3x your workflow automation with these Automate.io alternatives!
What made you find substitutes of Automate.io? Is your software not working as expected?
For every reason that you are looking for Automate.io alternatives, we have a solution right here!
Most of us are looking for a better option majorly due to:- limited number of available apps to connect, bots constantly shutting down while editing (you need to run them manually after edits), tricky set up etc.
Fortunately, there are still a handful of options which are proven to satisfy the users thoroughly. You shall see all of them in this article today!
Connect the apps in a way you want. Map out your marketing funnels, collaborate your team, execute your strategy & set it all live with least efforts.
Compare these alternatives using the curated list below in terms of features, ratings, user reviews, pricing, and more.
A Quick Comparision Between The Best Automate.io Alternatives
|Services||Pricing (per month)||No. of Tasks (per month)||Workflow Automation|
|Jitterbit||Contact Sales Team||750||Contact Sales Team|
Pabbly Connect – Best Automate.io Alternative
Pabbly Connect is emerging as an advanced automation tool in the market. It covers your entire business requirements starting from email marketing, sheets, form builder, cloud-based software, CRM, E-Commerce, Helpdesk, Payments & 250+ such apps. you just have to choose & configure for sync.
Set up cross-functional internal workflows to create one-to-one integration & multi-app workflows with its intuitive customizer.
One thing that customers like most about this point & click automation service is that, for any requested integration, they make it really quick as it is updated everyday.
- For creating a multi step workflow, you have a plethora of options like formatters, instant triggers, multi-step calls, scheduler, define time intervals.
- Instantly create workflows with “If/Else” conditional triggers & define the conditional/comparison functions as well.
- It also provides you with options like JSON, XML, HTML, FormData, Encoded form, and plain text for connecting different web services.
- Segregate the actions into multiple paths with path router to perform multiple operations based on various conditions.
- Starter – The plan costs you $9 per month with options like multi-step calls, unlimited workflow, 12,000 tasks, instant triggers etc.
- Rookie – Get this plan in $29/month for 50,000 tasks including all the features.
- Pro – The third plan of this Automate.io alternative will cost you $37/month for 60,000 tasks.
- Advanced – The custom price plan starts from $57/month for 80,000 tasks till $3000/month for 9,000,000 tasks.
Note: – Grab the 7 days free trial wherein you can create a single workflow.
2. Integromate – Popular Automation Tool
This advanced online automation platform has redefined automation process in every sense. And if you are looking for a service that lets you process data that is created before the activation, Integromat is the solution. Retrieving data from the past is pretty easy now!
Other advanced options includes scenario duplication, templates, completion of partial scenarios, creating user roles, built-in routers, iterators, aggregators etc.
- Any operation conducted in a scenario is logged in for several weeks. However, if you don’t want Integromat to maintain any transferred data you can disable this function.
- The service allows you to monitor scenario execution dynamically & check how the data passes through it.
- You can manage unexpected exceptions for module within a scenario through the error handler. Special instructions may also be applied to decide how the execution will proceed.
- Besides direct integration for popular apps, its OAuth 2 authorization & the JSON module lets you connect to any web service.
- Free – Get 1,000 operations and 100MB to transfer at $0.
- Basic – Pay $9 per month & get 10,000 operations and 1 GB data.
- Standard – Charges for this plan is $29 a month for 40,000 operations & 20 GB data.
- Business – You can have this plan at just $99/month for 150,000 operations and 70 GB data.
- Platinum – The platinum plan will cost you $299/month & provides 800,000 operations with 220 GB data.
- Custom – Contact sales team to know a custom plan for 800,000+ operations.
Note: Every plan includes access to all modules & unlimited scenarios & modules.
3. PieSync – Best Automation Platform
PieSync is a trending automation software among services like real estate, CRM, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Zendesk etc. One of the reason is not only it keeps the new data in sync, but also matches the existing & historical data between the two systems during the initial sync.
Data security being one of the major concerns with everyone, PieSync handles it by using advanced authentication methods, like Oauth, and employ encryption measures.
- This is the only automation tool that provides 2-way sync for customer data in real time. Not only this, conflicting data are merged such that overlapping fields are eliminated.
- It has got a heath dashboard for you to have an overview of actions & stay updated.
- Segment email lists, manage list opt-ins and opt-outs, merge MQL into existing CRM contacts, sync contacts(clients, vendors, partners), leads & companies with this Automate.io alternative.
- Any change made in one application will be reflected in the other associated app as well since the records are monitored in both of the apps.
The 2 plans of this Automate.io alternative are based on the number of contacts to be synced. Below are some instances which are billed monthly:-
- Starter – This plan is available at $19/month for simple syncing. Create up to 2 if/then rules in a single connection & invite unlimited team members.
- Pro – The plan costs you $59/month & is ideal for highly customized syncs with unlimited rules/connection. Here you get options to segment and filter your syncs & custom field mapping.
4. Zapier – Top Alternative to Automate.io
Zapier has always been in the list of best Automate.io alternatives. It supports integration for around 2000+ web apps & provides as high as 99.9% uptime supporting all kinds of workflows.
People in every role and industry find Zapier a great Automate.io alternative as it covers critical niches like CRM, marketing, email & other roles very effectively.
And with its advanced plans, you will get options like custom data retention, apps restrictions for team, user provisioning, shared workspace etc.
- This substitutes of Automate.io provides security related to data & account privacy with advanced measures. For eg. 2 factor authentication, External Audits and Pentests (threat detection and management), quality control etc.
- The Auto-replay option retries the failed task due to downtime or any temporary error.
- Avail various pre-built templates (Zaps) with the trigger and actions already selected to start the workflow instantly.
- You will get a wide range of options such as filters, formattters, connection via webhooks, custom logic paths etc.
- The free trial comes with 100 tasks and 5 zaps a month.
- Starter – The first paid plan costs you $24.99 a month. Here you will avail 750 tasks and 20 zaps/month & integration of 3 premium apps.
- Professional – Avail 2000 tasks, unlimited zaps, and premium app integration in this plan that will cost you $61.25/month.
- Team – This plan is suitable for the ones who have a larger team to collaborate. You can get it in $373.75/month & avail 50,000 tasks and unlimited zaps.
- Company – The highest plan comes with a price tag of $748.75 for 100,000 tasks & many more advanced features.
5. Jitterbit – Substitute Of Automate.io
Jitterbit is one of the best examples to use APIs and AI into a single integration platform. On one hand, you can design or use real time APIs with connectors using its API platform & on the other, the AI used (such as real-time language translation, product upsell recommendations, speech recognition) will integrate the apps effectively.
This EiPaaS platform lets you run & control the data from SaaS, cloud, on-premises, hybrid and mobile apps.
- The intuitive graphical interface includes drag-and-drop configuration & point-and-click connectivity.
- It has got an amazing flexible architecture as you can install and manage custom plugins to extend functionality. Additionally, you can deploy & backup predefined projects & templates.
- Streamline ERP & CRM operations such as SAP, Microsoft, NetSuite, Salesforce, & more with EDI integration.
- Some more attributes are:- re-use existing code and business logic, set access privilege, SSL and x.509 encryption & authentication for every transaction, connectors etc.
Its custom price plans (Standard, Professional & Enterprise) comes with different no. of connections. You can know more about it by getting in touch with the sales team.
With these Automate.io alternatives, you can connect various cloud applications – marketing, sales, emails, web forms, payments, collaboration, email etc.
Moreover, you can create simple one-to-one integrations, or multi-app workflows across them in minutes.
Lastly, I would suggest you to try these substitutes of Automate.io for your business before finally purchasing one.
Drop your experience & recommendations in the following comment section.