White Label Branding WordPress Plugin is an ultimate tool for customizing WordPress admin panel as well as the login screen.
It takes care of all, from customizing the favicon, menus, logos to assigning access to the customized designs.
Lastly, it also offers support to add-ons like – Visual CSS Editor.
Functionalities Included –
- Upload a favicon, header/footer logo
- Hide updates
- Download link
- Contextual help
- Screen options
- Favourite actions
- Disable WordPress pointer
- Create Dashboard panel only for visitors
- Editors & Administrators
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets
- Disable welcome panel.
- Customize access to feature
- Assign user roles & capabilities.
- Customize visibility of meta-boxes
- Save default layout
- Save layout for individual users
- Remove meta-boxes
White Label Branding for WordPress provides a dashboard tool to create an unlimited number of Dashboard Metaboxes.
Further, you can also customize each of these meta boxes. Site admin, editors, authors, contributors or subscribers can easily customize these meta boxes.
Module Turn ON/OFF
The plugin avails multiple modules to turn ON or OFF as desired. This could be done using the plugin administratively.
White Label WordPress Plugin has a powerful Role & Capability Manager. Create new user roles & can also assign capabilities to them.
You can even create a “fake” Administrator account. Which is mainly used to give your clients “admin” access, while limiting access. The real administrator will also remain hidden from the user list of the “fake” user.
Moreover, it has a recently added WLB Administrator feature. It allows you to hide elements from other Administrators. You’ll only need to add the username of the Administrators, to whom you want to show all the elements of wp-admin.
White label WordPress plugin enables various branding options for complete page customization.
- Add Favicon or Header Logo
- Customize header height
- Set Developer Logo, Name, URL
- Remove “WordPress” from the title
- Hide update nag message, download link, Contextual Help
- Toggle Screen Options & Favorite Actions
- Set custom Email Address & Name
- Viewable Metabox
- Private Metabox
- Use HTML & Shortcodes in Dashboard Boxes
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by other plugins
You could always choose to hide dynamically generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed.
- Hide Menus (top/sublevel)
- Sort Menus by drag & drop
- Hide Admin Bar items
- Hidden Admin Bar
- Hide Admin Bar Setting
- Rename menu in wp-admin
- Change menu icons in wp-admin
The plugin provides multiple options to set the screen options. As you can set a default screen layout for all users or you can set the layout as per users. Also, you can remove individual any previously created screen option.
Visual CSS Editor
The Visual CSS Editor allows customizing the wp-admin colors, styles & fonts. Further, there are 800 Google Web Fonts available to use.
In addition to this, you can also customize the default WordPress login, register & forgot password screens.
- Advanced Settings Options
- Hide Administrator User Role form the user list
- Enable Custom Dashboard Tool
- Backup global settings
- Import global settings
- Addition add-on Settings
Role & Capability Manager
With the help of this plugin functionalities, you can change the Capabilities of the Administrator user roles.
Although it is recommended not to do so. And if you accidentally make changes in the Administrator user role settings than don’t panic. For such cases, this plugin contains a script that can restore the capabilities of the Administrator user role.
An advanced color management for the entire wp-admin. Also, you can always create an advanced login page template.
You May Also Like To Read:-