Chronosly is an event calendar WordPress plugin designed to manage an event calendar on your WordPress site. It could be perfect for developers as well as newbies as it is crafted keeping mind needs for both.
In this profile, there are predesigned templates & functionalities that are ready to use. There are pre-built themes and templates for the calendar scheduling functionality. Also, you can directly upload an event on the calendar itself.
The advanced profile allows you to customize all of the pre-designed templates without any restriction. Moreover, you can make use of the Template Editor to customize CSS style directly. It also has a drag & drop system & editing tool for more customizations.
Key Features At A Glance
- Perfect for basic & advanced users
- Full template views customization
- Drag & drop interface
- 15 customizable views
- HTML templates for easy customization & custom templates support
- Native integration with WordPress & other plugins
- URL customization & Multi-language URL customized
- Integrated with WPML, Loco Translate & QTranslate
- Unlimited categories
- Responsive & mobile ready layout
- Live preview of different functionality
- Shortcodes enabled
- Great customer support
A wide range of templates with different styles is there to save your time in programming the template all by yourself. Just choose a specific template that perfectly suits your needs & apply the design.
You can use add-ons to extend the boundaries of your scheduled calendar. Therefore, it supports social media share, front-end event submission, rating reviews & comments, calendar import/export, Eventbrite ticketing & much more.
Auxiliary Add-ons To Enhance The Plugin Functionality-
- Field builder
- Organizer & places
- Filter & sort
- Front-end event submission
- Social media share
- Event repeat & ticketing enhancement
- Map my event
- Payment gateway integrated
- Sell tickets with WooCommerce
- Single pages for events, organizers, places & categories
- Google Maps integration
- Recurring events
- Organizers/places/categories events list