Pixiliating and other issues

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by suzypow, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzypow

suzypow Member

My client is a professional photographer and the imagery must be perfect. We have a few issues which I am sure can be sorted out. www.clairewoodphotography.co.uk

1. I would like to show the latest blog - and only the one latest blog - from a specific category ("featured") on the home page - what is the code to do this thanks?

2. Viewing on the iphone - scews the home page slide show images - it stretches / elongates them

3. How to create a border around the slide show - a very thin grey line for the container of the home page slider images
    Also (and I did try and edit my post but it did not allow My client is a professional photographer and the imagery must be perfect. We have a few issues which I am sure can be sorted out. www.clairewoodphotography.co.uk

4. My sumo short code for partitions does not work. When you click half page, nothing happens so I tried to code it myself. On "About Claire" page I want to have half text and a small photo, so I coded the partitions [ss_one_half] etc but the second half where the images goes, was made larger than is should be and despite me editing the photo to be the correct size it would not display my desired size - as it is in the last half partition - how can this be recitifed?

Happy to send you the site login if you like?

Thanks

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

3. suzypow

suzypow Member

Hello, I have been away for one week. Has anything been done on the site? I did recieve an email to say that the development team were working on the code, but nothing since.

Thanks

4. suzypow

suzypow Member

Hi, Please could you give me an update? I can see your people have been into the site, but are all issues now fixed? I particularly want to use Sumo Shortcode whereby the partitions did not work and I had hand coded them by looking at the code shown on your demo then guessing the rest.

THANKS

5. suzypow

suzypow Member

I need the header sliders to be 850 wide by 600 high, as that is how my client has sized them.

However I am not sure what has been altered by the developers.

Fairly urgent now as I sent in my request 12 days ago.....thanks

6. suzypow

suzypow Member

and they need to maintain their aspect ration when view on a smart phone, thank you

7. suzypow

suzypow Member

NO the sumo shortcode partitioning is NOT working.

MY slider images are now the wrong size and also scewed on a smaller viewport.

The other 2 issues have been solved thank you. Deadline for the site is this week, so prompt help is appreciated.

8. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    Please send us again your WordPress dashboard login details also the link of this thread at [email protected].

Your website link:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

9. suzypow

suzypow Member

Hi, I sent everything again last night, including my 2 threads of outstanding enquiries. Thanks

10. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello suzypow,

We have not received any email in inbox matching with your name.
    Please recheck your sent mail your email destination should be matched with one of the below email address.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

11. suzypow

suzypow Member

I had a reply by email to say that as I changed some HTML and CSS I must find a developer to fix the issues.

HOWEVER I emulated this onto another test domain with no plug ins, and no alterations, and when I updated to Wordpress 3.9.2 and EXACTLY the same thing happened- 2 menus appeared at the top.

I think you have a JS issue with compatibility and I need you to help. Thanks

Regarding image sizes for the home page slider, you altered that for me and that is fixed thank you.

You also added a border thank you

My Shortcode Sumo will not partition columns. Never worked from the start.

Full width pages will not display small individual images - but "default page" will show small images.

I am well versed in HTML and CSS and the changes I have made have not caused the problems.

I would be very grateful for your help in addressing all of my issues which I have emailed to you and written here. Thank you in advance

12. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

please check your updated website.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

13. suzypow

suzypow Member

Thank you so much for addressing some of the issues. However some of your earlier work has been undone: The main one which I need sorting is point 1.

1. I would like to show the latest blog - and only the one latest blog - from a specific category ("featured") on the home page - what is the code to do this thanks? (You had done this before but now it shows all the posts on the homepage)
    2. You have removed my text on the homepage (which I had added by following another thread)
    3. It would be good to have the thin grey line boring the home page slider - you had done this once for me earlier in this thread

Thank you very much. Suzanne

14. PankajK

PankajK Support Staff

Hi Suzzane
    I have fixed all the mentioned issues and those which occurred during theme updation.
    Have Fun!!
    Pankaj Kumar

15. suzypow

suzypow Member

I LOVE YOU! OK maybe going overboard there but thank you. I leave on holiday now knowing that ALL issues have been resolved :) Thanks

PankajK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.