Looking for the 5 best Mailerlite alternatives?
Nowadays, online business is growing worldwide. And to enhance the business you are running, several email marketing services are available in the market.
One of the email marketing services is Mailerlite, which provides users to outgrow their business by reaching the audience globally. It is a software with an attractive interface and easy navigation. Yet when it comes to prices, it is quite expensive.
However, to find out the best alternative for Mailerlite, we have shortlisted the 5 Best Mailerlite Alternatives for you.
Pabbly Email Marketing
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Mailerlite Alternatives
At present, Pabbly Email Marketing is the most popular email marketing tool available in the market. It is user-friendly software with an in-built SMTP server that allows you to send emails in bulk with high inbox open rates. Along with that, it provides you SMTP routing, marketing automation, autoresponder, and many more features to boost your email marketing performance.
- Pabbly Email Marketing provides you different email editors such as drag and drop email builder, custom code editor, and basic text editor. which helps you to customize as well as personalize your email very easily.
- Along with its in-built SMTP, it also lets you connect with other external SMTP services such as Gmail, Hotmail, Pepipost and many more.
- You can track your email click and open for all your campaigns with its email tracking feature.
- It offers you list management feature to easily manage all your subscribers at
- It also consists of an autoresponder feature that allows users to send personalized emails to the customers on their special occasions.
- Emails could also be scheduled at a specific time with the help of the marketing automation service.
- It also provides a facility of MX checker that helps in removing all the bounce, suspended and spam email addresses.
- Pabbly Email Marketing provides a free trial as an email marketing tool in order to explore its entire features.
- You can also get a Rookie Package only at $29 per month that allows you to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Moreover, it also provides a Pro package at $49 per month that helps you to deliver unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers.
- It also offers an Advance Package at $99 per month that allows you to deliver unlimited emails to 50000 subscribers along with multiple emailing facilities.
NOTE- If you take a yearly subscription, you will get a 20% discount on all the packages.
2. Sendinblue – Email Marketing Software
As compared to Mailerlite, Sendinblue is considered as an alternative for Mailerlite. Along with email marketing, Sendinblue software also offers a feature of SMS marketing, live chats, Facebook ads and many more.
- Sendinblue allows its users to use their responsive template gallery at zero cost to create professional as well as personalized emails.
- Personalized marketing automation solutions help you to send personalized emails to your users on their birthdays and special occasions automatically in order to target your audience on the basis of user behavior.
- It also proffers real-time tracking to monitor your performance along with a heat map.
- Sendinblue provides you a free trial at $0/month with 300 emails per day.
- You can subscribe to their Lite package with 40000 emails per month at the cost of only $29/month.
- You can also subscribe to their Essential package with 60000 emails per month along with the access to heat map at the cost of $39/month.
- It also provides a Premium package with 120000 emails per month with 10 multi-user access along with a heat map at the cost of only $66/month.
- You can also opt for their Enterprise package which can be customized as per your requirements with 100 multi-user access including heat map at custom pricing.
3. Pepipost – Email Marketing Tool
Pepipost is another best alternative for Mailerlite which provides cloud-based transactional email delivery services. It is the best option for small businesses and startups as it offers its email marketing service at cheap prices.
- Pepipost provides an email marketing service integrated with Web API, SMTP along with ready-made plugins.
- It is a Transactional Email Software that offers numerous functionalities. One of its functions is on-time delivery service of emails that allows you to send emails on time.
- Customer support helps you to resolve all the queries and concerns of the users.
- Automated IP Warmup helps you gradually increase the email volume send to get a good sender reputation.
- It has built-in SSL and TLS encryption to protect the data of users.
- Pepipost also adds an email credit to the user’s account whenever an email gets opened.
- It provides a Forever Free Plan at $0 cost with 30,000 emails per month with 5000 emails limit per day.
- You can also opt for its Pro plans which starts with $15/ month in which additional features are included with no daily limit and sub-user management.
Another Mailerlite alternative at a cheaper cost is Moosend. Moosend allows its user numerous functionalities such as email automation, drag & drop email editor just as Mailerlite. It also offers an addon TLS encryption facility to prevent all emails and SMS from hacking.
- Moosend provides free of cost newsletter templates along with autosave email function.
- You can create an attractive email and newsletter with the help of drag and drop editor of Moosend.
- With the help of the link analytic tool, you can see the list of people who have opened the link attached to the email.
- It also provides you API so that you can stay connect with other websites while using Moosend.
- In its free services, you can send emails to 1000 subscribers at the cost of $0.
- It provides monthly plans starting from $10 with more than 1001 subscribers.
- It also offers 6-month plans with a saving of 15% per plan and yearly plans with a saving of 20% per plan.
5. SendPulse – Bulk Email Marketing Software
SendPulse is an email marketing tool that is also considered as alternatives for Mailerlite. It offers several delivery channels such as email service, Facebook messenger, SMS, web push along with transactional emails.
- It provides drag and drop email editor which helps in creating emails more easily along with 130+ free templates.
- With the help of automation 360, you can send different kinds of emails either separately or combine them.
- It also offers a feature like a web push monetization to monetize the traffic and increase the efficiency of sending emails.
- It offers free service in which you can send emails to 500 subscribers at the cost of $0.
- Its Monthly plans start with $8 and you can also opt for Yearly plans with 20% savings.
We hope our blog has helped you to find the best alternatives for Mailerlite. Yet, as many alternatives are present in the market, you can always go with the best one which fulfills all your requirements.
You May Also Like To Read-