Site Slow to Load and Not Showing Blog Posts -Possibly Slider Related

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by captaink, Apr 21, 2014.

1. captaink

captaink Guest

Hello.

I've been struggling a lot with the theme for some time. I actually stopped using it for 2 weeks and the site ran perfectly on another theme, but I continue to want to get the look your theme offers.

The blog images only load about 1/2 of the time. Any time a second slider image is added it seems to break the site. After the second image is added the site is very, very slow to load and when it does load, the blog images do not appear.

Thank you for suggestions. I am not running any plugins. The domain is www.destinationreset.com

I would be open to trying another of your themes if this is an option.

2. captaink

captaink Guest

I have changed to another theme tonight until I hear recommendations on how to resolve the issue. I cannot leave it in a non-functioning state. Thank you for your assistance.

3. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Please re-activate the Startpoint theme in your dashboard and after that do inform us.
    We will check the issue and try to provide you the solution.

4. captaink

captaink Guest

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

6. captaink

captaink Guest

Hello. I emailed the information you requested today. Thank you for your help.

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

8. captaink

captaink Guest

Piyush,

Thank you for your effort to resolve the problems. The images seem to load correctly now but I continue to have a problem with the site. I've installed a cache plug in and find that it helps with visitor load times, but this has not fixed the problems I have when trying to load the page as I work on it.

I'm forced to log out to see the changes I've made because without cache the page grinds on for minutes trying to load.

I find the theme is completely frustrating.

Would you consider applying my credit for this purchase to a different theme?

Thank you, Kim

9. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

PM sent.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava