Ninja Tables plugin is a revolutionary table plugin by WPManageNinja for WordPress users. The fastest-growing table plugin already boasts of 30,000+ active installations on the WordPress directory. Along with the amazing features available in the free version, the plugin’s Pro add-on comes with some really powerful functionalities and integration (such as Google Sheets & WooCommerce). Download the Pro Add-on from wpmanageninja.com.
With Ninja Tables WordPress plugin, you can easily handle a large amount of content of your website & can display them in a tabular format, spreadsheets, and so on your website. Using this awesome plugin you can have tons of advanced features within a single plugin. Integrating your site with WooCommerce platform and creating WooCommerce product tables on your websites is one of the heavy features that could cover itself as a single plugin. Moreover, using the plugin, you also can have export-import features as well.
Compatible to Any WordPress Theme
Ninja Tables plugin is compatible with other WordPress themes. You can install and use the plugin within any other quality WordPress themes.
Ninja Tables plugin allows you to integrate your tables with different tools and platforms. It will allow you to integrate your web tables with another awesome plugin WP Fluent Form. You can show data retrieving from WP Fluent Form in a tabular format on your website.
In addition to this, you can retrieve data from TablesPress if you want to migrate data from TablePress to Ninja Tables. Moreover, using Ninja Tables, Google sheets can be integrated with your tables.
Dedicated Support & Extended Documentation
The plugin is popular for its wonderful support to its users. Users can get support whenever they need. There is a support ticket system in Ninja Tables for having organized support facility. Moreover, the plugin provides an exclusive documentation facility with visual guidelines as well.
At a Glimpse of Core Features Of Ninja Tables –
There are tons of advanced features of Ninja Tables plugin, like WP Post Table that allows you to present your post data into a tabular format. The interface fo this fully responsive table plugin is very easy to use that any novice user can operate the plugin without hesitation. Let’s take a look at the most stunning features of this awesome plugin:
- Responsive Breakpoints: One of the prime features of Ninja Tables is its responsiveness to all types of devices. There is a cool feature that allows you to show all of your tables into different devices.
- Value Transformation: This is another standard feature that will blow your mind. Among all other features, the value transformation system is essential, and it has made Ninja Tables more user-friendly and convenient to use.
- Colspan / Cell-merge: This feature enables multiple adjacent cells to combine into a single larger cell. To connect multiple cells in a row, you have to provide value to your cells as #colspan#; then the cell will be merged with the previous cells.
- Rowspan: This feature allows multiple cells of adjacent rows to be combined into a single row.
- Rows Drag & Drop/ Row Rearrangement: Using Ninja Tables, you don’t only sort table rows by newest first, or Oldest first order, you can replace or rearrange any row in any position as required. Simple Drag & Drop functionality can make you happen, you can perform your tables’ rearrangement tasks as easily as possible.
- Conditional Column Formatting: Version 3 of Ninja Tables has come up with some fantastic component that will blow your mind. Now, in Ninja Tables, you can format any of the columns of your tables using conditions according to your need.
- Data Types: There are several data types in Ninja Tables that you can have while creating a table column in a specific table. It’s pretty fresh and exhilarating as it makes your created tables more interactive and user-friendly. There are six different data types available along with the custom formatting that makes the user interaction more compulsive.
- Custom Filters: NinjaTables comes with another captivating feature named Custom Filters that helps users to filter the table data in several ways. By using this component, users can create filters according to their interest.
- Frontend Editing: Frontend Editing feature of Ninja Tables allows you to receive data from the user and also adjust the existing table data without any backend access. It also allows you to permit the user by role wise. That means you can permit any specific user role to modify or add data on your table along with some extended options.
- Custom Column on WP Posts Table: Ninja Tables version 3.0.5 has come up with an exceptional feature which is WP Post. With this feature, you can add any post into the tables created by Ninja Tables WordPress plugin. This feature displays your posts in a tabular format on your page. This feature alone covers the functionalities of a unique plugin itself.
Apart from the aforementioned features, you can do a lot more things using the Ninja Tables. It’s more like one in many. You can go for tons of configuration options using this amazing plugin. But using Ninja Tables plugin, you can get all that installing a single plugin on your site without facing any hassle. So, if you are still wondering about choosing a quality table plugin, you can give Ninja Tables a try for having a smooth experience.
- Single site license – $49.00
- Agency License (Up to 20 Websites) – $99.00
- Unlimited Site & Lifetime License – $299.00