The General Guidelines of being an author
InkThemes MarketPlace is based on a royalty-free stock model.
This means that when you sell an item on InkThemes marketplaces, you’re granting the buyer a license to use that file in certain ways, but you retain ownership of the item and can sell as many licenses as you want.
Everything you sell as an author on InkThemes Market must be your own content, and if you use any assets that belongs to third party, you must have a license that gave you permission to use and resell them.
Looking to increase your product exposure, rise up sales and hit thousands customers? Then go ahead and submit your product to us! We are always looking to partner up with innovative companies.
Get 50% of Each Sales without any exclusive requirements
You will get 50% of the sales after PayPal charges, Affiliate Commission. We don’t have any exclusive requirements, so you can sell it on your site, ours, and others, so there’s nothing to lose for giving us a shot to promote your products.
Take a look at the current categories available for upload.
- Print Template
- e Publishing
- Isolated Object
- Logo Template
Make sure you follow ALL the guidelines to ensure that your product is approved.
Carefully read all the points prior to submitting a theme.
If you missed some of these points, it will result in rejection of your theme. So stay focus and go through every single point.
- The items you upload for sale must be your own creation. Do not submit works based on tutorials or other people’s designs.
- It must have all necessary files – PSD, JPEG, PNG, AI etc.
- Documentation, and design description MUST NOT contain spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Item price CANNOT be set at a higher price than elsewhere.
- Item Description MUST be written in English.
Process After Submission (Benefits & Exposure)
- After your Graphics submission, the review team will test the theme as per the guidelines mentioned above.
- If any errors found, the graphic will be reverted back and proper feedback will be shared with the author.
- If your item is approved, it will be live at InkThemes and we will take care the rest of the things.