BuildWall is a responsive WordPress theme for all types of construction and architecture businesses. Fortunately, editing this robust theme requires no coding skills or web design experience. Even a newbie will be able to craft a compelling niche-specific web presence with this theme. BuildWall is Elementor-friendly and lets you edit your theme with WYSIWYG only.
Among the main features of BuiltWall come the must-have e-commerce package, exclusive content modules, MegaMenu, header and footer editor, etc.
Highlights of Construction Company Multipurpose WordPress Theme
1. Elementor Page Builder
BuildWall theme values your freedom of website creation and brings you the trendiest website builder for WordPress – Elementor. This builder will become your go-to solution no matter what customization you’re about to accomplish. The builder provides you with the following options to customize your construction website:
- Use fresh and unique UI elements;
- Preview changes in real time;
- Enjoy the builder’s user-friendly interface;
- Take advantage of pre-made customizable blocks and modules;
- Use a built-in library to save your custom layouts as presets;
- Customize website header and footer to any degree;
- Power multiple lead generation forms with ease;
- Create additional form fields like an ace;
- Add products and create store pages without leaving your visual builder.
2. Amazing Demos For Different Purposes
Aren’t you sure which construction website design to choose? With BuiltWall, you get a chance to switch back and forth among 11 amazing demos for different construction-related purposes. Among the demos of BuildWall, you’ll find the ones for:
- Corporate and Business Websites
- Read Construction
- House Moving and Lifting
- Pool Construction
- Rent of Construction Equipment
- Eco House Construction
Needless to say, BuildWall theme is regularly updated and enhanced with the new demos. For example, the new Shop and Architecture Portfolio are coming soon.
3. Ready-made Website Pages
BuildWall website lets you create a truly effective website with a rich set of more than 50 conversion-optimized pages. Among these pages, you’ll find a number of alternative designs for presenting your services, pricing plans, accomplished projects, shop products, testimonials, and team members.
4. 3 Alternative Blog Layouts
Represent your news and enthralling posts in various ways with a collection of most-wanted blog layouts. Choose among Classic Listing, Grid and Masonry layouts to maximize the appeal of your modern blog.