"Read More" icon hyperlink on front page not working

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by remleysenior, Mar 13, 2014.

1. remleysenior

remleysenior Guest

I have been trying to get the "Read More" icon on the front page of Local Business theme to point to another page. I've updated the Leads Capture Area in the Theme Options under Appearance and it isn't working for me. Every time I click on the "Read More" icon, it returns me to the top of the same page vs the other page I want to direct customers to. My settings are: Captcha-Off, Lead Capture Form Option-Off, Top Feature Link (only required if lead capture form is off)-url for other page.

I've placed the url in the address of the browser and it takes me to the page I want to direct customers to so I know the url is working.

How do I get the "Read More" icon to re-direct customers to the page I want when they click "Read More"?

v/r

Rick

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please specify your issue with the help of screenshot images and
    also share us your website link so that we can check your issue.

3. remleysenior

remleysenior Guest

Website is DesignedIntuitively.com

When you log in, you will see the front page and a big orange button labeled "Read More..." That button doesn't redirect visitors to the url I put in the Top Feature link. It just takes me to the top of the home page, the page you will log into. [​IMG]

If you open the linked image, you can see that the Top Feature link has a url in it and that the Lead Capture Form Option is turned off, as recommended. I've tried all variables on the lead form option, on/off, with no luck.

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff