Wordpress 3.9.2 make Pages Nav Menu Appear

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by suzypow, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzypow

suzypow Member

I have just spent 2 hours working this out, after disabling plugs ins, installing the Jscript updater plug in from a previous thread...

Since updating the version of Worpdress my menu now appears twice. The styled menu and the page navigation menu.

Also I am awaiting an update from my previous posts - namely the Shortcode Sumo Pro partitioner does not seem to work.

I sent my login details earlier - via this thread http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/pixiliating-and-other-issues.13130/

Website is http://www.clairewoodphotography.co.uk/

A quick response would really be appreciated as the deadline is Wednesday PM, as we go on holiday

Many Thanks

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins after that reinstall theme and all plugins to fix your problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

3. suzypow

suzypow Member

As I have already explained, I have done all that. The issue was when I UPDATED WORDPRESS to 3.9.2. I even emulated this on a test domain, spent 2 hours on this! And I need help to sort it urgently as I am going on holiday.

I have other issues which have not been sorted out to, and have now emailed you twice, the last time being yesterday.

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello suzypow,

We have not received any email in inbox matching with your name.
    Please recheck your sent mail your mail destination should be matched with one of the below email address.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

5. suzypow

suzypow Member

Thank you for confirming that you have recieved my email. I did have a reply but not sure if you are trying to blame this on my HTML and CSS changed? Because I emulated this on a test domain - no plug ins, no alterations - real photography theme uploaded , upgraded to Wordpress 3.9.2 and the same happened - 2 menus appear - its javescript problem I think, and I need help here thanks

6. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

please check your updated website.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

7. suzypow

suzypow Member

Thank you for resolving this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.