Home Page video option not functioning for me

Discussion in 'Foogo Pro WordPress Theme' started by gloryous, Aug 30, 2016.

1. gloryous

gloryous Member

Greetings!

This is the option I'm having an issue with ... located in the Theme Options, General Settings area:
    Home Page Video (Optional) | Here You Can Upload Your Own Mp4 Formet Video For Home Page Top Section​

I'm having the same issue with an uploaded .mp4 described in this thread:

I've sent login details to [email protected]. Subject Line: "Video display issue with FOOGO theme"

This is what's showing onscreen ... audio plays without any imagery:

Video-issue-with-FOOGO-theme.png

I would greatly appreciate help in resolving this.

Thank you,
    Glory

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi, Glory...

Greetings from InkThemes!

You would be glad to know that your issue has been resolved..

Kindly check your site and acknowledge the same..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. markgrant76

markgrant76 New Member

Hello, I sent a message a couple days ago about issue with Video Craft theme. I need to finish a video sight in the next few weeks and the theme doesn't allow me to upload my video. It says it can't find video. The video is in mp4 format so that's very strange. Also, even if I load the video video YouTube link and select it to be the "featured" video, it simply comes up as a blank black screen in the featured spot. What is going on? I need some answers please. Thank you.

4. markgrant76

markgrant76 New Member

Hello, I sent a message a couple days ago about issue with Video Craft theme. I need to finish a video sight in the next few weeks and the theme doesn't allow me to upload my video. It says it can't find video. The video is in mp4 format so that's very strange. Also, even if I load the video video YouTube link and select it to be the "featured" video, it simply comes up as a blank black screen in the featured spot. What is going on? I need some answers please. Thank you.

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve that.

Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com