compatible with Mandrill emails through which you can send emails to your users for earning bonus points.
You can also notify your users about their points credit changes, coupon code, value, and points validity by sending emails.
This WordPress plugin will help you to remunerate your loyal customer with points when they share products on social networks.
Moreover, you can promote your products on social channels like Facebook, Twitter tweet, Google+, etc for getting more traffic and followers on your website.
The WooCommerce reward points plugin is compatible with Dynamic Pricing plugin that allows your users to pay with their points for orders and bookings.
You can assign those points to your users when the form gets specific status like payment complete and order processing.
Here, it allows you to measure the performance of the site for getting more sales with the same amount of traffic.
Additionally, you can control and set the maximum discount that can be collected using points at the cart, category or product level.
Prominent Features Of WordPress Point Reward Plugin-
- You can also send an SMS notification to your customers using Twilio or Nexmo.
- Your loyal customers can refer your site to their friends which will help you bring new buyers to the site.
- It allows you to import/export users and reward points in CSV format.
- SUMO is compatible with WPML to create translation ready website.
- It helps to build a relationship with customers and the shop owner.
- Redeeming can be done only for selected products or categories.
- Restrict reward points for the products that are on sale.