WooCommerce reporting plugin provides a quick overview of your business in the powerful real-time dashboard with a comprehensive sales summary. It helps you to unify the store orders, customers, subscriptions, and products information in one place.
With this plugin, you can collect a lot of information about business activities and make better decisions with insights.
Furthermore, it supports 8 awesome extra add-ons, invoice generator, Google Maps, RTL and much more.
Key Features Of WooCommerce Reporting Plugin –
WooCommerce advance sales report plugin allows you to create and generate eye-catching reports that are based on predefined metrics. The graphical representation of reports is quite easy to read and make your report design more appealing.
With this plugin, you can create the following types of quick reports that define the set of data such as-
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Graphs
Woocommerce sales report plugin has a powerful dashboard that provides comprehensive summaries of real-time reports. Also, you can customize and rearrange the dashboard to highlight items you consider most relevant.
- Show/hide map & charts of the dashboard.
- Enable/disable dashboard for particular users.
- Allows multi-currency payment for coupon reports.
- Set date range of charts for a specified time frame.
- Choose the alternative page to display your reports instead of the dashboard.
Here, you get a tool to create an invoice on your WordPress website. It automatically generates an invoice for batch or per order to your client in a few clicks.
With this plugin, you can get all details regarding sales, customers, taxes, coupons, profits, order status, etc. in graphical formats.
Moreover, you can create sections for displaying a set of desired information like monthly sale amount, refunds, cost of goods, etc.
WooCommerce ultimate reports plugin generate perfect reports from orders with several details. With this plugin, you can create various types of reports on the dashboard like –
- All Order Reports – Here, you can display the report by order name, status, gross & shipping amount, tax, etc.
- Product Report – Display product by its name, sales, quantity.
- Categories – Arrange products by its category like name, amount, etc.
- Country & State Report – Generate a report for countries and states with order detail.
- Tax & Refund Report – Show tax & refund amount reports without any calculations within a few clicks.
- Providence – Define some targets for customers to increase your sales and compare the current actual sales with your target.
- Customer History Report – View the complete report of sales, by month for the current and previous days or years of each customer.
This plugin will track and monitor the WooCommerce sales report and allows you to save the report in JSON, XLS, CSV format.
Furthermore, it also provides you an option of downloading, printing and add annotate report.
- It supports the latest version of Bootstrap which makes your website responsive.
- With this plugin, you can also display the profit of sales and cost of goods.
- Also, it allows you to export data in CSV, Excel and PDF formate.
- It allows you to send a report through email in schedule time.
- You can display the search result (reports) in grid layouts.