One page theme questions

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by tilsoft, Dec 30, 2017.

1. tilsoft

tilsoft New Member

Hi,
    after testing one page there are some questions.

1. How do I remove the items as designated in attachment issue1
    2. How do I remove the items as designated in attachment issue2
    3. How can I remove 2 team managers. Attachmeny issue3
    4. After selecting a menu item and then scrolling... the background color change in orange!
    5. How can I change the ruler. issue4
    6. How can I insert a section.
    7. Can I install visual composer.
    site => www.tilsoft.be

Thanks,
    Luc

Attached Files:

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,
    To remove the button, just paste the code given below in Additional CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Appearence->Customizer->Additional CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .slider_caption .slider_button {
        display: none;
    }
    To remove the last feature section, use the code given below in Additional CSS section.

Code:
    .services_div .col-md-3:nth-child(2) {
    }
    To remove the last two team member sections, paste the code given below in Additional CSS section.

Code:
    .team_wrapper .col-md-3.col-sm-6:nth-child(3), .team_wrapper .col-md-3.col-sm-6:nth-child(4) {
    }
    It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you.

To change the color of the line, just paste the code given below in Additional CSS section.

Code:
    .services_div .service_sep {
        background-color: #450cf1;
    }
    Note: You can use any color Hex code instead of #450cf1 to set your desired color.

It seems like you are using the free version of the theme and this feature is not available in the free version.

So, you are requested to purchase the pro version of the theme to avail this feature or other beneficial functions.

Moreover, I would like to tell you that once you purchase the theme, we will provide you lifetime support plus theme updates.

The theme comes with Demo content if you wish we will install the Demo for you.

Our themes come with developer license too, you can use the theme on the unlimited number of domains.

We also have a 30-day money return policy, if the theme doesn't match your need, you can ask for the refund.

Once you make the payment, let me know.

Here is the demo link to the theme Pro version: https://www.inkthemes.com/previews/?demo_id=505
    Here is the purchase link to the theme: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/y3Jcfdfyv
    And Here is the theme details link: https://www.inkthemes.com/market/free-one-page-wordpress-theme/

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Yes, you can install visual composer plugin but it will not work on the homepage. You can use it for other pages.

Sincerely,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com