Navigation

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by myallenmedia, May 20, 2014.

1. myallenmedia

myallenmedia Member

Hi, in the Traffica Theme, there isn't enough room on the nav bar for more than about 6 menu items. It starts to put them on the next line. I would like to have nav menu names across the whole width of the theme. How can I make the logo be on the top and then have the menu items below it so that I can fit more menu items on the nav bar?

Thanks for all your help.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

It is not possible to increase the width of the theme because Traffica theme is implemented on 960 responsive grid system, If we try to increase its width, It will break the layout of the theme.

And for menu issue, Create drop down menu as much as possible, This will solve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. myallenmedia

myallenmedia Member

That is not what I asked. I didn't ask to increase the width. I need to drop the nav menus below the logo so I can have more. The logo is on the same line as the nav menu. I need to drop it down one line.

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to header.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

2014-05-22_1135.png

This will solve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

5. myallenmedia

myallenmedia Member

If you look at the screenshot you'll see that the menu is not left justified. How can I move the nav menu to be on the left side under the logo?

Also, there is a white space between the logo and the nav menu, how can I remove one of those lines to bring the logo and the menu closer together?

Thank you so much for your help...

Attached Files:

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff