Appointment Bookings failing again

Discussion in 'Appointway WordPress Theme' started by pixvault, Aug 5, 2014.

1. pixvault

pixvault Member

Hi guys

Rather than re-type the whole issue I'll give a brief description with a link to the old thread where this has happened previously

If a customer books an appointment, then clicks on the Payment button they're taken to Paypal. Now, once they've paid they are not automatically directed back to the website & no booking is added or confirmation email sent. But they have still been charged as the site owner get's a payment confirmation email from Paypal.

I tested this myself yesterday using a live transaction & unless I clicked on the very small link which said "return to www.waxon-waxoff-mobile-detailing.co.uk" no booking was made, but I was charged.

However, if I clicked on the above link after payment I was re-directed back the the site & the booking had been successfully made.

What is the auto return URL I need to add in my clients Paypal account to automatically re-direct the customer back to his site after payment so the booking is successful?

Link to old thread on same issue
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/appointment-bookings-failing.10675/

2. pixvault

pixvault Member

Nobody?

3. admin

admin Admin

4. pixvault

pixvault Member

Any idea when this update is due Admin? My client is losing business because of this issue

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We have started working over this issue and accomplish it with in a week !

Thanks!

6. pixvault

pixvault Member

So guys, it's been 3 weeks since the promised theme update & nothing. The issues still exists & my client is not happy over this

7. pixvault

pixvault Member

Hmmmmm, almost 4 weeks now & still no response. I'd call that pretty poor support:(

8. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello !

We have got your concern, please send us your WordPress dashboard login details also the link of this thread at [email protected]. so that, we can have a look over the issue in details.

FTP access:
    Your website link:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:
    This thread link:

Note: When your issue get resolved, you can change your password.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

9. pixvault

pixvault Member

Requested details have been emailed to the email address in your post Yogesh

10. pixvault

pixvault Member

This issue STILL isn't solved guys! :mad:

11. pixvault

pixvault Member

This is becoming a joke now guys. 6 WEEKS & STILL no solution to this issue. I have to be brutally honest & say this experience has put me off ever using inkthemes again

12. pixvault

pixvault Member

15 weeks & still no solution to this issue, or response from Inkthemes support! This is not acceptable to me any more :mad:

I would like my purchase price for this theme refunding please as I'll be removing it from my clients website as the booking plugin does not work & has never worked correctly!

13. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

We have sent you mail please have a look.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

14. nacarls

nacarls Guest

I also would like a solution on this. Unless that link is clicked within PayPal, then the booking does not get recorded. Also, the user should be auto-redirected (with 10 seconds or so which is standard) after purchase transaction.

15. Pramod

Pramod Guest