Project SECURITY is a powerful web-application firewall script to protect PHP software. It has advanced security features and protection modules. For instance, htaccessEditor, port scanner, IP Blacklist checker and more.
Also, it will help you to form input sanitation, monitor error, perform a security check for the website, and scan malware. Moreover, this script has a powerful dashboard where you can get complete information on every security issue.
Main Features: PHP Firewall Script
Input Validation And Sanitization
Three out of five websites are attacked because they lack input sanitation. Well, using this PHP firewall script, you can make your website all the more powerful. In view of this, functions can be used to filter and sanitize input strings. Both validation and sanitization are run on input data strings.
This script uses intelligent algorithms which are a set of instructions to detect all attacks. So, it protects you from unknown attacks, people hiding behind proxies, spam bots and hackers using code recognition.
Get Notified Via Emails
This advanced PHP script will send you notifications on your email address whenever a new attack is detected. So, you can quickly take action and protect your website.
Dashboard with Stats
With this script, comes a powerful dashboard to get real-time statistics on the security operations. Moreover, detailed threat logs will help you track who attacked the site. Also, browser, operating system, and device statistics can be seen. In addition, country-wise and month-wise visits can be tracked.
Safeguard From XSS Vulnerabilities
Cross-site scripting is a vulnerability from computer-side. Here, attackers can inject client-side scripts into web-pages. But, PHP firewall script safeguards you against this type of attack also.
Protection Against SQL Injection
SQL Injection tends to attack the MySQL database and steals information. Using this PHP firewall script, you can make your database drivers robust and guard them against any such attacks.
You can monitor multiple websites using the Project SECURITY PHP firewall script. In fact, just copy the script’s URL and add it to the website monitoring page. Anti-virus scanner will also scan the website.
Some Other Striking Features:
- .htaccess Editor- Edit the .htaccess file from WordPress.
- Customized Warning Pages- It helps in discouraging bad visitors.
- Live Traffic- Find out who interacts with your site.
- Visit Analytics- Also, get stats on how people use the site.
- Content Protection- Protect content from copying.
- IP Whitelist- Add those IP’s which you want to ignore.
- IP Lookup & Auto Ban- Investigate IP and ban suspects.
- AdBlocker Detection- Block people who use AdBlocker.
- PHP Checker- Check PHP version and configuration.
- Bad Words Filtering- Here, sensitive media content can be filtered.
- DNSBL Integration- Spam database to protect site from visitors.
- One-click Installation
- Fully Responsive
- Speed Optimized
You may also like: