Video Craft video preview

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by vipretechs, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

How do you load a thumbnail? From where do I get the image? Is there a plugin that can do that automatically? I await your response.

2. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Where would I get the image for the thumbnail? Is there a plugin I can you to this automatically when uploading the video ? I await your response

3. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

At the time of upload video then an option is there to upload a thumbnail, i have uploaded a thumbnail for a video on your site via mobile yesterday.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

4. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

So you would up load the same video image to the thumbnail?

5. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

I just tried to upload the video And then uploaded same video in the image thumbnail and still no image? Please explain with detailed instructions?

6. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

In the image thumbnail you have to upload any image (like PNG or JPG format).

You can't upload video in video thumbnail you have to upload any image for video thumbnail.

It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

7. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Yogesh,

Users do not have patience to upload images and videos they will loose interest on the site quickly....you guys do not share this information before purchasing the theme and it is not beneficial to me the owner or to the users.

8. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

9. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Goood day,

Was wondering can I switch out the video plugin player you guys used for video craft with another one that can automatically create a thumbnail when you upload a video?

10. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

The best way to upload your own video without thumbnail is firstly upload your video on YouTube then paste that video link on your site when uploading video then you don't need to upload thumbnail for videos.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

11. davyousaf1

davyousaf1 New Member

i have purchase this theme today,i,m trying to upload logo and favicon when i upload then message appear like this for logo (" alt="" />)
    what the matter is and how can i solve it,reply soon my website is http://www.tuneupdaily.com/

12. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Davyousaf1,

Please make a separate thread on this forum to get your queries resolved faster, please mention you website URL and attach a screenshot wherever possible.

We are not getting you please provide us a screenshot of your problem because logo and favicon are alright on your website.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

13. markgrant76

markgrant76 New Member

Hello, I sent a message a couple days ago about issue with Video Craft theme. I need to finish a video sight in the next few weeks and the theme doesn't allow me to upload my video. It says it can't find video. The video is in mp4 format so that's very strange. Also, even if I load the video video YouTube link and select it to be the "featured" video, it simply comes up as a blank black screen in the featured spot. What is going on? I need some answers please. Thank you.

14. priya

priya Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.