Extended Tags Widget is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you total authority over the tags output of your website. This WordPress tags plugin provides you total control of the tags output display to your users. With this WordPress plugin, you can enable the users to select the output that can be viewed in the wp_tag_cloud() function
Hence with this WordPress plugin, you can display tags to your website’s users as per your requirement.
Key Features Of The WordPress Tags Plugin:
Extended Tags provides you with 25+ tags styles for your website. Thus using these tags you can improve the visual appeal of your website and attract more customer.
This WordPress tags plugin empowers you to order your tags according to the requirement of your website. You can order your tags by ascending, descending & random order.
Moreover, you can also order your tags by custom types such as name, location, etc for your website.
It empowers you to set the number of tags to display on your website. Further, you can manually type the number in the number box to display tags of your preference.
Extended Tags provides you with many styling options for your tags. the following options are provided by the plugin:
- You can select from the provided tags for your widget tags style. It also allows you to choose the color for tags.
- Tags Format- You can choose the format for the display of your tags. You can choose between flat or list format for your tags.
- Additionally, you can add a separator for your tags. This separator can be in the form of text or space.
- Font Size-You can manually enter the font size for tags with the highest and lowest count value respectively.
Besides providing you with styling options you also get some advanced features for your tags. You are provided with features namely given below:
- Include&Exclude Options- Extended Tags empowers you to always include/exclude a tag in your widget. Further, you can also choose more than one tag to be always excluded/included in your widget.
- Taxonomy- It allows you to display taxonomy for your widget. As a result, you can display taxonomies such as child category, parent category, specific taxonomies, etc in your widget.
- Pad Count- It shows the total post in a tag for a tag link. You can select pad count option from settings if you want to display it in your widget.
- You can also select to display or hide tags empty tags in your widget.
Attach Image Option
This tags plugin enables you to attach an image/icon to your widget title. Additionally, you can further attach a background image to your widget.
It allows you to add customized lines as intro and outro text for your widget. Further, you can add it as simple format or HTML format for your widget.
You May Like To Read :