Appointment Bookings failing

Discussion in 'Appointway WordPress Theme' started by pixvault, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixvault

pixvault Member

Hi there

This is a MAJOR issue for my customer! A client can book an appointment via the Ink Appointment Plugin. All required fields work (date, time, price etc), then the client is re-directed to Paypal to pay for the service. All good so far

However, once the client pays they are re-directed via Paypal back to the website & get the message below, but, their Paypal account has been debited for the service fee!
    appfail.jpg
    On checking the bookings, no appointment has been booked, or time slot taken, so my customer has client's booking & paying for services, receiving the payment from Paypal, but, having no record of the services that have been booked.

Now, nowhere in the Ink Appointment plugin settings can I see anywhere to add a confirmation/successful booking URL, even though a landing page has been created (url below)
    Landing Page link
    http://www.waxon-waxoff-mobile-detailing.co.uk/success/

Website URL
    http://www.waxon-waxoff-mobile-detailing.co.uk

2. pixvault

pixvault Member

No solution yet guys? My "customer" is becoming increasing irate with me over this issue

3. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will check and resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

4. pixvault

pixvault Member

Many thanks Nitesh, requested information has been emailed

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Received your detail.
    We are looking to it.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

6. pixvault

pixvault Member

Many thanks Nitesh :)

7. pixvault

pixvault Member

Hi guys
    Any update on this issue?

I logged into the sites dashboard yesterday evening (UK time) and noticed that the payment method had been changed to Paypal Sandbox (the details were stil in there) and a test booking had been made & appointment confirmed. So, I assumed the issue had been fixed.

However, when I changed the payment method back to Paypal & put my client details back in, then made a test booking it failed again, as in the 1st post in this thread?

8. pixvault

pixvault Member

Hi guys

I've just received an email from Support informing me that the issue has been solved & to check the website. Unfortunately the issue hasn't been solved, in fact a new issue has been created! This is my reply to the support email below

"Hi

I've checked the website & there's now another issue. Using a live transaction Paypal takes the payment, but once the payment is complete it doesn't re-direct back to the website. On checking the Booked Appointments nothing is showing & no Booked Appointment confirmation email has been received." :(

9. pixvault

pixvault Member

24 hours since my last update & still no response?

I've since tried, again, using a different live Paypal account to accept the payment booking to rule out any issues with my customers Paypal account & am getting the same error. It works using Paypal sandbox, but not using a live Paypal account. Before Support logged into the site & changed something it woule re-direct back to the customers website after making a payment with a live Paypal account, but the booking would fail. Now AFTER support have changed something it DOESN'T re-direct back to my customers website after making a pyament with a live Paypal account & still no appointment is booked :(

10. pixvault

pixvault Member

This is getting rather silly now guys. 4 days and the issue still remains! Transactions work with Paypal Sandbox & appointments are booked etc, but DON'T work when using a live Paypal account.

I've had a quick look in the paypal_respone.php & can't see the return URL or the IPN Notification token.Is that what's causing the issue?

11. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Support mail sent.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

12. pixvault

pixvault Member

Many thanks Gourav.

I've tested it & it's now booking appointments correctly using a live Paypal account :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.