Mobile Template not in the center

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by callebe, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callebe

callebe New Member

Hi,

When i open my website on mobiles and tablets, i have some problems with some images that are not centralised. See bellow the description of each problem:

Logo: My logo have white letters because when i open in a normal website, the banner pictures do the contrast, but when i open on mobile, the logo opens only with the white background and i can't see whats in it. Is possible to use two different logos, one for normal browser and one special for tablets and mobiles?

Tap to call button: How can i change the collor of this button? I want it to be black.

Menu: My menu bar is not centralised. I opened in iphone, in ipad and others gadgets and the menu is always on the left side. Is possible to change and put it on the center?

Sample screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

1. For your logo issue,
    It is not possible to use two different logos, one for normal browser and one special for tablets and mobiles
    but you can apply the background color in mobile view and tablet view.
    If you want to use background, then paste the code given below in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS
    Code:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
    .header_wrapper .logo img {
    background: grey;
    padding: 10px;
    }
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px){
    .header_wrapper .logo img {
    background: grey;
    padding: 10px;
    }
    }
    Inplace of "grey" you can put your color or color code and you can adjust the value padding as per your requirement.

2. For tap to call issue,
    Go to the Theme directory > css directory > color directory > images directory and search for the "tap-to-call-darkblue.png" image and then download this image and edit its background color as per your requirement with the help of photoshop or any image editor tool and then upload it at the same position using the same name.

Follow the link given below for reference
    http://www.inkthemes.com/how-to-edit-internal-files-through-ftp/07/

This will solve your issue.

3. For the menu issue in mobile view,
    We have checked your site for this issue but website is looking fine, it seems that navigation bar is at the center.

3. callebe

callebe New Member

Piyush,

Thanks a lot! Everything works fine!!!

Best Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.