Making theme unresponsive

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by diesel1, Jan 26, 2013.

1. diesel1

diesel1 New Member

hi is their a way to make this theme unresponsive as in the lite version so it views the same across all devices including ipad landscape & portrait. i fixed it in most devices by replacing

<meta name="viewport" width=width=device-width;, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />

with

<meta name="viewport" width=985px;, />

i have also tried many other changes but without success including style sheet changes but at the end of the day i am new to this so help is much needed.

however in ipad portrait it still resets to responsive settings unlike the lite version.

look forward to your response

2. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,

We have sent the Non Responsive theme to you by mail, you can use that theme.

3. diesel1

diesel1 New Member

Hi.

Thanks for response.

I uploaded the non responsive theme you sent over but yet the slider top navigation does not work in all devices. looks fine pc but on mobile devices half image is displayed along with a navigation menu similar to that of the responsive theme.

i set up a new sub domain test.sitemdclandscapes.co.uk for the pro version and site test1.mdclandscapes.co.uk for the pro responsive version which i have done most work on.

Your help and guidance is much appreciated.

KR

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Support mail sent.