The real estate website PHP script is a devoted platform to find your dream home. Moreover, it shows the most luxurious and affordable properties listing on the site.
This script comes with features like agent management, fully customizing site, manage the property listing, etc. Furthermore, the script is driven by powerful technologies like PHP, JS, HTML, etc.
Prominent Features Of Professional Real Estate Website PHP Script
This feature of the real estate script lets the admin define the roles of the users. For instance, agents login for a user to sell or rent the property.
This section consists of all the listing and category management settings as mentioned below:
- Features – In this subsection, admin can add the benefits of the property such as swimming pool, balcony, gym, etc.
- Agents – Admin can add agents by filling the required fields and also enable/disable from the backend.
- Customers – Here user can add/delete or modify the site visitors.
- Nearest Places – It shows all the famous or other important places nearby the property location. For i.e, ATM’s, malls, hospitals, schools, etc.
- Add Property/Category – This subsection lets the admin add property listing to the site and allows to perform actions like add, delete and edit them.
Google Maps Integration
This feature of the real estate script lets the site visitors see the property location on the map. Additionally, site users can also check the nearby locality of the property.
It allows the site users to get regular update of the new properties with this built-in option in real estate listing script. The users get all the details on the registered email address.
Fully Customizable Front-End
This real estate script lets you customize all the major element and components of the site. Here is the list of following section which admin can modify:
- Mega Headers
- Footer Section
- Gallery Dashboard
- FAQ Categories
- Text Of Content All Pages
And Many More…
Back-End Dashboard Settings
Backend settings let the admin modify the SEO settings, security configuration, error handling, etc.